How Do I change my Xbox live Profile on Xbox.com

Discus and support How Do I change my Xbox live Profile on Xbox.com in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Xbox one Now....So I was checking my Xbox.com Profile and it Still show's me having a 360 instead of an Xbox one. Is there a Way to change... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AkChris82, May 3, 2014.

1. AkChris82
    AkChris82 Guest

I have a Xbox one Now....So I was checking my Xbox.com Profile and it Still show's me having a 360 instead of an Xbox one. Is there a Way to change this? or Do I need to make a New Account by Deleting my 360 Account?

:)

AkChris82, May 3, 2014
  2. unable to update profile on Xbox.com

i am trying to change my profile info on xbox.com for my xbox live but there is no way to do this anymore?

MISS Rodriguez, May 3, 2014
  3. thomo
    thomo Guest
    thomo, May 3, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Xbox.com hasn't been updated yet to show Xbox One activity i'm afraid.

It's nothing wrong at your end so it's just a case of waiting for everything here to be updated

Daft Badger, May 3, 2014
  5. MISS Rodriguez Win User

unable to update profile on Xbox.com

i am trying to change my profile info on xbox.com for my xbox live but there is no way to do this anymore?
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox.com hasn't been updated yet to show Xbox One activity i'm afraid.

It's nothing wrong at your end so it's just a case of waiting for everything here to be updated
  7. Tedakin Win User

Change what Xbox One calls you...

Where do I change it on my Live profile and how to access the profile?
  8. SPARSTE96 Win User

I can't change my gamertag.

9. MeanMachine 47 Win User

Profile Names

Hi there. The LIVE system does not allow more than one profile to share the same Windows Live ID, although glitches can happen. So, are you sure you're using the same credential information (email address and password) linked to your main profile to sign
    into xbox.com? If so and you're still being logged into "Flushercurves" then what you will need to do is quite simple and change the Windows Live ID associated to this account. In order to do that follow the next set of steps:

1. Power on your xbox 360 but do not sign into any profile.
    2. Select the option to recover an xbox LIVE profile and then type in the same credential information you use to sign into xbox.com
    3. The profile "Flushercurves" should then start to download.
    4. Once complete sign into the profile and navigate to the Account Management options.
    5. From here you will need to change the Windows Live ID.
    6. Once the Winodws Live ID is changed you can then reattempt to sign into xbox.com with your orignal profile details.
Thema:

1. How Do I change my Xbox live Profile on Xbox.com - Similar Threads - change live Profile

2. I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't change my profile picture on xbox live.: Every time I upload an image a message appears that cannot load the image, (sorry for the english mistakes i'm using a translator) e78a563a-986e-4d44-8295-a21aa56bbeba
  3. The email for my xbox live account was deleted, how can I enter my Profile and change the ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    The email for my xbox live account was deleted, how can I enter my Profile and change the ...: My T-Online Email got deletet due to changing to another Internet Provider. Unfortunately my Xbox Live Account was linked with it. Is there a way , to reenter and change the Email so i can use...
  4. How to change the Microsoft account of my Xbox Live profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to change the Microsoft account of my Xbox Live profile?: Hello, I'd like to change, as I said in the tittle, the Microsoft account of my Xbox Live profile. In facts, I linked an Xbox Live profile to my Microsoft account, but I don't use it. Know I'd...
  5. Trying to change Microsoft account for Xbox live profile, comes up with a misleading alert

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to change Microsoft account for Xbox live profile, comes up with a misleading alert: [img] [img] df6b5397-777a-430f-903b-ca8ab59bc81f
  6. change the live from one profile to the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    change the live from one profile to the other: Good morning, I have 2 profiles in my xbox 360 one with the signature of xbox live and the other I registered the xbox live gold but I can not access it. Would you like me to transfer my xbox...
  7. Can we change a Xbox live membership to another profile?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we change a Xbox live membership to another profile?: I accidentally put 3 month live code on my other account that I use 4d7d7606-d1b3-4a11-b42c-675d4f19c89a
  8. Xbox Live Profile Changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Profile Changed: I don't know what happened with the account of a friend, look... My friend bought an Xbox years ago and to create his profile he used an email I didn't used, everything ok until more or less 1...
  9. how do i change profile assoc with xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i change profile assoc with xbox live account: I have paid for an xbox live subscription for my son but it is associated with a different profile. How do I link the subscription to his profile? Please 7109aba4-72e6-4571-a5b0-6e74182cd956
  10. xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 live profile wont let me change microsoft account connected to it.: my father does not want his microsoft email/account to be associated with my xbox 360 live profile and when i try to change this on my xbox 360, it wont work and my membership runs out on the 26th...