how do I change

Discus and support how do I change in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my avatar and name in xbox? 8ce40107-4b12-4014-8c69-fed5c52096f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JP Reynolds, May 15, 2019.

1. JP Reynolds
    JP Reynolds Guest

how do I change

my avatar and name in xbox?

:)

JP Reynolds, May 15, 2019
  2. Darth Cueball Win User

how do I change

Under your profile settings.
  3. i am BEAUT1FUL Win User

How do I change this?

You're amazing! Thanks so much! :D
  4. MagiKarp Died Win User

How do I change this?

Go to this link and scroll to the bottom where it says "SIGNATURE"

forums.xbox.com/.../settings.aspx

:)

PS. Remember to press save all the way at the bottom of the page when done :)
  5. Miss Portia Win User

How do I change this?

Hi there! If you are seeing it in GBP, it's because your account's region is likely set to the UK. There is not currently a function to migrate accounts, so in order to make this change you would want to create a new account.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

how do I change

First question, are you using a child or an adult account.

I ask because if it's a child account, you can't change them without an adult account
Thema:

how do I change

1. how do I change - Similar Threads - change

2. is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...

in XboX Insiders
    is it normal that the video captures do not appear in my profile? I have not changed...: [IMG] submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  3. I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot get the region code to change on my Xbox 360: I moved from Germany to the USA, and changed the settings on the console and in my Microsoft Account, both locale and language, as well as the billing information. I have deleted and re-added my...
  4. Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Not Changing Resolution

in XBoX on Windows
    Hellblade Senua's Sacrifice Not Changing Resolution: This has been asked multiple times, with multiple threads locked with Z E R O help. You cannot change the resolution in Hellblade at all. For me it boots to 4k, and no matter if I try...
  5. how do change my xbox live email account

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do change my xbox live email account: how do change my xbox live email account 5f3d7f37-2105-47b3-a7b0-1fced6679f8b
  6. Changing email on Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Changing email on Xbox account: I have a question that I can find answers too but not answer everything, when I got my Xbox years ago the email address at that time was associated to a relatives email account. Several years...
  7. Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot Sign In in the xbox app (beta) after I change the email of my Microsoft account: As the titlle says, I recently change my email associated to my microsoft account but for some reason the Xbox app is not dealing well with the change because I got Logged off of the app and when...
  8. Xbox Ambassador information not updating since I changed my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Ambassador information not updating since I changed my Gamertag: Hi, I've been trying to figure out why I haven't been able to access any ambassador features for quite some time now. It seems like my old Gamertag (CrunchLunch) is still registered into their...
  9. New Gamertag changes

in XBoX Accessibility
    New Gamertag changes: Any existing gamertag will stay as they are. Nobody is forcing you to change gamertag. The new ones just mean that people wilp be able to have the tag they want and it is a way to increase the...
  10. Ganer tag changed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ganer tag changed: Someone has changed my gamer tag. How do I stop this from happening 07ba5cad-c976-4911-a13c-daa0a2c1f7a0