how do I change

Discus and support how do I change in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; my avatar and name in xbox? 8ce40107-4b12-4014-8c69-fed5c52096f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JP Reynolds, May 15, 2019.

1. JP Reynolds
    JP Reynolds Guest

how do I change

my avatar and name in xbox?

:)

JP Reynolds, May 15, 2019
  2. Darth Cueball Win User

how do I change

Under your profile settings.
  3. i am BEAUT1FUL Win User

How do I change this?

You're amazing! Thanks so much! :D
  4. MagiKarp Died Win User

How do I change this?

Go to this link and scroll to the bottom where it says "SIGNATURE"

forums.xbox.com/.../settings.aspx

:)

PS. Remember to press save all the way at the bottom of the page when done :)
  5. Miss Portia Win User

How do I change this?

Hi there! If you are seeing it in GBP, it's because your account's region is likely set to the UK. There is not currently a function to migrate accounts, so in order to make this change you would want to create a new account.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

how do I change

First question, are you using a child or an adult account.

I ask because if it's a child account, you can't change them without an adult account
Thema:

how do I change

1. how do I change - Similar Threads - change

2. changing gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    changing gamertag: The gamertag i currently have was not named by myself, i just got it and i just startet playing forza so i do not want this lame [Mod Removed - Profanity] xbox automated name. i want to name my...
  3. merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    merging or changing email for Xbox live / Microsoft account: I have an old Xbox live account that I want to start using again but I set it up with Hotmail account I no longer use. I just want to connect my Microsoft account with the old live account there...
  4. XBox One S change refresh rate from 60hz to 30hz

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One S change refresh rate from 60hz to 30hz: Hey there I tried to ask this question in another thread but it was locked ("We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post.") which I did not understand as the question was...
  5. i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant join my friends world tried the insider hub thing didnt change anything help: I cant join my friend and ive tried the insider hub thing and im pretty sure we have the same game help?(says I cannot connect to world *unable to connect*) a05e101a-31e7-470d-b49f-69011ab4248a
  6. changing club name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    changing club name: Hi I would like to change the name of my club ive already changed it once. I would like to change it again because lately ive been getting strange mail from trolls. I have already changed...
  7. Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unwanted username change (someone else changed it without my authority): I have been playing online with this man for almost six years now and one day he told me that we should share one of my accounts to gain experience quicker. Since I had known this man for so long...
  8. Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changed phone number in my hotmail account and now i can't login on my xbox: Hello Microsoft ! I changed my number yeasterday to get my new phone number to be correct on my account. Now when i try to login on my Xbox it just sits there and ends up just telling me im not...
  9. I am annoyed that I cannot play Sudoku today. It was fine yesterday - didn't need changing.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am annoyed that I cannot play Sudoku today. It was fine yesterday - didn't need changing.: I want sudoku restored to the way it was yesterday. I don't understand the changes or requirements on my part to get back in. 2cf2ab60-6b53-464c-8923-45c7e13902b4
  10. Changing Microsoft account on XBox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing Microsoft account on XBox: When I purchased my son's Xbox One his father set it up. He was too lazy to create an account for my son and used his own account instead. Now he's complaining about the changes my son is making...