how do i check my microsoft points?

Discus and support how do i check my microsoft points? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; how do i check my microsoft points? i was supposed to get 1000 mp but i dont know how to check. any help would be appreciated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SIR Bumpaous, Mar 1, 2015.

1. SIR Bumpaous
    SIR Bumpaous Guest

how do i check my microsoft points? i was supposed to get 1000 mp but i dont know how to check. any help would be appreciated

:)

SIR Bumpaous, Mar 1, 2015
  2. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest
    how do i check my sender name?

Hi QueenJasmine07,

The reason for this to happen would be more than likely because you need to have your profile updated with billing information. [Ex; Name, Address, etc. ]

As stated above you would need to go to: https://account.microsoft.com/profile/

If for any reason issues do persist contact Live Support by clicking

here.

XBF Leslie D, Mar 1, 2015
  3. leroyedgars
    leroyedgars Guest

Im having the same problem

i went to my account and i tried the online support

leroyedgars, Mar 1, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can check your balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com

Keep in mind that Microsoft points were discontinued well over a year ago, so you will see currency, not points.

Smwutches, Mar 1, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can check your balance at
    http://commerce.microsoft.com

Keep in mind that Microsoft points were discontinued well over a year ago, so you will see currency, not points.
  6. Jezbi Win User

I having a problem with the redeem code it ask me about Microsoft update address I press ok and it said check your sender name I put my real name in Microsoft account can you at less identify this problem so Ican redeem my code
  7. User 92018 Win User

I am trying to redeem my giftcardds and every time i put in my code it askes me to put my address line and then affter i do that. and complete it says check your sender naame and it says that there is a prohibited word in it and i dont know what to do im
    judst want to redeem my gift card
    I see this error when there is no name on your Microsoft Account Profile. Please add name here: https://account.microsoft.com/profile/
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jorge,

thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. When you usually gift items, there is a line for a name to be put as sender. Also you may want to make sure your
    Billing information is up to date on the website.
    Try these and let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Brad
  9. Baxterl02 Win User

What do you mean by name? If your talking about first name last name then I got it.

Besides after I pass the prohibitive word crud it says there's no code.

I'm quite slow at figuring things out. Can ya help me?
Thema:

1. how do i check my microsoft points? - Similar Threads - check microsoft points

2. PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Minecraft, “Check internet” while trying to unlink Microsoft account: On my PlayStation, I accidentally linked the wrong Microsoft account. So I went and found the unlink option, but when I tried to unlink it- It says, “Your accounts were not able to be unlinked....
  3. Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your ...: Netgear (Modems/Gateways) Netgear DGN1000/DGN1000SP: Microsoft store says check your connection looks your offline microsoft store needs comnection Hello Rfbgdgg! Thank you very much for bringing...
  4. ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ...problem downloading game data / Microsoft Jigsaw. ... check Microsoft Jigsaw FAQ error code ...: MS Jigsaw always takes forever to load. Today, after loading, I received the following message: There was a problem downloading game data for Microsoft Jigsaw. Please check the Microsoft Jigsaw...
  5. Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check ...: Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check this. 5a376b3b-d412-41d0-b49d-4e2c3de1e32b
  6. Groove Music or Microsoft Movies & TV Issues/Errors? Check here!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Groove Music or Microsoft Movies & TV Issues/Errors? Check here!: Hey everyone! Are you are experiencing any issues with Xbox Video or Xbox Music on Xbox 360? Have no fear, you have come to the right place! Below, you’ll find a few different errors that you may...
  7. Questions about your Microsoft account? Check here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Questions about your Microsoft account? Check here!: Have you forgot you're Microsoft account password? Unable to remember the Microsoft account email for your gamertag? If you are running into one of these scenarios, have no fear! Below, you will...
  8. Please please could microsoft check up on the rewards program, its a bit of a running joke at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please please could microsoft check up on the rewards program, its a bit of a running joke at ...: the title says it all! i have recieved any points for achievements i have unlocked in the past few months, i have no credit in my account either, and it took a couple of months before i was able...
  9. Microsoft needs a reality check.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft needs a reality check.: Microsoft needs to lock down exclusives on Xbox one. Its getting ridiculous games getting called "exclusives" on Xbox one when its actually not. Its a major slap to the face and also hurts Xbox...
  10. Xbox live crash's on Xbox one and Microsoft lie about all was online and check in repell

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live crash's on Xbox one and Microsoft lie about all was online and check in repell: So I get home form work to and try to watch some TV but when I turn on my Xbox one and tell it to watch TV all I get is a black screen and my xb1 won't connect to live I try to sign in many time...