How Do I Check The Version of Apps and Games?

Discus and support How Do I Check The Version of Apps and Games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I check the version of apps and games? I know it's kind of a nerdy question, but I like to know about versions and patches . Only some let you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by huddie, Mar 5, 2015.

1. huddie
    huddie Guest

How do I check the version of apps and games? I know it's kind of a nerdy question, but I like to know about versions and patches . Only some let you check this in-app/game.

For instance, I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition. How can I tell if it has Patch 1.06 yet? This is just an example, so don't direct me to the games forum please :-/

:)

huddie, Mar 5, 2015
  2. How do I check the TBD

how do I check the TBD in Xbox live rewards

XxFriendlyDemon, Mar 5, 2015
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    How do I check the TBD

Hello XxFriendlyDemon,

TBD means To Be Determined. This indicates that we have not yet set the date for the next deposit. Since we do deposits by the middle and end of the month, your recent deposit request was made in time to be included with this month's end of month deposit.
    You should see this deposit shortly.

XBLRewards8, Mar 5, 2015
  4. CnnrYng Win User

Stopped Reading Media USB Drives

How do you check for an app update? I deleted & reinstalled it so I assume that would download the new version wouldn't it?
  5. Speed Demon996 Win User

OSU1 version - how to check it?

Well, thanks for that link. But that page speaks of the latest OS release, not the current OSU1 version. Am I to assume that the latest OS version on that page is in fact the OSU1 version as well?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

7. Njal the Blue Win User

As I am in the Xbox Insider Preview program, my build is not a public build, so would have no relevance to you

You were told previously that OSU updates are not the full updates therefore asking for what the update build is irrelevant.

You are also breaking forum rules by spam posting about the same issue.
  8. Speed Demon996 Win User

The information I asked for:

If you've recently done an offline update on your One-X, could you check what version your OS is in Settings --> Console Info? That's all I need.

Both these replies are irrelevant.
Thema:

1. How Do I Check The Version of Apps and Games? - Similar Threads - Check Version Apps

2. Diskdrive check / repair utility

in XboX Insiders
    Diskdrive check / repair utility: What would be really nice is a disk check utility. Quite often I will have failed updates or downloads. They eventually go through. Not sure if it's my internal drive or being on alpha skip ahead...
  3. It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me purchase MW2 Remastered, I checked my card and everything is okay help!: Yesterday i tried buying MW2 Remastered but it wouldn’t let me, I checked my card and everything was fine I even made another purchase and it went through Its only on Mw2 it wont let me buy. HELP...
  4. It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It looks like the Xbox LFG app is censoring the word 'check' ?: Hi! I'm trying to make a post on the Xbox LFG app. But I keep getting the message "Keep it Clean...". After changing the words I was using, it looks like it is getting triggered on the phrase...
  5. Checking my Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Checking my Xbox Account: I'm trying to access my Xbox account to change my online safety settings but every time I try to open "Xbox Profile" after I've signed in and everything, it redirects me to the...
  6. I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access my account because I've to check my age on Korean site(Xbox).: 누군가가 나를 도울 수 있습니까? 실수로 내 위치를 변경 (나는 한국에 거주하지 않습니다) 나는 내 나이를 확인하기 위해 한국어 "Ipin"이 없기 때문에 내 계 에 액세스 수 없습니다! 발, 나는 누군가가 그와 함께 나를 도와 경우 감사하게 것입니다 Can someone help me? I accidentally changed my...
  7. What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful

in XboX Networking Hardware
    What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful: What does it mean when you check your network status and it says UPnP not successful Sometimes my xbox has that set, usually after i swap from wifi to wired. Running all the tests: Multiplayer,...
  8. Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?

in XboX Insiders
    Which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing and how to check?: Does anyone know which exact Insider version was released Dolby Atmos Upmixing? Is there a way to check if I have Dolby Atmos Upmixing in my Xbox? submitted by /u/MSPatricio [link] [comments]
  9. OSU1 version - how to check it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    OSU1 version - how to check it?: Can anyone please confirm what version of OSU1 is currently available for download? If you've recently done an offline update on your One-X, could you check what version your OS is in Settings...
  10. Xbox One controller check firmware version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller check firmware version: How can i check the firmware version of my xbox one controller. Also is there a website that lists the firmware versions of the controller and has release notes, like there is for the xbox one...