How do i claim discord nitro on phone

Discus and support How do i claim discord nitro on phone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I dont see a option on my phone to scan a QR code 07f2734e-6bac-419d-9a09-484bc59721cc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by supercoolLSC, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM.

1. supercoolLSC
    supercoolLSC Guest

I dont see a option on my phone to scan a QR code

:)

supercoolLSC, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  2. supercoolLSC Win User

Also i tried the link it didnt work
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. markshields2012 Win User

How to claim Discord Nitro?

apparently the codes can take upto 10 working days to send. i got this information from one of the live chat things on the support page so i cant comment on how accurate it is but its all ive managed to find out on the matter
  5. Aidan Bradley Win User

You should get an email with the subject "Your Xbox Game Pass Redemption Code" from Discord <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>.

This has the code and redemption link.

If you don't have this double check on your Discord > Library > Gift Inventory to see if there is still a step left in redemption.

I had to choose PC or XBOX for mine before getting the code.

But overall, this will need to be something that Discord themselves help with if you don't get the code, as it is coming from them and not Xbox directly.
  6. Kairdus Win User

I've seen people saying it takes up to 10 days, but this is the first time I'm hearing about 10 working days. I guess I'll wait a bit more, then...
Thema:

1. How do i claim discord nitro on phone - Similar Threads - claim discord nitro

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Discord Nitro claim error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Discord Nitro claim error.: Hello. I bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I'm trying to claim the 3 months discord nitro gift. The problem is that every time when I press "Claim" I get an error: "Sorry, you're not eligible for...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Gift Won’t Claim?: Hey i have game pass ultimate and have been trying to claim the gift, but every time i try it just says “An error occurred. Please try again later.”. I have tried resetting my xbox swapping...
  4. Error when trying to claim Discord Nitro

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error when trying to claim Discord Nitro: I subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Discord Nitro. I am using an Xbox. When I try to redeem the code, I get an error saying "[X] An error occurred. Please try again later." There is no...
  5. Ahdistelu, huijaamisen ja alaikäisen ahdistelemisen väittäminen [Harassment, claiming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ahdistelu, huijaamisen ja alaikäisen ahdistelemisen väittäminen [Harassment, claiming...: Hei! AgreeingErmine9 Toivon että kyseinen pelaaja on vähintään seuraavat kaksi (2) kuukautta pystymättä pelaamaan xbox live vaatimia pelejä. Toisin sanoen toivon että suhtaudutte vakavasti...
  6. Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, I have recently tried to claim the perks that come with subscribing to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, including the 1-month EA trial, 3-month Discord Nitro trial, and 6-month Spotify Premium...
  7. How to claim Discord Nitro?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to claim Discord Nitro?: I've subscribed to Ultimate Game Pass on PC, but can't find the option to claim my 3 month Discord Nitro. I read somewhere that we would receive the code via email at some point, but it's been too...
  8. Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t claim games with gold anymore. Gold is active too.: Cant claim games with gold anymore, it was working last month fine but i think the new dashboard messed it up. tried via xbox, app, and website and it still shows no option to claim games with...
  9. Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't claim Spotify offer it keeps giving me an error.: How do I fix this, I have ultimate. submitted by /u/Y0uD0ntS4y [link] [comments]
  10. Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*

in XboX Insiders
    Claim games with gold button is missing with new store update ? *possible bug*: How to claim games with gold games in store now? This new update made it so I’m not able to claim them. Price is still there and not show as claim with games with gold. Os Version 10.0.18363.7196...