How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So I need to kid proof my xbox and, for obvious reasons, I need to clear the grey boxes that pop up with suggestions as I type in a website on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ragnar Da Faded, Jun 13, 2017.

1. How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

So I need to kid proof my xbox and, for obvious reasons, I need to clear the grey boxes that pop up with suggestions as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge. I've tryed everything I can think of and I know I can make another profile for them but in the
    off chance that they get on mine I'd like it to be cleared? I'm talking about the grey boxes in this pic.

:)

Ragnar Da Faded, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

The suspension you speak of sounds like a Microsoft side of things suspension and not an xbox side of things if you go to the enforcement teams website and sign in there and do not see any enforcement actions then you would want to sign in at account.live.com
    and it will pop up a box letting you know what you need to do to clear things up.

steeledwand7664, Jun 13, 2017
  3. [Bug Report - Pop Up Keyboard] Pop Up Keyboard Freezes After Repeated Use

Yeah man I'm having the same problem, pop up keyboard doesn't load, home button won't work on any controller, and even letters are missing in the "suggestions" box like if I type Minecraft it looks like this "M e a ft" it's so weird and I hate it.

MrCaptainPirate, Jun 13, 2017
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

The suspension you speak of sounds like a Microsoft side of things suspension and not an xbox side of things if you go to the enforcement teams website and sign in there and do not see any enforcement actions then you would want to sign in at account.live.com
    and it will pop up a box letting you know what you need to do to clear things up.
  5. ianbann82 Win User

couple questions

i just cleared the maps so there was no shaded grey areas left and so far all have popped up for me
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

i can't download the games with gold of the 360

Hi, try clearing the browser's cache, history & cookies and try again. If the message still pops up, then it's probably a problem with the website. If there is an issue with the website, then there is nothing you can do until Microsoft fix it.
  7. RobotAvenger Win User

Unable to connect to Xbox LIVE (and I actually include useful information! *GASP!*)

That fixed it! Thank you sooo much! You rock! For anybody else that wants to know how, go to your web interface for your hughesnet service (I had to type in 192.168.0.1 in my web browser to pull up mine) and click on the small grey "i" at the top of the
    screen, and then on the menu that pops up on the left of the screen click on Web Acceleration, and then Control, and then check off the box that says "Disable Web Acceleration". Thanks again so much taidara!
  8. Riellerthecreep Win User

Gears of war Judgment character skin issue

I have a form up on the gears website and their saying you only get it inside an Epic prize box which i do not recall if i had that type but I had a loot box of a sort
Thema:

How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

1. How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - clear grey suggestion

2. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...
  3. 如何清除Xbox中的"最近玩过的游戏"的内容 (How to clear the contents of "Recently Played Games" in Xbox)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    如何清除Xbox中的"最近玩过的游戏"的内容 (How to clear the contents of "Recently Played Games" in Xbox): 如何清除Windows电脑中"xbox控制台小帮手"→"主页"→"最近玩过或播放过的",以及网络浏览器中"xbox 主页"→"开始"→"最近玩过的游戏"中的所有内容,并阻止这些地方再次出现任何内容? Translation: How to clear "xbox console helper" → "home page" → "recently played or played" on...
  4. Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...

in XboX Insiders
    Received a message from xbox live but after reading it and clearing it it still shows one...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments]
  5. Dati azzerati gioco Hill climb racing 2 [Mod Translated - Cleared data game Hill climb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dati azzerati gioco Hill climb racing 2 [Mod Translated - Cleared data game Hill climb...: Buongiorno, ho acquistato diversi pacchetti e gemme sul gioco Hill climb 2 ma ho scoperto che ho perso tutti i dati. Come posso fare per riaverli? GRAZIE [Mod Translated - Hi, I bought several...
  6. Error Code 8007007A & Clearing Caches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code 8007007A & Clearing Caches: Hello. I recently attempted to sign into Xbox Live on my old 360, but I was blocked from proceeding by error 8007007A. I checked the corresponding support page, and started off by verifying my...
  7. Xbox one cache will not clear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one cache will not clear: I have a problem with my xbox one. My local cache has been full for a couple months and i have not been able to clear it. I've tried the method where i power off the xbox one, unplug the power...
  8. How to clear activity alerts

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clear activity alerts: Is there are way to eliminate some alerts, or will they always be in my tab? 475f47f7-8cb2-4d12-8aec-92aa3e90476f
  9. Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.

in XboX Insiders
    Recent achievements notifications and "gamer is following you" notifications won't clear.: Every time I power on my Xbox I gate the notification of a single recent achievement. I check it so it "clears" the notification. When I reset the machine the notification re-appears. submitted...
  10. Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly...: Cleared fallout 4 "reserved space" as recommended but now system powers on and instantly shuts off by itself and I cant even get to the menu screen now. The system is not over heating, was having...