How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

Discus and support How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] So I need to kid proof my xbox and, for obvious reasons, I need to clear the grey boxes that pop up with suggestions as I type in a website on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ragnar Da Faded, Jun 13, 2017.

1. How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge? [​IMG]

So I need to kid proof my xbox and, for obvious reasons, I need to clear the grey boxes that pop up with suggestions as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge. I've tryed everything I can think of and I know I can make another profile for them but in the
    off chance that they get on mine I'd like it to be cleared? I'm talking about the grey boxes in this pic.

:)

Ragnar Da Faded, Jun 13, 2017
  2. Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

The suspension you speak of sounds like a Microsoft side of things suspension and not an xbox side of things if you go to the enforcement teams website and sign in there and do not see any enforcement actions then you would want to sign in at account.live.com
    and it will pop up a box letting you know what you need to do to clear things up.

steeledwand7664, Jun 13, 2017
  3. [Bug Report - Pop Up Keyboard] Pop Up Keyboard Freezes After Repeated Use

Yeah man I'm having the same problem, pop up keyboard doesn't load, home button won't work on any controller, and even letters are missing in the "suggestions" box like if I type Minecraft it looks like this "M e a ft" it's so weird and I hate it.

MrCaptainPirate, Jun 13, 2017
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Unable to sign in to profile xbox one

I am unable to sign in to my profile on xbox one. I have done multiple hard resets and cold resets with no luck. I click my profile and the grey box pops up for my passkey but I am unable to enter it cause its just a blank grey box. This is annoying
    and irritating - I can't even add a new profile - all we get is a grey box popping up and then back to the screen
    Are you able to login on the web site
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Different account suspended for seemingly unknown reason

The suspension you speak of sounds like a Microsoft side of things suspension and not an xbox side of things if you go to the enforcement teams website and sign in there and do not see any enforcement actions then you would want to sign in at account.live.com
    and it will pop up a box letting you know what you need to do to clear things up.
  6. MochaKia Win User

Unable to sign in to profile xbox one

I am unable to sign in to my profile on xbox one. I have done multiple hard resets and cold resets with no luck. I click my profile and the grey box pops up for my passkey but I am unable to enter it cause its just a blank grey box. This is annoying
    and irritating - I can't even add a new profile - all we get is a grey box popping up and then back to the screen
    Are you able to login on the web site

Yes I can log in online and on my computer just not my console
  7. ianbann82 Win User

couple questions

i just cleared the maps so there was no shaded grey areas left and so far all have popped up for me
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

i can't download the games with gold of the 360

Hi, try clearing the browser's cache, history & cookies and try again. If the message still pops up, then it's probably a problem with the website. If there is an issue with the website, then there is nothing you can do until Microsoft fix it.
Thema:

How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge?

1. How do I clear the grey suggestion boxes that pop up as I type in a website on Microsoft Edge? - Similar Threads - clear grey suggestion

2. Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?

in XboX Insiders
    Might not be the place to ask, but why isn’t there an “in-software” way to clear cache?: If I’m correct, it typically requires a forced shutdown. Or pulling the power cord? Why was it designed like that? submitted by /u/ThatsNotThePoint-__- [link] [comments]
  3. YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    YOU ARE CLEARED FOR TAKE-OFF! Xbox Insider Hub OK, Show in store takes me to my account: Once at the store the Flight Simulator program download does not show up just a bunch of blue circling dots for ever. I want to be part of the alpha test. Any thoughts on what is going on?...
  4. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Store update stopped Clear Internal space error

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store update stopped Clear Internal space error: After Latest ASA update Store update stops and gives error 80070070 Clear space on internal. Plenty of Internal space GB's free. Tried 3 times to update always stops Anyone else? Reported...
  6. FS Insider email cleared for take off but not appearing in Insider Hub

in XboX Insiders
    FS Insider email cleared for take off but not appearing in Insider Hub: Hi Team, i got the FS inuvite saying im good to go but its not appearing in Insider Hub. Have tried logging in out etc but no change. Any suggestions? thanks submitted by /u/Hammer700000...
  7. Xbox cache will not clear

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cache will not clear: My xbox one cache will not clear. Before you post, please understand that I’ve gone through the usual process of turning it off, unplugging it, draining the power, plugging it back in and waiting...
  8. Games not functioning after clearing local saved data

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games not functioning after clearing local saved data: So after clearing local saved games on my One X, Forza Horizon 4 no longer gets past the title screen and Red Dead 2 doesn't get past the account picker (which is before its menu screen). Before...
  9. Clearing local saved games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clearing local saved games: I am confused on what would happen if a selected "Clear local Saved Games" while I'm trying to clear up space on my Xbox. Will I have to re-download all my games? I don't understand it so if you...
  10. Clearing XB1 games on PC (Win10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Clearing XB1 games on PC (Win10): Hi guys. I have two disc XB1 games Im selling, and want to clear on PC. I have no access to an XB1 anymore. If I sell the games without clearing, and the buyer inserts the game into his own...