How do i configure my zyxel router from ivp4 to ipv6?

Discus and support How do i configure my zyxel router from ivp4 to ipv6? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; How do i configure my zyxel router from ivp4 to ipv6? They have a knowledge base you can find with a simple Google search. How to Set Up IPv6... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by KuaKailani, Dec 11, 2019.

1. KuaKailani
    KuaKailani Guest

KuaKailani, Dec 11, 2019
  2. slackadelic Win User

A lot of this is going to really depend on IF your router actually supports it and if your ISP actually provides IPv6.

Can you provide a bit more detail as to the model of the router you're using?
  3. iareBRENDEN Win User

Probably better to discuss this with the support for your router (or on their forums if they have them). Also as the user that has already replied said, it may not be supported. Not many things utilize IPv6
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

5. improlight Win User

NAT Strict and port UDP 3544 problem

My ISP - is Onlime.

My router model - Zyxel Keenetic Lite 2.

Yes.

Can you tell me step-by-step, how to open this ports on my router? I think im doing it wrong, because interface is so stupid.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How do I change my routers configuration to public

If the router is the college campas's then you cant personally. The college isnt going to do that either as it would leave their network wide open and vulnerable.

That being said most college campuses block gaming devices unless they are whitelisted. Generally the only way to fix this is to speak with the colleges IT Admin and ask them to add your console to the whitelist so i can get past their firewall.

Again you wouldnt be able to do any of this yourself and would have to contact your colleges IT admin.
Thema:

1. How do i configure my zyxel router from ivp4 to ipv6? - Similar Threads - configure zyxel router

2. Question: How many times do you use the "Configure voice overlay" and "Toggle voice...

in XboX Insiders
    Question: How many times do you use the "Configure voice overlay" and "Toggle voice...: My question is in the title. I just want to get a overview of how many people actually use these buttons, because I do not use them whatsoever I have voice overlay on all the time however, but I...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect over USB to configure on Windows 10 v1909.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller will not connect over USB to configure on Windows 10 v1909.: Hello, I having serious issues with the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller and it's inability to be run on multiple PCs . I can connect over Bluetooth, so that is not the issue. The main problem is...
  4. Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does a standard Xbox controller not have stick deadzone configuration?: When the xbox elite controller came out i bought it straight away, Couple of months later it got stick drift but i was able to adjust the stick deadzone and fix it. That controller had its time...
  5. How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can i configure my X-box Elite 2 controller *without* an X-box live account?: I got this controller for use with my PC, and do not play any Microsoft games, nor do I have an Xbox console, thus i do not have a Live account, nor do i want one. I refuse to make an account when...
  6. Deadzone Configuration for Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deadzone Configuration for Sticks: 2 of 4 xbox one controllers i purchased have problems with sticks, and as i found out this is a common issue with this gen. There is accessory app, which can configure almost anything for...
  7. Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Configuration of Microsoft does not allowd to play on Realms: Dear community, Several days trying to solve this matter with my son. Spend already one day with the support service and they could't solve it.. Going nuts. Very simle : My son want to play on...
  8. XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX accesories Windows 10 app wont let me configure.: I just bought an Elite 2 Xbox controller and the Windows 10 accessory app will not let me configure. The word configure is on the app but I can not press or highlight it. Below it states I...
  9. XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller - PC - Unable to Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller - PC - Unable to Configure: Got this controller yesterday and it works but I am unable to configure it, the CONFIGURE button is grayed out. I saw solutions people suggested like signing in on my PC with a Windows login...
  10. Configurer micro a condensateur sur la xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Configurer micro a condensateur sur la xbox one: bonjour, j’ai reçu un micro de marque tonor avec condensateur pour faires des petites videos mais je n’arrive pas a le configurer sur la xbox. Quelqu’un peut’il m’aider? Merc benjamin...