How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?

Discus and support How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community! Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaRealGhosTT, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM.

1. DaRealGhosTT
    DaRealGhosTT Guest

Hello Xbox Community!

Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the Gamertag that is
    TheLink69. And, well we've been trying to log in into the account. I, personally spoke to two Xbox support employees and they gave me links but the links didn't work. Now, we don't know what to do so I came here to ask for help and I hope that
    you guys can help me.

Regards,

John Aberdile

:)

DaRealGhosTT, Feb 12, 2019 at 9:53 AM
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. DaRealGhosTT Win User

Hi John,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your profile. If you've already been provided the email address used for log in by the Xbox Support team, then you'll need to attempt the Lost
    Password Solution
    to create a new password. In relation to not having access to the email address, did you have any other security information in the account that you may use to verify so that you may access, like an alternate email or phone number?

Go ahead and give the wizard provided a try, as it does have some great information about account recovery, even in these circumstances. Please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
    Hello there, XBF Amber M

I did not receive any email address from the Xbox Support team. In my post, I said that I only know the Gamertag, and when I tried to log in with my Gamertag, I pressed "Forgot password", and it just showed me the first 2 letters of that email that was:
    "J" and "I".
    [​IMG]

(I don't know how to take a screenshot on a Mac so one of my friends helped me! Hope you understand!)

Regards,

John Aberdile
  4. DaRealGhosTT Win User

Yeah, I tried that but unfortunately, I found out that it is on an address that starts with a "j" and its an outlook email address and I don't have access to that email address and I didn't knew nothing about it.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi John,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your profile. If you've already been provided the email address used for log in by the Xbox Support team, then you'll need to attempt the Lost
    Password Solution
    to create a new password. In relation to not having access to the email address, did you have any other security information in the account that you may use to verify so that you may access, like an alternate email or phone number?

Go ahead and give the wizard provided a try, as it does have some great information about account recovery, even in these circumstances. Please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

The first steps would be trying to do a forgot password on the e-mail address (or addresses) you think it may be, assuming you have access to them.
Thema:

1. How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password? - Similar Threads - connect account forgot

2. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte xbox [Translation-Unable to connect to my Xbox account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible de se connecter a mon compte xbox [Translation-Unable to connect to my Xbox account]: Bonjour, je n'arrive pas me connecter mon compte xbox. Pouvez vous m'aidez SVP ? [Translation-Hello, I can't connect to my Xbox account. Can you help me please?] [Mod Removed-Personal...
  3. I can't connect to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my xbox live account: I connected instantly at 1:00 PM EET but I tried to connect 5 times at 6:35PM EET with no success. What can I do? I am from Patras, Greece. I saw a post yesterday about this topic and I tried to...
  4. Can't connect to my xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect to my xbox live account: Hi, i'm trying to connect to my account but it won't have tchek all connection even to multiplayer connection was successful but it just won't let me connect to my xbox live account? why?...
  5. Prb connexion compte sur xbox one [PRB Connection account on Xbox One]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prb connexion compte sur xbox one [PRB Connection account on Xbox One]: Bonjour, Depuis hier soir mon fils ne peut plus se connecter sur son compte sur la xbox one. Lorsqu'il essayait de se connecter, il y avait un message d'erreur "service indisponible" "erreur...
  6. Why do I have to reboot my modem every time I want to connect to my XBOX live account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to reboot my modem every time I want to connect to my XBOX live account ?: How to make my console connect the first time every time ? I am getting seriously annoyed. Is there a way to configure either my console or modem so it connect as I turn the XBOB One ON ? Thanks...
  7. Remote connection to Xbox live gold account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote connection to Xbox live gold account: How can I accès my gold account from a other Xbox one S. Do I need to define the other Xbox one as my main Xbox ? Thanks da30eabf-e3f2-4109-9016-70655dfe8260
  8. Can't connect on my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't connect on my account: hey ! On my xbox one when i try to connect to my account they ask me a security code that is send to my phone number but the phone number isn't the good one anymore and i can't find where i can...
  9. if someone I share my games with someone who is connected to my xbox account sign in list,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    if someone I share my games with someone who is connected to my xbox account sign in list,...: I have my brothers account in my sign in (switch account) area. He has all my games down loaded on his xbox. I dont want him to be able to access my account on the games he plays, if he does not...
  10. Can I transfer an Xbox account (connected to a Gmail alias) to an existing Hotmail account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I transfer an Xbox account (connected to a Gmail alias) to an existing Hotmail account...: So I understand this is an extremely vague description but here is the story/issue. So, I have had an Xbox account for about a decade now, and it was created with a Gmail account when I was a...