How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?

Discus and support How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community! Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaRealGhosTT, Feb 12, 2019.

1. DaRealGhosTT
    DaRealGhosTT Guest

Hello Xbox Community!

Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the Gamertag that is
    TheLink69. And, well we've been trying to log in into the account. I, personally spoke to two Xbox support employees and they gave me links but the links didn't work. Now, we don't know what to do so I came here to ask for help and I hope that
    you guys can help me.

Regards,

John Aberdile

:)

DaRealGhosTT, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. DaRealGhosTT Win User

Hi John,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your profile. If you've already been provided the email address used for log in by the Xbox Support team, then you'll need to attempt the Lost
    Password Solution
    to create a new password. In relation to not having access to the email address, did you have any other security information in the account that you may use to verify so that you may access, like an alternate email or phone number?

Go ahead and give the wizard provided a try, as it does have some great information about account recovery, even in these circumstances. Please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
    Hello there, XBF Amber M

I did not receive any email address from the Xbox Support team. In my post, I said that I only know the Gamertag, and when I tried to log in with my Gamertag, I pressed "Forgot password", and it just showed me the first 2 letters of that email that was:
    "J" and "I".
    [​IMG]

(I don't know how to take a screenshot on a Mac so one of my friends helped me! Hope you understand!)

Regards,

John Aberdile
  4. DaRealGhosTT Win User

Yeah, I tried that but unfortunately, I found out that it is on an address that starts with a "j" and its an outlook email address and I don't have access to that email address and I didn't knew nothing about it.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi John,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your profile. If you've already been provided the email address used for log in by the Xbox Support team, then you'll need to attempt the Lost
    Password Solution
    to create a new password. In relation to not having access to the email address, did you have any other security information in the account that you may use to verify so that you may access, like an alternate email or phone number?

Go ahead and give the wizard provided a try, as it does have some great information about account recovery, even in these circumstances. Please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

The first steps would be trying to do a forgot password on the e-mail address (or addresses) you think it may be, assuming you have access to them.
Thema:

1. How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password? - Similar Threads - connect account forgot

2. I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an...: I have been trying to connect my Xbox account to Facebook for the past few days, but get an error (both on PC and the Xbox) saying "URL blocked - This redirect failed because the redirect URI...
  3. why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why will my xbox360 not recognize my outlook.com email account and wont let me connect to...: my xbox360 wont let me connect to xbox live feb5617f-50f2-4f90-9671-1dac9fefa342
  4. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  5. Can't connect to my account on my xb360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to my account on my xb360.: Can't connect to my xbox live account on my xbox 360 (Connect test is ok in settings/network) I can connect to this xblive on my pc, but all my games are gones.......
  6. I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to connect myself to my xbox 360 account.: okey i'm a bit freak out my own xbox 360 dont want to accept my password cause it is too long for him what the [Mod removed - see Guidelines] happen what am i suppose to do in that situation i...
  7. How do you change your connected accounts in the Xbox Game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you change your connected accounts in the Xbox Game bar?: The game bar automatically connected to the incorrect Twitter account. How do I change that? The only option I see in the Game Bar is to manage my twitter account. I don't want to manage my...
  8. Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de se connecter a mon compte sur xbox (Can't log in to my account on xbox): Il mest impossible de se connecter mon compte sur xbox [Translation] It's impossible for me to log into my account on xbox 5503acb2-2bc9-4803-988f-bb225817beb8
  9. I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant connect my microsoft account to Minecraft: I play the switch, and all the little links took me to xbox support where the switch isn't even an option on the dropdown, so idk how effective this is going to be. Whenever I try to connect my...
  10. Connecting my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting my Xbox 360 to my Xbox Live account: My friend gave me her old Xbox 360 not too long ago, console has a clean memory other than the disc games I've bought for it. I created an Xbox Live account after I got the console. Everytime I...