How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password?

Discus and support How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Community! Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DaRealGhosTT, Feb 12, 2019.

1. DaRealGhosTT
    DaRealGhosTT Guest

Hello Xbox Community!

Recently, my son wanted to log in into his old Xbox account and we both forgot the password and the email. We only know the Gamertag that is
    TheLink69. And, well we've been trying to log in into the account. I, personally spoke to two Xbox support employees and they gave me links but the links didn't work. Now, we don't know what to do so I came here to ask for help and I hope that
    you guys can help me.

Regards,

John Aberdile

:)

DaRealGhosTT, Feb 12, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. DaRealGhosTT Win User

Hi John,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your profile. If you've already been provided the email address used for log in by the Xbox Support team, then you'll need to attempt the Lost
    Password Solution
    to create a new password. In relation to not having access to the email address, did you have any other security information in the account that you may use to verify so that you may access, like an alternate email or phone number?

Go ahead and give the wizard provided a try, as it does have some great information about account recovery, even in these circumstances. Please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
    Hello there, XBF Amber M

I did not receive any email address from the Xbox Support team. In my post, I said that I only know the Gamertag, and when I tried to log in with my Gamertag, I pressed "Forgot password", and it just showed me the first 2 letters of that email that was:
    "J" and "I".
    [​IMG]

(I don't know how to take a screenshot on a Mac so one of my friends helped me! Hope you understand!)

Regards,

John Aberdile
  4. DaRealGhosTT Win User

Yeah, I tried that but unfortunately, I found out that it is on an address that starts with a "j" and its an outlook email address and I don't have access to that email address and I didn't knew nothing about it.
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi John,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. Sorry to hear that you're having difficulty accessing your profile. If you've already been provided the email address used for log in by the Xbox Support team, then you'll need to attempt the Lost
    Password Solution
    to create a new password. In relation to not having access to the email address, did you have any other security information in the account that you may use to verify so that you may access, like an alternate email or phone number?

Go ahead and give the wizard provided a try, as it does have some great information about account recovery, even in these circumstances. Please let us know the results.

I hope this helps out.
  6. Tormaz Win User

Hello!

The first steps would be trying to do a forgot password on the e-mail address (or addresses) you think it may be, assuming you have access to them.
Thema:

1. How do I connect into my Xbox account if I forgot the email and the password? - Similar Threads - connect account forgot

2. No puedo conectar mi cuenta[I can't connect my account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo conectar mi cuenta[I can't connect my account]: Quiero conectar mi cuenta de xbox a EpicGames pero me dice que no puedo vincularla porque otra cuenta ya la esta usando, ¿como podría quitar esa cuenta que no es mía para poder conectarme a la...
  3. Can I find out what ea account is connected to my microsoft account here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I find out what ea account is connected to my microsoft account here?: Apex Legends had the glitch where you had to reset your password, but the ea asks were hard to do and i couldnt get my ea account connected to my xbox. is there anyway i could figure it out on...
  4. Minecraft for my ps4 isn't connecting to my microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for my ps4 isn't connecting to my microsoft account: Hola Yesterday minecraft was working fine and would automatically to my account. I get on today and "automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in with your Microsoft account"...
  5. I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 (URGENT)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect my Microsoft account to Minecraft on the PS4 (URGENT): So after the crossplay has came out I tried connecting my Microsoft account on Minecraft for the first time (PS4) but for some reason its telling me it was already connected to another account and...
  6. Minecraft crashing when I try to connect to Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashing when I try to connect to Microsoft account: Had Minecraft for over a year on Nintendo Switch, started crashing yesterday when I try to play multiplayer online, says 'the software was closed because as error occured'. Already tried updates,...
  7. ESO Unable to Connect to Xbox Live on New Account and Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO Unable to Connect to Xbox Live on New Account and Xbox One S: I recently purchase an Xbox One S to play ESO with my wife. Built a new gamertag, got Game Pass Ultimate, bought ESO: Elsweyr, installed it, got to connect to NA server: Login Failed Cannot...
  8. Lost Email Account connected to Xbox Account

in XBoX on Mobile
    Lost Email Account connected to Xbox Account: Hello, I am asking this question for a friend who is not tech-savvy so bear with me. She has an Xbox account I think. The reason I say I think is because she does not own an Xbox but she does...
  9. Nao consiguo conectar a minha conta[Translation-I can't connect my account]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consiguo conectar a minha conta[Translation-I can't connect my account]: No minecraft de ps4 quando tento conectar a conta da microsoft eles falam que a conta ja esta sendo usada e pedem para eu conectar a minha conta antiga que eu exclui [Translation-In minecraft ps4...
  10. Account not connecting to the internet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account not connecting to the internet: I have been attempting for about a year now to login to the Xbox one console companion app on my windows 10 PC so i can join Xbox parties from my PC and talk to friends. Each and every time I have...