How do I connect my Xbox 360 games to my account.

Discus and support How do I connect my Xbox 360 games to my account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have some Xbox 360 games but for some reason, when I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition and created the Xbox account, for some reason, none of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Wanderer574, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Wanderer574
    Wanderer574 Guest

Hi, I have some Xbox 360 games but for some reason, when I bought the Minecraft Pocket Edition and created the Xbox account, for some reason, none of my other games were added to it. I don't know how to add the games to my account. Can someone please help
    me?

:)

Wanderer574, Oct 27, 2019
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Wanderer

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

Just to clarify, when you mean other "Xbox 360 games" do you mean "Worlds" that you had in Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, or do you mean you have other Xbox 360 games that you purchased digitally on your account?

Additionally, are you also trying to play these Xbox 360 games on your mobile device?

If you can please, provide us with this info, we should be able to assist you further.
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi Where you is trying connect your games? In Xbox One or Xbox 360 or Windows 10 and the games with you have is Digital or Physical medias?
  4. DaleNunes Win User

Ark Survival

How do i connect my xbox account with my pc
  5. FewNickel46 Win User

Connecting to xbox live on 360

How do I connect my xbox 360 to my note 3 phone as a controller
  6. Rpgsforever123 Win User

Crash Bandicoot

Do I need to be able to connect to Xboxlive from my 360 to play them? ..Cause I have an Xbox Live account but I don't have a network adapter for my 360 to connect to my wifi so my 360 isn't connected to the internet yet.
Thema:

1. How do I connect my Xbox 360 games to my account. - Similar Threads - connect 360 games

2. Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won't connect to any games even though it has gold: Hi guys, I'm having a weird problem: I've recently started playing on my 360 again and everything is working just fine but when I try to connect to an online game (be it server based or peer 2...
  3. no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console: no connection..verizon wireless hotspot to xbox live from an xbox 360 game console Hi daniellecauvin, Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with your connection to a...
  4. Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect Xbox 360 game to Xbox Live, on Xbox One: Hi, I'm trying to play Fable 2 (for Xbox 360) on my Xbox One console. The problem is "impossible to connect to Xbox Live" and as a result I can't insert my profile and save the games played. What...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to Xbox Live through the Xbox 360 Dashboard in Backwards Compatibility games.: Hello. I'm having a serious problem with Backwards Compatibility titles on the Xbox One, not being able to connect to Xbox Live even though my Xbox One is connected without any issue. At first,...
  6. Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't connect to xbox 360 online game through backwards compatibility on Xbox One....: Hello, I read a lot of discussion about people getting the 80151901 error while playing Xbox 360 game on Xbox One. I tried multiple thing to solve this problem such as deleting my profile,...
  7. 360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games on xbox one having xbox live connection issues: Me and my friend were trying to play portal 2 co op earlier this evening but that was brought to a halt by an error on his end. Everytime he tried to sign in he got a "unable to connect to xbox...
  8. Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem connecting used XBox 360 game to Xbox live: I purchased a used XBox 360 game and am having trouble setting it up to play. At first I got a connection msg. saying" your profile does not have correct permissions to access xbox live", then...
  9. Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won't let me download profile or connect to network when starting an xbox 360 game: I just bought my xbox with Skate 3, and everytime i go to try and play it the gray screen pops up saying "getting your xbox 360 info" and the progress bar never moves past 0%. After a couple...
  10. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...