How do I connect my Xbox One to my Mac OS HighSierra?

Discus and support How do I connect my Xbox One to my Mac OS HighSierra? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an ethernet cable plugged into my Xbox One and into my Mac, and the power cable is plugged in. My Mac is not doing anything. I really need help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jah Simpson, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Jah Simpson
    Jah Simpson Guest

I have an ethernet cable plugged into my Xbox One and into my Mac, and the power cable is plugged in. My Mac is not doing anything. I really need help with this and have kind of no idea what I'm doing. Please help me!!!

:)

Jah Simpson, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Jah Simpson Win User

what are you trying to do with the 2 connected ?
    I am really trying to get the xbox screen to show up but I don't know what to do.
  3. CQQT Win User

what are you trying to do with the 2 connected ?
  4. VibroPlex Win User

I can't connect to Xbox Live.

> I have no firewall.

How did you disable the firewall provided with Mac OS? Which version of Mac OS do you use?

> No, I can't connect my xbox to the modem or the wall plug because its too far and the house isn't set up for it.

You can run an Ethernet cable up to 330' (100m) from the original router to a computer or Xbox without any intermediate device.
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Connecting to xbox live at college with 802.x1 authentication

802.1x authentication is not supported on the Xbox.

You might be able to use Internet Connection Sharing through your Mac, but I've never done this w/ OS X machines.
    support.microsoft.com/.../978618 shows how to do it with PCs, so I'd do a web search for "Connect Xbox 360 through Mac"
  6. MITRO008 Win User

Netgear Netgear CG3100D: MAC Filtering

Im Having trouble connecting my xbox one to my nether modem. could it be a MAC address filtering issue? if so how can i check or fix this issue
Thema:

1. How do I connect my Xbox One to my Mac OS HighSierra? - Similar Threads - connect Mac HighSierra

2. xbox one connect with Mac os Mojave

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one connect with Mac os Mojave: Hi all, how can I connect x obx one x with my Mac os Mojave 21.5 inch and end 2013 ? thx for answer. 50b3dd29-1f1c-4a37-acf4-c89606e2d278
  3. Connecting Xbox One via Mac Internet Sharing + VPN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connecting Xbox One via Mac Internet Sharing + VPN: Hey everyone! I just started using a VPN service with my computers in my home. My wife and I have to use VPNs because of confidentiality ethics for both of our jobs. We want to find a way to...
  4. My Xbox one won't connect to the internet cas I need to CHANGE FILTER MAC ADDRESS

in XboX Networking Hardware
    My Xbox one won't connect to the internet cas I need to CHANGE FILTER MAC ADDRESS: My Xbox one won't connect to the internet cas I need to CHANGE FILTER MAC ADDRESS my Xbox one won't connect to the internet it says I need to do something about FILTERING A MAC ADDRESS WHAT DO I...
  5. Can't connect to my wifi because something about MAC filtering

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to my wifi because something about MAC filtering: Can't connect to my wifi because something about MAC filtering I'm trying to connect to my wifi and i keep getting a screen that says something about filtering my MAC address....
  6. Can I connect my xbox 360 wireless controller to mac without a dongle?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my xbox 360 wireless controller to mac without a dongle?: Hey, I'm having trouble connecting a xbox 360 wireless controller to my macos but i can't afford a dongle to connect the two together. Is there a alternative to my problem?...
  7. Yesterday my son's xbox one, it won't connect to the same MAC address that its been playing on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yesterday my son's xbox one, it won't connect to the same MAC address that its been playing on.: My Son's Xbox One is not connecting to the same Mac address that it has been playing on since I got it. Now it's not working at all. What to do next. a5446573-3cd1-475a-9ed9-3380780a5524
  8. Can you connect wirelessly an xbox one to a mac airport hdd?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you connect wirelessly an xbox one to a mac airport hdd?: I have a 2 TB time capsule (apple). I was wondering if I can set it up wirelessly as an external HD. Thanks 70b33dde-0729-460d-b40f-17a1ac5ff040
  9. Says I'm connected to XBL but cant play games or access store. Alternate MAC address issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says I'm connected to XBL but cant play games or access store. Alternate MAC address issue.: This happens every 3 or 4 times I turn my Xbone on. Have to clear the alternate MAC address every time to fix this. Its a real pain. Only started after the Nov 15 Windows 10 dash update. Can I...
  10. Can't connect to multiplayer games after Restart/Clear Alternate MAC Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to multiplayer games after Restart/Clear Alternate MAC Address: Every time I reset my router, my Xbox will not connect to the Wifi without clearing my Alternate MAC Address, which requires a restart of my system. After the restart, my system connects to the...