How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?

Discus and support How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Basically, whenever I turn on my headphones, it automatically connects to my xbox. I can connect it to my phone, but then i hear both the xbox and my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by CubingFTW, Jul 17, 2021.

1. CubingFTW
    CubingFTW Guest

How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox?

Basically, whenever I turn on my headphones, it automatically connects to my xbox. I can connect it to my phone, but then i hear both the xbox and my phone. How do I fix this? I tried disconnecting the headset from my xbox but i couldn't find out how.

:)

CubingFTW, Jul 17, 2021
  2. frankiemagz Win User

Connection Problem

I tried turning my wireless headset on with an ethernet cable connected and it froze and unfroze then nothing happened with the connection I was still connected also without the ethernet I put in my wired headset and I was still connected.
  3. Viewlesshompa Win User

Headset problem

The headset in question is a Tritton Kama with a 3.5mm plug.

the headset is brand new and marked as xbox compatible.

I cannot get the headset to work with any of my two original wireless controllers that accepts 3.5mm without an adapter.

When I try a wired aftermarket controller, @play, it works flawless. Headset is recognized as soon it is connected.

I then tried my wireless controllers and wire connected them to the xbox and then connected the headset. Did not solve the problem.

Best regards
  4. SpeleoFool Win User

Surround headset question: manufacturer claims chat audio via USB?

The actual bullet point text:

Never Miss a Text or Call

Hook up your mobile phone to hear text notifications or take calls while gaming.

Yes, I made the mistake of assuming that because this is a wireless headset that the phone connection worked the same as their other wireless headsets (i.e., the connection is wireless). Having to physically connect a cell phone by a cable to use it on
    a wireless headset kind of destroys the convenience of both. In my opinion it's such a worthless "feature" that they shouldn't have bothered to include it in the list of major features.

In any case, it does not say "cable" on the product page, and I found the feature to be misleading because of my prior experience with other TB products that do not require a cable.
  5. KALEEF Win User

anyone help me my wireless headset is stuck on port 2 and wont sync to port 1

Turn off and disconnect all controllers from the Xbox 360 and disconnect the wireless headsets from the controllers.

Connect the wireless headset to the Xbox 360 using the USB cable. Turn on the wireless headset.

Sync the headset to quadrant 1 by pressing the "Connect" button on the on the Xbox 360. Then press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset for two seconds. Do not continue to press the "Connect" button on the wireless headset, as this will change the
    quadrant to which it is connected. If the headset now works without the controllers attached, the problem must be with one of your controllers. If the headset still does not work, then the problem is with the headset.
  6. BIOHAZRED Win User

Xbox 360 Wireless Headset with Bluetooth problem

Wow. To do so much typing and not one reply.. I know how you feel but I doubt that a Bluetooth compatable device will work with your console because I have a wireless Xbox mike that looks like a Bluetooth headset and it won't connect to my phone. Have you
    tried googling this issue?
Thema:

1. How do I connect my xbox wireless headset to my phone without it connecting to my xbox? - Similar Threads - connect wireless headset

2. Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset wont connect to my xbox 1s: So ever since about when i started using wireless headsets (about 3ish years) ive been having connection issues and now its worse then ever and i dont know how to fix it so please if this is on...
  3. Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...

in XboX Insiders
    Has Microsoft acknowledged a fix for wireless headset connection problems? My very...: Ive had the Arctis 9x xbox version for like 5 months. I havent used them in almost.......5 months. The audio connection is absolutely terrible. It makes the headset basically useless since all you...
  4. My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sync button doesn’t work and I can’t connect my wireless headset: My sync button just doesn’t work, past warranty, not enough money to buy a new Xbox. If it’s possible, a sync ‘button’ in settings could help if this happens to anyone else. I know the headset...
  5. Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting wired headset to XBox wireless controller and hearing audio when the connecting...: Hello. I want to connect wired headphones or headset to the new XBox controller via the 3.5mm jack, but I want to use the controller via Bluetooth and still hear audio in the headphones. I have...
  6. Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!

in XboX Insiders
    Disappointed with the connectivity issues with wireless controllers and headsets!: Since I got my XBSX I’ve experienced issues with my headset staying connecting and disconnecting. Sound issues with wireless headsets and OME wired headsets. My controller constantly disconnects...
  7. Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection while a headset is plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection while a headset is plugged in: Hi, My Elite wireless controller is constantly loosing connection whilr a headset is plugged in, fine without, I have tried 3 different headsets all do the same, tried a different controller and...
  8. anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?

in XBoX on Consoles
    anyone successfully connect logitech g935 headset to xbox one wirelessly?: I want to connect them wirelessly but I have not been able to cfd2c524-301d-4b19-a06c-fc42dfd8e676
  9. XBOX wireless headset connection unstable with xbox wireless adapter on windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX wireless headset connection unstable with xbox wireless adapter on windows 10 PC: Just received the headset today, on launch day, super excited. Works flawlessly on my xbox one X, no complaints here. However, being a versatile device, I do expect it to work on my gaming PC via...
  10. Xbox series x controller/wireless headset won't connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x controller/wireless headset won't connect: Hello Sometimes my xboz controller/xbkz branded headaet lost connection to the console unexpectedly. It cannot be synced by holding down the sync button. The only way to fix this is to restart...