How do I contact a real Microsoft agent

Discus and support How do I contact a real Microsoft agent in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Speedy dew, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Speedy dew
    Speedy dew Guest

I have an Xbox One S console that won't turn on. It has a 2 year warranty and I've had the console less than a year. I've tried to start the console up after unplugging all the cables out and I tried a different power cable to see if that was the problem
    but it wasn't. After days of trying to contact an Xbox agent or Xbox support to arrange a service and repair ticket the website wouldn't let me saying there was an error when I tried to enter my address. Can someone please tell me how I can get in contact
    with Microsoft about this issue, the numbers I was given so far didn't work in my region even though I got the phone number from a Smyths toy store where I bought the console. Can someone please help me, thanks.

:)

Speedy dew, Oct 26, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

You can check in the Microsoft website if in your region have some phone number for you call, but you can use the support website and click in contact-us
  3. Speedy dew Win User

Call back doesn't work for some reason. I'm now trying to get a case number so I can get my console replaced from the store I bought it from but that is also a challenge to do on the Microsoft website and with the call center. Its becoming infuriating
    at this point because everywhere I try to get help on the Microsoft website I keep getting messages saying the service isn't available at this time and I've been getting this message all week when I try to get help with my console. I'm close to giving up and
    switching to Sony at this point.
  4. GroundOregano94 Win User

When you go to Contact Us, follow these steps to request a call
    from support:

· Step 1 ----select Xbox One

· Step 2 ----select see other options than your topic

· Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support
  5. TAHER TAHER1 Win User

Hi

Did you try plugging it into a different socket maybe the one you are trying has the fuse blown
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

You get an error code when trying to log your device for a repair? What error code, perhaps someone can assist if you give more details on that.

Either way, enjoy your gaming, whichever platform you choose
Thema:

1. How do I contact a real Microsoft agent - Similar Threads - contact real Microsoft

2. Fake profiles contacting you

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake profiles contacting you: Ok so I imagine it is not just me but in the many years I have played Xbox Live i get zero gamer score profiles contacting me saying Hey.....how old are you.... To break right into it. Its...
  3. Who should I contact and how?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who should I contact and how?: Can I track a package sent from Xbox and who should I contact to find out where it is or when it will arrive, because so far I haven't received any emails either. It said the package was on its...
  4. Contacting someone over phone for xbox account management

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting someone over phone for xbox account management: I can't figure out how to get out of the bot system to talk to someone regarding my issue with accessing the primary email associated with my xbox account. 3ccfd8c9-77b5-463f-98bb-8afc843d3157
  5. How do you contact a real person ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact a real person ?: How do you contact a real person not a gamer ? f0fcb1e3-03b9-4353-83f4-7b53dae8e7df
  6. Am i able to contact a representative that will help me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am i able to contact a representative that will help me?: I have had multiple problems with my account but at this point I'm just trying to understand why I cant get a reply from someone at xbox live support. I just left a chat with a Dennison C that...
  7. phone contact

in XBoX on Consoles
    phone contact: My son and I are fuming. I have not been able to reach anyone by phone to help him. When I called the contact number for support they told me to go online and request a call. It would "save me...
  8. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases: On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all...
  9. Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore?: Why cant we contact xbox via email or phone anymore? Im having problems with achievements and game compagny ask me to call xbox service but theres no number or email anymore. Forum dont help at...
  10. Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I contact a real Xbox employee? The bots are so hard to contact to!: hey I need a real Xbox one employee to contact me with my problem. 22b92ee0-13a8-4c53-b0b3-50f991e397e9