How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

Discus and support How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LwaziNgubane, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LwaziNgubane
    LwaziNgubane Guest

On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all they could do was to stop/block my card from making any further
    purchases. The bank then advised that i get in touch with Microsoft and inform them of this so that the bank and microsoft can work together at getting my money back. I am struggling to get ahold of Microsoft as everytime i call the customer services number,
    they say its outside of office hours. How do i contact Microsoft billings department?

:)

LwaziNgubane, Oct 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. LwaziNgubane Win User

you can go to
    support.xbox.com
    I tried that, maybe I am just having difficulties navigating through the website but there is no where to send a message to support for this. I have been trying but been struggling.
  4. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi LwaziNgubane

Please use the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/contact-us

Step 1:

Click on billing and accounts

Step 2:

Click on charges on my account

Step 3: (Skip)

Charges on my account Check
    purchase history
    If you see charges on your account that you don’t recognize, check your Xbox purchase history.

Step 4:

Use any of the options. I would suggest Chat with Xbox Support or Request a call from Support
  5. ArminatorX Win User

The way to contact the Microsoft Support is a bit counter intuitive.

But I'll try to guide you.

First of all, you need to go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    to review your account's order history. If you see billings, that weren't authorized by you, record the order numbers, so the support can reference to those order numbers.

If those purchases were made through your account, follow these instructions to Prevent unauthorized purchases on Xbox One in the future.

After you made the necessary changes, so no unauthorized purchases can be made in the future, go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to start trying to contact the support. The process to contact support vary a bit from country to country, so try some slightly different
    things if these instructions don't work, or tell us which country you're from, so we can give you country specific help.

First, click on "Billing & Account" on that page (the icon with the person and gear). If a virtual agent offers you to ask a question, click on "See other options" below the button.

Under the "Payment issues" topic click on "Charges on my account". Under the box that appears in "Step 3", click on "Show contact options".

Depending on the time of day and the times of operations of the Xbox support in your country, you should now see one or more of the following tiles:

"Chat with support", where you can chat via text on your computer with a live support agent, or you can "Request a call from Support", where a live support agent tries to call you on the phone, so you don't have to wait in a phone waiting loop.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Please help !! re Billing

Have a look at this page HERE

There is also a link near the bottom of that page on how to prevent your child from making unauthorised purchases.
Thema:

1. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft Billing

2. como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]

in XBoX Accessibility
    como entro em contato com a microsoft [Mod Translation - How do I contact Microsoft]: minha conta esta boqueada por erro de senha e acabei vendedo meu xbox presciso cancelar minha assinatura da xbox live good [Mod Translation - my account is locked due to password error and I...
  3. come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    come posso contattare il supporto microsfot??? -[Translation - how can i contact microsoft...: quando provo a fare acquisti su xboxstore e uso la carta legata al mio account mi dice di contattare il supporto microsoft -[Translation - when I try to shop on xboxstore and use the card linked...
  4. i need to contact my Microsoft account manger

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need to contact my Microsoft account manger: i am trying to make a game in unity but i do not have access to the Xbox One module needed to side load my game onto my Xbox. i have been onto the website and says to contact your Microsoft...
  5. Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats the point of this forum? why can we not contact xbox / microsoft anymore?: Im having a hardware issue with my 4 month old Xbox One X The error page on the xbox tells me to go to www.xbox.com/networkhardware for info on mac address filtering When you go to that page, it...
  6. Contacting microsoft legal department?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Contacting microsoft legal department?: Hello. I'm looking to contact a representative from microsofts' legal division regarding an unlawful ban, and breach of terms of use. I'm uncertain exactly what department to contact in regards to...
  7. Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite controller broken. Microsoft seemingly don't care. I tried to contact "Xbox...: I am very frustrated with Xbox at this moment, for reasons I will show you below. This is now my fourth attempt of trying to get some form of support or help from Microsoft after I got no response...
  8. Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase...: Keep getting a message saying to contact Microsoft support anytime I try to make a purchase on the xbox store and cant figure out how to contact an actual human being to discuss my problem with....
  9. Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox store. Black desert it won't let me buy any more perals says contact Microsoft support: How do i get this fixed my bank says it nothing on there end 38729bfe-6f0f-43ad-abc0-23ef25315640
  10. How can I contact Microsoft XBox one with an billing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft XBox one with an billing issue?: I was chasing an email address to contact about an Xbox billing issue I'm having. Can anyway advise? 2ead5d8d-4e25-4f1b-9e1a-ff744d838b74