How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases

Discus and support How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LwaziNgubane, Oct 6, 2019.

1. LwaziNgubane
    LwaziNgubane Guest

On the 28th of September 2019, 8 unauthorized purchases were made off my card and a statement was emailed to me which showed that coins were purchased with my card. I contacted the bank but all they could do was to stop/block my card from making any further
    purchases. The bank then advised that i get in touch with Microsoft and inform them of this so that the bank and microsoft can work together at getting my money back. I am struggling to get ahold of Microsoft as everytime i call the customer services number,
    they say its outside of office hours. How do i contact Microsoft billings department?

:)

LwaziNgubane, Oct 6, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. LwaziNgubane Win User

you can go to
    support.xbox.com
    I tried that, maybe I am just having difficulties navigating through the website but there is no where to send a message to support for this. I have been trying but been struggling.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Kells,

As this is an old thread, I will be locking this one. Updates, games and everything changes often so would be best to create a new thread. Once a new thread is created we will be happy to assist you in any issues or questions
    you might have.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Kellsmoney Win User

There where several charges that i didn't authorize on December 10 how do i get my money back and delete my card on file
  6. T3chnlgydude Win User

Hi LwaziNgubane

Please use the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/contact-us

Step 1:

Click on billing and accounts

Step 2:

Click on charges on my account

Step 3: (Skip)

Charges on my account Check
    purchase history
    If you see charges on your account that you don’t recognize, check your Xbox purchase history.

Step 4:

Use any of the options. I would suggest Chat with Xbox Support or Request a call from Support
Thema:

1. How Do I Contact Microsoft/Xbox Billing for unauthorised purchases - Similar Threads - Contact Microsoft Billing

2. How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I contact Microsoft about a refund that went completely wrong?: I bought 2 12.99 virtual packs for brawlhalla little did I know it’s really the same style of fighting as other characters and they were just skins honestly. So then they refunded one canceled the...
  3. How do you contact Microsoft service department?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you contact Microsoft service department?: How do you talk/email sevice department ? I’ve tried numerous time. all i get are bots sending me in circles & a my phone number comes up are ‘unknown’ ????? UPS say they delivered to Microsoft...
  4. Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account locked for 2 months - no contact from the Microsoft Account Recovery Team.: Hello. I had to log in to my wife's account to write here. English is not my native language so if there are any mistakes please forgive me. My main account has been locked for 2 months....
  5. contact support for microsoft rewards link does not work from microsoft rewards website

in XBoX Accessibility
    contact support for microsoft rewards link does not work from microsoft rewards website: Can some one please fix the broken link to contact microsoft rewards support please? It was working well last week but not working since this morning eastern time US and is sending us into a loop...
  6. How can i request a callback cannot contact anyone at Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can i request a callback cannot contact anyone at Microsoft: How can i request a call back cannot contact anyone at Microsoft 21c90e19-5a42-435d-b093-ac6ceb58d59b
  7. Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need to contact Microsoft support direct as I cannot get any solutions from the community: Has the support team been furloughed? I cannot log into my xbox live on my xbox 360 console. Posted a question but no proper response. how can I contact the support team either through phone or...
  8. contact microsoft via phone number

in XBoX on Mobile
    contact microsoft via phone number: I am trying to reach microsoft directly so that I may speak with them about an issue. If anyone has access to a phone number I would greatly appreciate it Thank you in advance...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw lost purchased downloadable collections need to contact developer.: case #'s 1501587403 and 1502196989. Lost purchased jigsaw puzzles. Stats show puzzles played = 672, puzzles completed = 536, collections completed =3. Spoke with different technicians on May 22,...
  10. How can I contact Microsoft XBox one with an billing issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I contact Microsoft XBox one with an billing issue?: I was chasing an email address to contact about an Xbox billing issue I'm having. Can anyway advise? 2ead5d8d-4e25-4f1b-9e1a-ff744d838b74