How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me?

Discus and support How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I do not want to be refered back the the contact us page as it doesnt get you in contact with anyone and I have already filled out one of the forms to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Princesspea299, Jan 13, 2021.

1. How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me?

I do not want to be refered back the the contact us page as it doesnt get you in contact with anyone and I have already filled out one of the forms to have my issue fixed. The system may think thay my issue is fixed but its not and using a virtual helper
    will also not fix it ..

:)

Princesspea299, Jan 13, 2021
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Hi Princesspea299

If you describe the issue you're having, I or others may be able to assist to resolve it.

Type of console, wired or wireless, game or app name would help for starters.

Let us know some details and we can go from there.
  3. Smwutches Win User

How do I contact support?

You can request a call back or chat with support at http;//support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Typically
    Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" works for me.
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

How do I contact support??

Just go here

https://support.microsoft.com
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

I've never dealt with SquareTrade before, so I can't speak from experience.

All I know is that if the product is in warranty through Microsoft, then they will fix / replace it. If it's not under warranty, then they will still fix / replace it but at a cost.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

And if you want to speak with someone directly, then you have to go through the Contact Us site and click on an issue that will give you the "request a call" option.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

If its like every SquareTrade Ive seen, it just has to be out of warranty.
Thema:

1. How do I contact xbox support or get them to contact me? - Similar Threads - contact support contact

2. How are we actually meant to contact support?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How are we actually meant to contact support?: EVERY single option leads to the stupid tool saying that "Phone calls and chats aren't available for this issue." EVERY SINGLE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Support is closing my cases without responding...
  3. Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x keeps cutting out, tried contacting Microsoft support but can’t get through: My series x keeps cutting out while on dashboard or when playing a game, stays on for 1 to 5 minutes and just shuts off ef07a8cf-2c4e-4eb3-943b-9fb7c158e247
  4. Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like...: I am trying to buy a license for MS Flight Sim 2020 for my father. (I am on a Mac, he on a PC). I put in his email address, and when I try to buy I get the error message: Contact us at Microsoft...
  5. Xbox one Cyberpunk 2077 Refund DENIED and no way to contact support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Cyberpunk 2077 Refund DENIED and no way to contact support: I have a first gen xbox one and Cyberpunk 2077 was running poorly. It was announced that people who wanted were eligible for a refund. I submitted a request for a refund, it was DENIED and there...
  6. How can I get in contact with customer support

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get in contact with customer support: I only had my Xbox for one year and now it won't turn on. How do I fix it? 1a7ad2aa-e01b-4f6b-ae27-1e423cacf3cd
  7. Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Contact us at Microsoft support. We're having trouble processing your payment and we'd like...: So i want to buy the xbox game pass ultimate with my microsoft balance but it just gives me an error everytime i want to buy it "Contact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing...
  8. Microsoft store Contact support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft store Contact support: How do i actually contact a real person to find out about a product i ordered in October 2020 that i have not received and have no way to find out what has happened ? all i can find is the Virtual...
  9. How do I contact support ? I keep getting disconnected from chats

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I contact support ? I keep getting disconnected from chats: Yesterday I registered on Gamepass Ultimate, and I can not play the games I am downloading. I tried contacting support many times. I am getting chat with gamers/experts and being disconnected from...
  10. Fortnite Crew Cancel error please contact support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Crew Cancel error please contact support: i bought the fortnite crew pack and now its been a couple of days and now when i cancel it it says "Contact support we cant cancel your subscription online". so does anyone know whats going on and...