How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox?

Discus and support How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just upgraded from the S to the X thanks to a Black Friday deal, but now I'm wondering how I can do console streaming from my new device. Anyone have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ThinkFishTank, Dec 3, 2019.

1. How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox?

Just upgraded from the S to the X thanks to a Black Friday deal, but now I'm wondering how I can do console streaming from my new device. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank
    [link] [comments]

/u/ThinkFishTank, Dec 3, 2019
  2. skylaar Win User

Project Scarlett Speculation

I am interested to see how much they put toward streaming or do they continue focus on digital/physical copies of the game.,
  3. darkist1 Win User

How do I stream to YouTube?

Hi Tyler,

At the moment you can only stream your xbox to Twitch and Mixer, if you want to stream to Youtube, you'd need a PC/Laptop in order to do that.

If you're still waiting for an Elgato (you'll still need a PC/Laptop for this), then for now you can use the Xbox Companion App and stream your Xbox there, then using software such as Streamlabs OBS or OBS to stream to Youtube.
  4. A Matt K Win User

With a PC and capture card sorry but only way
  5. Tylerownu51 Win User

Thank you! I think im just gonna do that like you said. This really helps me im just a small youtuber and i have not uploaded in a while but i want to be a big youtube later on and continue it.
  6. DanMen334 Win User

unfortunately xbox one does not have an app to stream direct to youtube, as if you do with twitch and mixer, you would need a pc and a catcher to be able to stream your xbox games to youtube, but if you want to upload gameplay and record them to upload
    them then to youtube, twitch offers you the option to send your finished transmissions directly to youtube, so it's a good option since you shouldn't download the live or expect anything as it does it automatically
Thema:

How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox?

1. How do I continue to do Console Streaming with a new Xbox? - Similar Threads - continue Console Streaming

2. Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox companion app tells me "To continue, sign in your console using this account" even...: So, for 2 hours now, it keeps saying that, even though I am logged with the same account both on my xbox one and on the companion app. d7c48e00-3115-4cc7-87d2-63b3f0de4948
  3. Accensione e spegnimento continuo della console [Edit - translation] - Continuous switching...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accensione e spegnimento continuo della console [Edit - translation] - Continuous switching...: Salve Di punto in bianco la mia console ha cominciato ad accendersi e spegnersi di continuo. Avvolte rimane accesa poi ricomincia anche durante il gioco. Ho provato anche a pulire il sensore di...
  4. XBOX ONE S .... THE CONSOLE FROZENS CONTINUOUSLY ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S .... THE CONSOLE FROZENS CONTINUOUSLY ...: he games are constantly frozen, it cannot connect online, I don't know what to do ... I regret having bought this console 2 years ago and it went well for a year and a half and then stopped...
  5. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. I was streaming multiple times for 4 straight days prior. These past two days it won't stream at all after I connect to my Xbox One. Every time I try to stream...
  6. Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox to PC Stream To continue, sign in on your console using this account​.: Windows 10 Xbox App unable to stream Xbox One. Error: "To continue, sign in on your console using this account." Three Different Xbox Accounts. (Two have Xbox Live, one does not, two have Xbox...
  7. Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Streaming - "To continue, sign in on your console using this account": I cannot get game streaming to work. Every time I try to stream from the Xbox App in Windows 10, I get the message "To continue, sign in on your console using this account". I have signed in with...
  8. Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't stream from Xbox One to PC - to continue sign in on your console using this account: I am on the same account on PC and Xbox. I have tried a different account and different PC, still get the error to continue sign in on your console using this account. I have tried the following....
  9. Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues streaming? "To continue sign in on your console using this account"?: Anyone else getting this garbage? Was working perfectly fine this morning now its giving me this garbage every time I try to stream it. 3bfbc75f-5275-42ed-93e3-1f0091b1d2b5
  10. STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    STREAMING ERROR: TO CONTINUE, SIGN IN ON YOUR CONSOLE USING THIS ACCOUNT: Was streaming perfectly until I decided to add a PASSCODE now when I start the streaming it is saying I have to go to the console and login. I guess the all powerful engineers at MSFT never...