how do I delete a guest account

Discus and support how do I delete a guest account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so yes hello ive been trying to play some ultimate chicken horse with my friends but fsr the guest accounts wont work. ive decided to delete them, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shelly:3, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Shelly:3
    Shelly:3 Guest

so yes hello

ive been trying to play some ultimate chicken horse with my friends but fsr the guest accounts wont work. ive decided to delete them, but i have no idea how.

:)

Shelly:3, Jul 20, 2019
  2. PaperzMask Win User

Hi there,

I think you should go to settings > account > remove account & select the account that u want to remove.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Here is a
    guide
    for removing the guest account.

How to remove a guest account from your Xbox One console

When you or your guest signs out, the guest account is removed:

Press the Xbox button
    to open the guide, and then select Home.

1. Highlight the gamerpic of the person you want to sign out.
    2. Select the account, press the A button on your controller, and then select
      Sign Out.

If it is an actual profile, you can go to settings>account>remove account and remove the ones you like.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. pauls144 Win User

how do I create a guest account ?

I have the same question. On the Xbox 360 you could create accounts there were not tied to Xbox live. This allowed my guests to have their own avatars and play games with their own local profiles.

How do you do this on the Xbox One? Think of friends of my children who do not have email or Xbox live accounts.
  5. Lacertus Dei Win User

Any updates to this? I have a friend that wants to come over and play Titanfall, but he's already stolen achievements and campaign play that I can't go back and repeat because I let him do it once thinking "What harm could he do?"

There needs to be a new system for this. What is that (1) and (2) and more? That's my gamertag. Why can't I create a generic account "Guest" and let him play it independent of my own account?
  6. dbldrew Win User

Trying to set up a guest account for my daughter and ran into the same issue. Had to fill out all this crap and e-mails and verify e-mails.. then because she was under age I had to log into my live account.. and then they want to charge my CC to make sure
    i'm an adult?!? what a joke..

This is such a huge step back from the 360 it isnt even funny..

I'm seriously considering selling my xbox one and moving on to ps4..
Thema:

1. how do I delete a guest account - Similar Threads - delete guest account

2. Delete objects

in XBoX on Windows
    Delete objects: I delete my minecraft and all the world are cleared. But I continue to have the objects, How I can delete all the objects for have new. I have minecraft master collection for window 10 on my...
  3. Someone deleted my gamer picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone deleted my gamer picture: My xbox gamer picture was moderated by a individual on xbox even though it followed the guidelines it says its waiting to be verified but I don't know if its fine. Gamertag:...
  4. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  5. My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft world got deleted, but in an unusual way: My world was deleted, and nothing is showing up in previous saves. but the thing is, in my saves folder the world is still there, but in game it does not exist. does anybody know how to fix this?...
  6. Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the enforcement team see deleted messages which are harassing: Basically someone harassed me calling me names like fat and Paul Blart a (Mod Removed - Inappropriate) etc I called him a (Mod Removed - Profanity) and he got me banned when I went to report his...
  7. My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.: trying to start over my portal two co-op campaign on xbox one. when I go to game options it only gives me the option to delete local saves but not the cloud. my progress always returns and I cant...
  8. Games automatically deleted from external drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games automatically deleted from external drive: I like to transfer and keep all games stored on an external drive and the internal drive free, however, Doom 3 for example i downloaded to the internal drive, copied over to the external drive,...
  9. Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?: Hey all... so, my kid got pissed because he didn't like the limits we had previously agreed to (I know, right??) for his Xbox One time limits, and while I was away on a business trip, he deleted...
  10. Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?: So I deleted my one and only account on my xbox one. When I try to re-add my account and sign in, I am unable to get past the guest key Is there any way I can get my account back on my Xbox?...