how do I delete a guest account

Discus and support how do I delete a guest account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; so yes hello ive been trying to play some ultimate chicken horse with my friends but fsr the guest accounts wont work. ive decided to delete them, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shelly:3, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Shelly:3
    Shelly:3 Guest

so yes hello

ive been trying to play some ultimate chicken horse with my friends but fsr the guest accounts wont work. ive decided to delete them, but i have no idea how.

:)

Shelly:3, Jul 20, 2019
  2. PaperzMask Win User

Hi there,

I think you should go to settings > account > remove account & select the account that u want to remove.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Shelly,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. Here is a
    guide
    for removing the guest account.

How to remove a guest account from your Xbox One console

When you or your guest signs out, the guest account is removed:

Press the Xbox button
    to open the guide, and then select Home.

1. Highlight the gamerpic of the person you want to sign out.
    2. Select the account, press the A button on your controller, and then select
      Sign Out.

If it is an actual profile, you can go to settings>account>remove account and remove the ones you like.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. pauls144 Win User

how do I create a guest account ?

I have the same question. On the Xbox 360 you could create accounts there were not tied to Xbox live. This allowed my guests to have their own avatars and play games with their own local profiles.

How do you do this on the Xbox One? Think of friends of my children who do not have email or Xbox live accounts.
  5. Lacertus Dei Win User

Any updates to this? I have a friend that wants to come over and play Titanfall, but he's already stolen achievements and campaign play that I can't go back and repeat because I let him do it once thinking "What harm could he do?"

There needs to be a new system for this. What is that (1) and (2) and more? That's my gamertag. Why can't I create a generic account "Guest" and let him play it independent of my own account?
  6. dbldrew Win User

Trying to set up a guest account for my daughter and ran into the same issue. Had to fill out all this crap and e-mails and verify e-mails.. then because she was under age I had to log into my live account.. and then they want to charge my CC to make sure
    i'm an adult?!? what a joke..

This is such a huge step back from the 360 it isnt even funny..

I'm seriously considering selling my xbox one and moving on to ps4..
Thema:

1. how do I delete a guest account - Similar Threads - delete guest account

2. Recover Gamertag deleted email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Gamertag deleted email: I want to recover an old gamertag from an email I deleted some time ago. I'm passed the window to recover the email itself. Is it still possible to get the gamertag?...
  3. How do I get deleted games back

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get deleted games back: I recently bought an xbox one x with the entire gears of war series. i started downloading them all And then saw that gears 4 was 115 gb so i canceled the download. I checked my ready to download...
  4. Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity: Hello, as the title says, I've read that a microsoft account is deleted after 2 years of inactivity. My dads email was attached to my account and therefore as I've not played my 360 for a while...
  5. Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...

in XboX Insiders
    Wow!! The new Dashboard home is Great! And it's configurable! You can delete tabs , sort...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pschirki [link] [comments]
  6. WHY DELETE STREAM ON YOUTUBE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DELETE STREAM ON YOUTUBE?: I am crying, PLEASE BACK STREAM ON YOUTUBE 150c171d-40bd-48e1-aa0e-b2713449a693
  7. How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to delete saved data that doesn’t appear when syncing: I do the delete everywhere saved data, but every time I re-start the game the saved data isn’t deleted? I have even did the delete everywhere then went offline to start the game & it starts me at...
  8. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...
  9. Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - all profiles deleted and can't remember Guest passcode. How to recover?: Hey all... so, my kid got pissed because he didn't like the limits we had previously agreed to (I know, right??) for his Xbox One time limits, and while I was away on a business trip, he deleted...
  10. Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add account to sign in. Deleted it and forgot guest pass key. Now what?: So I deleted my one and only account on my xbox one. When I try to re-add my account and sign in, I am unable to get past the guest key Is there any way I can get my account back on my Xbox?...