How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account?

Discus and support How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Both have Xbox profiles associated with them. But my Xbox profiles have almost similar names, and my friends always get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JafferLuba, Apr 28, 2021.

1. JafferLuba
    JafferLuba Guest

I have 2 Microsoft accounts. Both have Xbox profiles associated with them. But my Xbox profiles have almost similar names, and my friends always get confused. I want to keep both Microsoft accounts, but I want to delete the Xbox profile associated with one of them. Is this possible?

:)

JafferLuba, Apr 28, 2021
  2. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @JafferLuba! I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

Once you sign in to the Xbox website, the Games app on Windows 10 or on an Xbox console, it will automatically create a random Xbox Gamertag.

If you are trying to delete an Xbox Account or Profile from your Microsoft Account, the Microsoft Account itself will be deleted.

However, you have an option to change the email address attached to the gamertag by following the steps on this link.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. JammyHercules03 Win User

Xbox live account

I want to delete an old profile but how do i do it i deleted

it from my xbox but its still on my Nokia lumia can anyone

help with this
  4. kevgallacher Win User

how do I delete my profile

Hold all 4 shoulder buttons and press Y at the Forza start screen. This then prompts you to delete the file.
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do I delete my xbox profile?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

I apologize but there is no option to delete an Xbox Profile on your Microsoft account.
  6. (Farscape) Win User

How do I delete my xbox profile?

you can't, it is part of the Microsoft account same as office 365 and all the other services that Microsoft supplies. the Microsoft account is the office account, is the Xbox account etc etc.

it cannot be removed or disabled in anyway.

also the Xbox services are now part of the windows OS and cannot be removed permanently as they re appear as it is part of the system.

windows 11 has even more integration so you will have to live with it.

as you sign in with a Microsoft account you agree to the terms of the actual Microsoft account which includes all services and what comes with it same as windows etc. if you protest it and don't agree then you must stop using Microsoft services as per the terms.
Thema:

1. How do I delete an Xbox profile from my Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - delete profile Microsoft

2. Profiles deleted on alpha skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Profiles deleted on alpha skip ahead: Has anyone else had this happen to them? All my profiles were deleted. Games are still installed on both internal and external. Report a problem is not appearing on the shut down screen either....
  3. User profiles deleted after internet connection down

in XBoX on Consoles
    User profiles deleted after internet connection down: Hello, my XBox Series X lost all profiles and configuration after losing internet connection and automatically forced restart. At the login, no user profiles existed and the console was set in...
  4. You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You must have a gamer profile signed in if you wish to save, load, or delete any progres.: Hello. I've been trying to play fight night champion online for months now and can't seem to find a solution. The method where you press the back button as well as the start button to then manage...
  5. How do I delete a unused xbox profile from my Microsoft account? Not even my main profile...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I delete a unused xbox profile from my Microsoft account? Not even my main profile...: I had to add a new profile when I switched to a new xbox years ago, now when i try to register for online esports competitions it wants to only use the bogus profile and won't use my real xbox...
  6. Delete Xbox profile chrom Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Delete Xbox profile chrom Microsoft account: Hi, I would like to delete the Xbox profile from a Microsoft account, can this be done? 420fc209-ab38-4b25-af70-9874efe1316a
  7. Delete Xbox profile/account with losing microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete Xbox profile/account with losing microsoft account: I somehow managed to set up a new xbox gamer account that linked to a yahoo email address which is part of a skype subscription, when setting up my new xbox. I have since linked my new xbox with...
  8. Delete Xbox profil while keeping microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete Xbox profil while keeping microsoft account: Hi, I want to delete my xbox account linked to my microsoft account. Back in the day we could do a transfert of the gamertag to another account and sadly we can't anymore. How can i do a things...
  9. Deleting an Xbox 360 / Microsoft Billing profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleting an Xbox 360 / Microsoft Billing profile: I'd like to voice my frustration here but knowing these .....'s I'd be banned from the forums. I've searched everywhere but can't find a solution. I just have to say... I have never experienced...
  10. Delete xbox 360 profile from microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Delete xbox 360 profile from microsoft account: Hi guys.I've sold my xbox 360 and i want to delete my xbox 360 profile from my microsoft account...How can i do? 50f16670-e14c-475b-8bbe-ffb823396b25