How do i delete clips on the new profile?

Discus and support How do i delete clips on the new profile? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since the captures tab was removed i don’t know how to access all of my clips on Xbox live can someone tell me where I can find them? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/InVaL-iDKore, Sep 4, 2020.

1. How do i delete clips on the new profile?

Since the captures tab was removed i don’t know how to access all of my clips on Xbox live can someone tell me where I can find them?

submitted by /u/InVaL-iDKore
    [link] [comments]

/u/InVaL-iDKore, Sep 4, 2020
  2. II Ronja II Win User

Can you change where Game DVR saves the clips?

So how do I access tve cloud storage? Because I deleted a few clips from DVR and it still tells me that i dont have space on the cloud? how do I delete the clips from there?
  3. OG GhostStrike Win User

Upload Studio Not Working

I am having the same problem. It all started with the battlefield hardline beta. Only thing is the bf hardline clips will not play. It says try another clip this clip is deleted or not published. Some worked and some didn't play. So I deleted all the
    clips from hardline and they popped up again as If I didn't delete them. So I deleted those hardline clips, so now I have clips from games that worked. When I click individually on the clips from my madden and other games it works fine BUT when I click
    on watch all I get that error "try another clip clip deleted or not published. The watch all feature doesn't work anymore now. I also tried recording new clips from battlefield hardline beta and now none of those new clips will play at all. Other game clips
    play fine but hardline beta will not play and I still have the problem that the WATCH ALL refuses to work. I called support and tried everything they told me to do and nothing worked. I unplugged the adapter, I reset and cleared the alt MAC address and
    nothing. I thought these games were supposed to be stored locally. Will this be looked into or do I have a faulty xbox unit that needs to be replaced?
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Upload studio error

Hey there!

Sorry to see the Upload Studio trouble. To clarify, does this happen when you try to watch all clips, or is this only with your clips? If it's with your clips, try deleting some older clips t clear up space, then power cycle your Xbox One followed by recording
    a new clip.

Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

All my xbox captures are missing

Make sure to upload clips you need to save otherwise they might get deleted when new clips are being recorded.
  6. YellowJacket LE Win User

Audio way off on recorded clips :P

I just noticed this on a clip last night and thought it just recorded wrong so i deleted it:/ What is a hard reset and how is it done? should i ever need to do it.
Thema:

How do i delete clips on the new profile?

1. How do i delete clips on the new profile? - Similar Threads - delete clips profile

2. My Clips Keep Getting Deleted?

in XBoX on Windows
    My Clips Keep Getting Deleted?: Since I've switched to PC I've been using the companion app to upload my captures on my games. But recently my captures have been getting deleted for some reason and I've received notices of...
  3. Xbox DVR Deleting Clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR Deleting Clips: Recently, my clips have been getting deleted in the “On My Xbox” section. I observed this behavior for two days and decided to try and get help. I know this is something new because I remember...
  4. Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar takes clips of netflix when im asleep and deletes video files from my computer: The subject says it all, I read the may update for windows was trash and deleted peoples files so i stopped all updates until mid june then i accidentally updated , 3 days later I notice whenever...
  5. Need help with my clips they aren't deleting

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with my clips they aren't deleting: I need help with my xbox my clips aren't deleting when I delete them they come back submitted by /u/theDsparten [link] [comments]
  6. Deleted game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deleted game clips: Hello I hope you see this. But I made an xbox clip and I looked through them and I deleted the wrong clips and it was a very good clip and I was wondering if you could retrieve all my clips from...
  7. Game Clips Auto delete

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Clips Auto delete: Hi, Has anyone noticed there game clips been randomly been deleting on there own? I have 1tb free data on my Xbox One X, and I noticed after a couple of months they just delete To get around...
  8. Game clips deleted and missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game clips deleted and missing.: So about 1-2 weeks ago i had these 3 game clips on my xbox one, I recorded them on October 13th and last viewed them 2 weeks ago, as I just stated. They are missing and were somehow automatically...
  9. deleted clips in xbox one for no reason

in XBoX on Consoles
    deleted clips in xbox one for no reason: Hello, someone knows what is the reason that some clips I recorded not long (as an one month ago) have disappeared, I can't find any reason I never deleted them and when I checked my recordings...
  10. Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox raderar captures och clips? (Xbox deletes captures and clips: Skulle idag gå in bland mina screenshots för att visa en bild för en kompis bara för att upptäcka att allt min content är borta förutom tre screenshots som jag råkat lägga upp på Xbox Live, hade...