How do i delete my Xbox Account?

Discus and support How do i delete my Xbox Account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'd like to delete only my xbox account and not my microsoft account, but i can't do it... c79a4f39-5c3a-4484-8317-2a462dc217b7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OmegaKata, Oct 21, 2019.

1. OmegaKata
    OmegaKata Guest

I'd like to delete only my xbox account and not my microsoft account, but i can't do it...

:)

OmegaKata, Oct 21, 2019
  2. iareBRENDEN Win User

You can delete the account off the console, but you cant delete GTs altogether I dont think.
  3. Mister Gwyther Win User

how do i delete my account

4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

How do I delete my account

You can't delete your gamertag, you can only change the name but there is a fee associated with that if you change it beyond the one free change you get when you make a gamertag.
  5. onyxishere Win User

HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?

6. MattyMidway Win User

How do I delete my avatar?

hey Alice! If the avatar that pops up when you link your account places is not yours, you may want to consider reaching out to the support team to make sure there isn't a glitch in your profile link. Also, your gamer picture that links to the account is
    not based on your "current" avatar, it's based on a previous gamer picture that was created. It can even go back to the picture that was used on the 360 consoles years ago. Either way, you can just select a random photo from the list of available default gamer
    pictures. Check the link below. it's a how-to for updating your info and gamerpics. Take care!

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/store/customize-gamerpic
Thema:

1. How do i delete my Xbox Account? - Similar Threads - delete Account

2. Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account attached to my gamertag was deleted due to inactivity: Hello, as the title says, I've read that a microsoft account is deleted after 2 years of inactivity. My dads email was attached to my account and therefore as I've not played my 360 for a while...
  3. Can't get back old saves from deleted account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get back old saves from deleted account.: So, a while back I made an account for my Xbox 360 a couple of years ago and it got deleted when my mother was clearing space for a game. It was a free account, and it did not have a password or...
  4. Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox account someone took over my account and deleted all my fortnite skins progress: Someone took over my account and fortnite skins and progress and the vbucks i had was erased 95028f53-9e29-4434-a720-af0abef23d2d
  5. my xbox account got deleted pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox account got deleted pls help: my xbox account got deleted im trying to recover it is that possible? cause it still exists on my xbox. the name of the account was DaBubbleGuppies pls help!!!...
  6. Deleted mail account

in XBoX on Windows
    Deleted mail account: Hello. When I try to redeem the code for Xbox Game Pass for PC, I get a message that It'll be added to my old deleted outlook email account (which I used a while ago as the main alias for...
  7. Contas Deletadas em outras plataformas [Deleted Accounts on other platforms]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Contas Deletadas em outras plataformas [Deleted Accounts on other platforms]: Eu exclui um imail e eu não sei se isso afeta o perfil do xbox mas eu não estou conseguindo comprar jogos, fica dando erro 8C250005, eu ja pesquisei e não aparece, estou com medo de trocar a conta...
  8. How do I delete my account

in XBoX on Mobile
    How do I delete my account: How do i delete my account f5698378-dc47-4180-84f7-fd509a204ab0
  9. Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Как восстановить удаленую учётную запись[How to recover a deleted account]: Здравствуйте я нечайно удалил вчера на иксбоксе учетную запись. Я не помню не пароль не почту что мне делать.Можно както ее вернуть в иксбоксе пожалуйста помагите и подробнее опишите как и что...
  10. Delete account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Delete account: My son has died and i do not know his password to delete his account. Please help 0349c3f9-4e60-434e-a72c-b7b5db4672f6