How do I desync a controller from xbox one?

Discus and support How do I desync a controller from xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Example is necessary here. I have player one controller. But I don't have player two controller. Is there any way to desync that player two controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Doot4065, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Doot4065
    Doot4065 Guest

Example is necessary here. I have player one controller. But I don't have player two controller. Is there any way to desync that player two controller from an xbox one using player one? Asking for a friend. Last question
    died in new.

:)

Doot4065, Nov 22, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller Vibration

Try desyncing that controller, restart the console and sync the controller again.
  3. oGN0MEo Win User

Xbox one x

Alright, performed another power cycle. And the controller is synced but the issue is as soon as I try to play games or anything it will just desync after a minute.
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Controller

Hello Helloimbaby,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that your controller has been desyncing itself from your Xbox one console after about 2 months of use. If you haven't already, please update your controller by following the steps on this support
    article: Update your Xbox one controller

Let us know the results!
  5. Juxtapose13 Win User

fatalities/rage quitters

[quote user="Varakharne"]

Yes I do, I will try that Juxa thank you :)

[/quote]

You're welcome! Afterwards, if you still have the odd desync happen message the person who desynced on you and let them know.
  6. FaTaLLiMiT Win User

Xbox One Controller PC

Believe its the adapter at this point, I tried playing on my xbox for a bit and the controller didn't desync once, so fairly sure its the adapter. Its just odd that the xbox button flashes quicker than usual when it happens, and that no mater what game,
    my character spins in a circle, even if the last action had nothing to do with movement :S
Thema:

1. How do I desync a controller from xbox one? - Similar Threads - desync controller

2. How do I desync a controller from xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I desync a controller from xbox one?: Example is necessary here. I have player one controller. But I don't have player two controller. Is there any way to desync that player two controller from an xbox one using player one? Asking for...
  3. How do I desync a controller from xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I desync a controller from xbox one?: Example is necessary here. I have player one controller. But I don't have player two controller. Is there any way to desync that player two controller from an xbox one using player one? Asking for...
  4. Controller desyncing after moving 1ft away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller desyncing after moving 1ft away: I have an Xbox One S and use a standard Wireless Controller. Recently (the day of this post) my controller will not stay synced with my Xbox. I was watching youtube as normal and half-way through...
  5. Controller Audio Desync Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Audio Desync Xbox One X: There is a slight desync in the audio when I have my headphones connected to the controller. Is there any way to fix this? 7aa169e5-41d5-486d-b6f9-2fe46d41319d
  6. Project scorpio edition controller desyncs when stepping 5 feet away from the console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Project scorpio edition controller desyncs when stepping 5 feet away from the console.: project scorpio edition controller desyncs after stepping 5 feet away from the console in wireless mode. controller will not resync unless i turn the controller completely off and turn it back...
  7. Controller desynced and won't reconnect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller desynced and won't reconnect: Started having a little trouble this afternoon. Controller turned off by itself after a little time inactive while watching a video on the YouTube app, which isn't unusual. When I went to turn it...
  8. My Xbox controller suddenly desyncs form my Xbox and doesn't resync

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller suddenly desyncs form my Xbox and doesn't resync: this has happened twice to me I will be playing a game then suddenly the controller will cut out and then doesn't do anything. It turns on but it doesnt work. I've had the controller for 6 months...
  9. Controller randomly desyncing, randomly logged out of Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly desyncing, randomly logged out of Xbox Live: Hi, this started happening a few days ago and I'm unsure how to fix it. I've gone through some of Microsoft's support/troubleshooting guide but they didn't fix the issue. The controllers desync...
  10. Xbox One S won't recognize TV as 4K. Won't load Netflix. Controller keeps desyncing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't recognize TV as 4K. Won't load Netflix. Controller keeps desyncing: So the other day I loaded up my xbox for the first time in a while only to find that there are a bunch of problems. The first problem is that my XBOX One S no longer recognizes my TV as 4K...