How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

Discus and support How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It shows up on my home screen and in each game. I simply want it gone! Can i disable it or remove friends from it without removing the friend from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruce in Austin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

It shows up on my home screen and in each game. I simply want it gone! Can i disable it or remove friends from it without removing the friend from my list of friends. If i cant then is my only option to delete my friend altogether? Unfortunate but willing
    to do this to get rid of the leaderboard...

:)

Bruce in Austin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Ackis Win User

How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

I don't know why it is annoying. I enjoy it. It adds to the competition for my friends list. The ads I understand but not the hate for the Leader boards.
    Not everyone likes it - we all have differences of opinion. I find it annoying personally because it's of no value to me.
  3. Mitth'raw'nuruodo Win User

It [mod removed- inappropriate] me the hell off because I don’t have the time to play games like I used to and every time i get up there in achevements im like cool this is great then i see my best friend who doesn’t work and can literaly
    play xbox anytime is suddnely 300+ ahead of me it rubs it in my face and triggers me beyond belief because there is absolutly nothing I can do to remove that in your face reminder because I cant just remove my best friend over this. -_-
  4. matthewiag Win User

Gamerscore & Game Hub Stats Leaderboards can't be disabled you would need to Unfollow the person and they will be removed from your leaderboards.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unfortunately just removing your friend from your list.
  6. Biggshow Win User

I don't know why it is annoying. I enjoy it. It adds to the competition for my friends list. The ads I understand but not the hate for the Leader boards.
Thema:

1. How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - disable leaderboard remove

2. How do I disable the option to for an account to remove other accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I disable the option to for an account to remove other accounts?: I have multiple accounts on my xbox but other accounts can simply remove the adult account from the xbox. how do I disable that option? 776d83f7-6d04-4617-b71f-561206ff6085
  3. When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will disabling cross play for Call of Duty Warzone be allowed for Xbox?: When will disabling cross play be allowed for Xbox? The Xbox community is forced to play warzone against PC hackers. They have scripts that allow them to lock onto opponents heads (aimbot.) They...
  4. How to Disable Windows 10 Xbox Virtual Keyboard and Volume Controls

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Disable Windows 10 Xbox Virtual Keyboard and Volume Controls: So i don't want the Xbox fake keyboard popping up while i'm trying to play a game. I also don't want pressing down taking control of the volume controls and making my volume go down, like while...
  5. Cuenta xbox game pass desactivar cobros[Translation-Xbox game pass account disable collections]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cuenta xbox game pass desactivar cobros[Translation-Xbox game pass account disable collections]: Buenos días Soy de Colombia, la presente es para informar que me inscribí el mes pasado a xbox game pass, como era $2000 no le puse inconveniente, pero pensé que podría desactivarme en cualquier...
  6. Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting

in XboX Insiders
    Is there any way to disable automatic disconnecting: Its what the title says submitted by /u/tinycubegamer45 [link] [comments]
  7. Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?: Why do you make users run gamebar when playing games? Why do you have the option in settings when it does not mean anything? Why does gamebar always show up in task manager when disabled? Why...
  8. How to Disable V-sync? Color intensity slowdown the FrameRate and response time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Disable V-sync? Color intensity slowdown the FrameRate and response time?: Hello everyone,im competitive player in Xbox Console platform, and Xbox is doing it BETTER than PlayStation. Disabling the V-sync will give highest and fastest FrameRate & response time POSSIBLE...
  9. Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to prevent Xbox One X from automatically disabling HDR when casting to PC?: The title pretty much sums it up. My Xbox One X is connected to a Samsung 27" Curved 2K monitor. Without casting I'm getting the beautiful HDR quality. Once I cast or stream from Xbox to the PC...
  10. How to disable tracking of non-Xbox/Game Pass games on Windows 10 in 'Recently played' section

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable tracking of non-Xbox/Game Pass games on Windows 10 in 'Recently played' section: Hi, I'm new to the Game Pass and after installing the newest version of the Xbox app on my PC I noticed that the 'Recently played' section on my profile also displays non-Xbox/Game Pass games...