How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

Discus and support How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It shows up on my home screen and in each game. I simply want it gone! Can i disable it or remove friends from it without removing the friend from my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bruce in Austin, Oct 1, 2019.

1. How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

It shows up on my home screen and in each game. I simply want it gone! Can i disable it or remove friends from it without removing the friend from my list of friends. If i cant then is my only option to delete my friend altogether? Unfortunate but willing
    to do this to get rid of the leaderboard...

:)

Bruce in Austin, Oct 1, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one?

Gamerscore & Game Hub Stats Leaderboards can't be disabled you would need to Unfollow the person and they will be removed from your leaderboards.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Unfortunately just removing your friend from your list.
  4. Biggshow Win User

I don't know why it is annoying. I enjoy it. It adds to the competition for my friends list. The ads I understand but not the hate for the Leader boards.
  5. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Yeah, there is no way to disable this. It automatically shows this as a Home page feature. I wish it didn't show this either, nor Mixer streams etc on my Home page. But, you cannot remove it. The only way to disable the leaderboard is to delete all of
    your friends. But even then, it would show your own personal leaderboard for the month and what you have earned. I wish we could customize our Home page and only add things we would like to see as well.
  6. denis97g Win User

I'm afraid it's not possible to disable it. I believe the only option is to delete your friends.
Thema:

1. How do I disable the leaderboard or remove people from the leaderboard on Xbox one? - Similar Threads - disable leaderboard remove

2. How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Gaming helps with living with a Disability: I have brain damage and I'm considered "permanently disabled" I've struggled most my life with various issues. It's not just something I say. Gaming really has saved my life, It's given me so much...
  3. disable mouse control by the xbox controller with the start button

in XBoX on Windows
    disable mouse control by the xbox controller with the start button: hello, I have a simple problem, but I find absolutely no solutions. when I play a game on windows or steam with an xbox one controller, the controller puts me back in keyboard / mouse mode every...
  4. Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Movies and TV Narration enabled on purchased movies and cannot disable.: Recently rented and purchased movies on xbox 360 have narration enabled and I have found no setting to turn it off. In movies and tv on a computer I found it's also enabled by default on the...
  5. My IPv6 is disabled every time Windows updates

in XBoX on Windows
    My IPv6 is disabled every time Windows updates: And that causes my Xbox Teredo connection not to work and my Forza Horizon 4 to keep infuriating me with connection issues every time. It took me several wasted hours of frustration to get to the...
  6. Enable/Disable cookies?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enable/Disable cookies?: Hi, am new Xbox one S gamer. Cannot access gmail on the console. It keeps telling me to allow cookies. I can't find the button that will let me do that. Please help!...
  7. Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller for Non Disabled Gamers: The Xbox Adaptive Controller was made for movement impaired individuals. My question is has anyone that isn't disabled used one to make a custom control setup AKA further expand customization?...
  8. Jak wylaczyc kontrole rodzicielskom [Translation - How to disable Parental controls]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jak wylaczyc kontrole rodzicielskom [Translation - How to disable Parental controls]: Witam kupilem uzywanom konsole xbox360 i okazalo sie ze zeby zagrac w gry powyzej 16 lat potrzebny jest kod do kontroli rodzicielskiej którego nie znam ---------- [Mod Translation - Hi i bought...
  9. Remoteconnect bei Nintendo Switch deaktivieren [Mod Translation - Disable Remote Connect on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remoteconnect bei Nintendo Switch deaktivieren [Mod Translation - Disable Remote Connect on...: Hallo, wenn meine Tochter Minecraft über die Nintendo Switch mit dem Microsoft Account spielen will, damit sie alle ihre Inhalte hat, muss sie sich immer wieder über Remoteconnect anmelden. Kann...
  10. disable Xbox on screen keyboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disable Xbox on screen keyboard: After searching I can't find the answer I'm looking for. There is no windows 10 app on the xbox. So my question is how to disable the on screen keyboard since I use a keyboard and mouse on the...