how do i download a game onto my Xbox S via my PC?

Discus and support how do i download a game onto my Xbox S via my PC? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i'm trying to install dishonored 2, but can't access it from my xbox. however if i go on my pc, i can enter the xbox app and go to My Library, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by shmaden725, May 21, 2022.

1. shmaden725
    shmaden725 Guest

so i'm trying to install dishonored 2, but can't access it from my xbox. however if i go on my pc, i can enter the xbox app and go to My Library, and it comes up and i can install it. i need it on my xbox, but from my pc i can only download it onto the pc.

is there any way for me to A) access that same screen on my xbox so i can install it directly

or B) install it on my pc, and hopefully that allows me to access it on my xbox?

:)

shmaden725, May 21, 2022
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

If you digitally purchase a game, you only get both the PC and Xbox version for 1 price if the game is a "Play Anywhere" title. A full list of PA titles is here and unfortunately, Dishonored 2 is not one of them: -

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/games/xbox-play-anywhere?cat=all

The game is currently available for both PC and Xbox via Game Pass, so if you have that you can download and play it on Xbox, but otherwise you'd need to buy the Xbox version separately.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you want to play Dishonored 2 on the Xbox, and do not own the Xbox version, you will have to purchase the game or play it on Xbox Game Pass. The game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game, so having the PC version does not grant you the right to play it on the Xbox.
  4. PreCiiSiioN II Win User

Is Minecraft Dungeons an Xbox Play Anywhere Title?

How are you able to download it onto your PC as well? I'm subbed to Game Pass Ultimate, but I don't have an option to download it onto my PC. Only my two Xbox Ones
  5. Danno McK. Win User

no option to configure usb on xbox 360

[quote user="CammyK95"]I just recently bought the new PES 2016 game and was looking to download badges and kits and transfer them onto my xbox via my usb.[/quote]

Once the USB device is formatted for the Xbox, you can't access that storage on a computer. It sounds like you want to do the downloads away from the console and move the items to the console via USB, which is not possible.
  6. RBeijers Win User

Naruto: Rise of a ninja

Allright it worked via my other acount but now I want to use it in my new account. But I can't...or at least I don't know how... So I downloaded it on my new old acount onto the HDD but is there a way I can use it or download it with my new account.
Thema:

1. how do i download a game onto my Xbox S via my PC? - Similar Threads - download game onto

2. Downloading xbox games onto my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading xbox games onto my pc: I am trying to install games on my pc, that I have already purchased on the Microsoft store via my Xbox. So I access the Microsoft store on my pc with the same account that I use on Xbox. When...
  3. I cannot play games downloaded onto my new seagate game drive

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play games downloaded onto my new seagate game drive: I just got it recently and it says it is compatible with series x, but now the Xbox says the drive is too slow to play series x games on, any ideas? submitted by /u/MemeLord_11 [link] [comments]
  4. Downloaded Xbox Game Pass games onto my external HDD and it says no available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Xbox Game Pass games onto my external HDD and it says no available.: Hey, I downloaded Xbox Pass games on my HDD and they are located in D:\WindowsApps but when I try to open the game folder, it says the location is unavailable. I've downloaded the games off my...
  5. if you buy a digital xbox game on the website can you download it onto your xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if you buy a digital xbox game on the website can you download it onto your xbox?: hi just wondering if you buy a digital Xbox game on the website can you download it onto your Xbox? 457e3952-b3e1-4667-98a6-b95884aa3474
  6. Can’t download games onto my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t download games onto my Xbox one s: I have been trying to download Dirt 5 onto my Xbox one s but it keeps getting stuck at 11.2%. It has been doing this for the past week and won’t continue passed this point. I have tried almost...
  7. Do my game sabe files get downloaded along with the games when copying them onto a hard drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do my game sabe files get downloaded along with the games when copying them onto a hard drive?: I encountered a problem with my Xbox One S and am deciding to do a factory reset. I copied all of my games onto a hard drive and I am wondering if my save files from games will be saved onto the...
  8. I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download MW2 (360 game) onto my Computer: I have been trying to download it but it keeps saying 'Install on my devices'. I totally understand if the compatibility was an issue but I don't see a list anywhere. I have been checking the...
  9. Failure to download Digital xbox games onto my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Failure to download Digital xbox games onto my PC: When trying to do this it says i own the game but when i press install on my devices only my xbox one s shows up Any helpful suggestions will be appreciated [img]...
  10. Is it worth downloading games onto a HDD in advance of Series X delivery.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it worth downloading games onto a HDD in advance of Series X delivery.: My Series X is arriving Tuesday, some people are suggesting downloading games onto a HDD in advance of that to save time on the day. Will that help? Surely if I download them now they will be the...