How do I download my old GFWL games?

Discus and support How do I download my old GFWL games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, How do I download games from my Games For Windows Live-library? Can't find them in the store. Thank You 11a859cf-aa78-4da9-8e48-90cc296281ee Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rizzon, Sep 29, 2018.

1. rizzon
    rizzon Guest

Hi,

How do I download games from my Games For Windows Live-library? Can't find them in the store.

Thank You

:)

rizzon, Sep 29, 2018
  2. NiteBro
    NiteBro Guest
    Restore an account without email information

Hello! How can I restore my old GFWL account if I remember only name of the account but I don't remember email address connected to this account? My old name account was R1oDancer.

NiteBro, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Bought hardcopy - download patches?

I bought Batman:Arkham City as a hardcopy from my local PC store. Now the game won't start and my first idea was to download patches for the game.

The problem is though how do I do that? I have purchased the game but I'm unable to find downloads except for steam and gfwl.

MausAchse989187, Sep 29, 2018
  4. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest

Hello rizzon,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. That is a great question. The account that owns the games must be sign in. We have an article on the Microsoft Support page that explains

how to sign in on Windows 10
    . Once the account has been signed in, use the article entitled

Where to Download Games for Windows 10
    in order to locate and download the games. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leonzo G, Sep 30, 2018
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

Hello rizzon,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. That is a great question. The account that owns the games must be sign in. We have an article on the Microsoft Support page that explains

how to sign in on Windows 10
    . Once the account has been signed in, use the article entitled

Where to Download Games for Windows 10
    in order to locate and download the games. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. SrTommy1981 Win User

Migrating account Chile to Usa

I'm not saying that (maybe my english it's not the best). I have and old GFWL account with the gamertag "SrTommy". Now I have a new X-Box Live account with the gamertag "". I would like to delete my old GFWL account so I can change my new gamertag
    to my old one.
  7. RhythmicBrush7 Win User

Xbox Live from Games for Windows Live

I jumped onto my old computer where my information for BrownieTheOne is stored for automatic login to GFWL on Section 8:prejudice on Steam. The game starts up as normal, logs into GFWL and shows my profile of BrownieTheOne.

I try to log into the same GFWL on my new machine (Not the Xbox) and it comes up with . Trying to download my profile to the Xbox, the same happens.

Unless I accidentally switched my account to an e-mail I don't know about, it's still the account that it thinks only Rhythmic is associated with. Is there a way to see which e-mail the game is auto-signing into on my old machine (Like a file path where
    the saved settings can be found)?
  8. pavchobg Win User

Also can't change gamer pic

i downloaded GFWL and i was able to change my gamer pic there
  9. Smwutches Win User

Xbox "Web Games"

Do you have the GFWL client downloaded? When you purchase the games they're purchased as GFWL games. I would try checking through that to see if you can play it from there.
Thema:

1. How do I download my old GFWL games? - Similar Threads - download old GFWL

2. I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't download "wolfenstein: old blood" in my pc with game pass: Hi, yesterday I saw that wolfenstein joined game pass, so I tried to download it and it wrote me this: [img] Somebody have a solution? 44a2d766-acd7-4048-963a-0efe1e5f99ea
  3. try to download ff12, but not allow me to download, need adult to sing in , im 45 years old!

in XBoX on Windows
    try to download ff12, but not allow me to download, need adult to sing in , im 45 years old!: try to download ff12, but not allow me to download, need adult to sing in , im 45 years old! 31bc9e9a-9e95-4185-873b-4e74ea84b919
  4. Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass "Old Man´s Journey" won´t download: Hello, I am trying to download the Game "Old Man´s Journey" from the Xbox Game Pass since one month but it doesn´t work. Because after a few moments, every 2 seconds it says "installation...
  5. Using downloaded content offline on your old 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using downloaded content offline on your old 360: I own both a 360 and an Xbox one. I use both because I cannot store all my games on the Xbox one. I want to be able to play my downloaded games on the 360 while offline. It sits in a room that...
  6. Problems downloading old school Morrowind

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems downloading old school Morrowind: Hi there, I'm trying to download the old school Morrowind that was released on the original Xbox. Problem is I'm getting an error, but the odd thing is it's not like an Xbox error code. It's like...
  7. Rocksmith song download from old XBOX to new XBOX X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocksmith song download from old XBOX to new XBOX X: i purchased the new XBOX X recently and i'm having a hard time figuring out how to transfer purchases made on my older XBOX One, what do i do? I purchased the new XBOX because the older XBOX One...
  8. Star wars knights of the old republic won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star wars knights of the old republic won't download: I purchased Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (original Xbox) for my Xbox 360 and can't download it. It will hit 80% then stop and "can not download" comes up. I have gone through all the...
  9. Using downloaded content offline on your old 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Using downloaded content offline on your old 360: I own both a 360 and an Xbox one. I use both because I cannot store all my games on the Xbox one. I want to be able to play my downloaded games on the 360 while offline. It sits in a room that...
  10. Xbox will not download anything new or old

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not download anything new or old: Hi for 3 days I have been unable to play anything or download any updates or previously purchased content, I saw on Xbox.com/status that there was a content usage/download issue, then I received a...