How do I download this game I want to purchase it but the option is not there?

Discus and support How do I download this game I want to purchase it but the option is not there? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I need help im trying to buy this but im not allowed to do so? 9fff1a5e-7fa2-458c-ba3d-8fdbbb7db229 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Holly Grove St, Oct 22, 2020.

1. How do I download this game I want to purchase it but the option is not there?

I need help im trying to buy this but im not allowed to do so?

:)

Holly Grove St, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

What game are you trying to purchase? Not all games are available for purchase digitally.
  3. HassanB Win User

How do I password protect the option to purchase?

Hello,

Sorry, there's currently no way to password protect purchases. What you can do, however, is contact phone support to take your payment method off of the account. If you want to purchase anything for your kids you can purchase prepaid Microsoft Point cards from
    retail stores or online via digital delivery.

Alternatively, you can put an account pass code on, or a console passcode that would prevent your kids from going on the console, or logging into your account (depending on what you choose). This doesn't stop purchases once they are in the account though. More
    information on that can be found here.

Please reach out to phone support here to take the payment method off of the account.
  4. UltraArmageddon Win User

Mortal Kombat X Premium Edition - Kombat Pack Query

Thanks but I do not want to wait and see if this downloads after the game is released and there is no option to download the Kombat Pack separately in the meantime. What is supposed to appear in your installation queue when you pre-purchase the Premium Edition?
  5. marvel me123 Win User

How to use the Season Pass for Marvel Avengers on Xbox 360

Where is the in game menu/store? I do not know how to access that. The options I have are Season Pass which does not show my purchase (which I've downloaded twice) and downloadable content that only says "coming soon." Is it an option on the dashboard?
    sorry for my confusion and thanks for the quick reply.
  6. AlexMellott Win User

how do I play purchased and downloaded games offline

Thema:

1. How do I download this game I want to purchase it but the option is not there? - Similar Threads - download game purchase

2. Download game on Xbox One that I purchased on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download game on Xbox One that I purchased on Xbox 360: Hi. Some time ago I bought "Resident Evil 1 Remastered" for Xbox 360 via the Microsoft Marketplace. Recently I bought an Xbox One and to my surprise this game does not have backward compatibility....
  3. No longer able to launch downloaded games that I purchased.

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer able to launch downloaded games that I purchased.: Several games (Forza Horizon 4) and other... fail to launch app on Xbox OneX. Any ideas on how to overcome this? Have tried all of the standard trouble shooting steps Microsoft offers....
  4. purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game

in XBoX on Windows
    purchases from marketplace in msfs2020 being charged but not downloading to game: hi. i have tried to purchase 2 planes from the marketplace for msfs2020. both times i used paypal in game and the purchase was made but the game says the purchase failed. yet if i try to by them...
  5. How to download game once its purchased?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download game once its purchased?: Hi. Newbie here. I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 last night but couldn't download it because I kept getting a message that my Microsoft account was not linked to a device and to please link the...
  6. Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased game "Control Ultimate" in MicroSoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased the 505 Games title "Control Ultimate" but it will not download. Error code 0x87E0000D appears in Manage Game on XBOX One, and in MicroSoft Store, when I start an install. It allows...
  7. Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play any games disc games don’t update can’t download purchases: [img] Greetings all. I’m having this maddening issue with my Xbox one since an firmware auto update a few months ago. 1) Games installed via disc will copy and install just fine but once i try...
  8. Purchased Game Won't Download or Install

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased Game Won't Download or Install: I just purchased Minecraft and clicked my computer name to download and install. I get a response box saying that "We’re attempting to install on your selected device(s)." but nothing happens. No...
  9. Problem with downloading purchased game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with downloading purchased game: Hey all, purchased Call of duty world at war back on June 7th. Appears in my order history as completed. Didn't immediately show in my purchased games so i gave it a couple days. After a few days...
  10. Bought Game but does not want to download nor appear in purchase history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Game but does not want to download nor appear in purchase history.: Hello Guys so uuuuuh I've got a big problem here. Since this pandemic began.. i started buying games to play in this quarantine, and this Issue m wanting to tell never happened to me before... I...