how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

Discus and support how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please answer my question ! Thanks in advance submitted by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD, Sep 1, 2021.

1. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

/u/MAFIAHAMMAD, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm in a hurry to try it, I'll do some tests on my own.
    I think coupling Xcloud and the Game Pass Ultimate would be really great!
  4. Finder3k Win User

Xcloud broken

I have the Game Pass Ultimate since it came out and saw that xcloud came out so I installed and they told me to sign up, what I did my account is logged in but they ask me to buy the Game Pass Ultimate when I already have it active on my account. A solution
    to offer me?

J'ai le Game Pass Ultimate depuis qu'il est sorti et j'ai vue que xcloud est sorti, j'ai donc installé et ils m'ont dit de m'inscrire, se que j'ai fait, mon compte est connecté mais ils me demande d'acheter le Game Pass Ultimate alors que je l'ai déj actif
    sur mon compte. Une solution a me proposer ?
    I had the same problem and found a solution. Before uninstall the app clear the cache and data in the App Settings of your device after that uninstall and reinstall the app. That's the only thing that let me log well into my Game Pass Ultimate account.
  5. JFate777 Win User

Not related to Xbox, but hoping someone can help!

I'm honestly unsure how to help with the Nintendo Switch, but I do have an option for you. Right now there is a promotion for 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1. You can put the Xbox (beta) app on a windows 10 or higher computer. Then download minecraft
    and your son can play that way. Also you can try downloading Xbox Project Xcloud and try playing that way. I hope this helps!!!
  6. MissDeusGeek Win User

E3 Presentation, Favourite news?

I definitely loved the details of xCloud. Together with Game Pass Ultimate, it'll be perfect to really take your games everywhere!
Thema:

how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

1. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - download Xcloud phone

2. Issues downloading games on the Xbox app on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues downloading games on the Xbox app on PC: I have been trying to download Halo Wars 2 Complete Edition for almost 5 days now, which I bought, I did not use Xbox Game Pass and do not have it. Within about 2 or 3 minutes of starting the...
  3. Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x00000001 cannot download games on the Xbox app in PC: Tried many solutions and none of them worked, neither did the Powershell code: "Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers" giving me the error 0x80070002 for some...
  4. Updating a installed instance of Forza Horizon 5 forces a full game download instead.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating a installed instance of Forza Horizon 5 forces a full game download instead.: I have played the game a lot, but with every update since launch (twice now i think) it forces a full game download. The install has not been moved/deleted/edited in anyway. In fact i played...
  5. Download paused for Forza Horizon 5, unable to cancel and redownload

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Download paused for Forza Horizon 5, unable to cancel and redownload: This is on the Windows 10 xbox app. The forza app doesn't show up in files, clicking resume on the download does nothing, it's stuck at 10%. Tried making a new xbox account, doesn't change...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 only can be continued instead of beeign downloaded Win 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 only can be continued instead of beeign downloaded Win 10: Hello, I have an issue installing FH5. I needed to install the Xbox App on Windows in order to download the game. For some reason FH5 was downloaded imideadly to drive C: after opening the Xbox...
  7. My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game: Currently playing through Mechwarrior 5, started out playing it through xcloud on PC, but really enjoyed it and wanted to continue the game after properly downloading it (wouldn't have buffering,...
  8. Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?: With GPU submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  9. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

in XboX Insiders
    I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...: [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments]
  10. Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading: I was trying 2k20 on xcloud and thought I'd look at some custom superstars eg CM Punk and when I went to download it to use for myself the bar completed however the download never fully completed....