how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

Discus and support how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please answer my question ! Thanks in advance submitted by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MAFIAHAMMAD, Sep 1, 2021.

1. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

/u/MAFIAHAMMAD, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

No cloud option

Xcloud is something different then. He would need a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Then he would use the Game Pass app on his phone to use the Xcloud service.
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Thought on Project xCloud

I'm in a hurry to try it, I'll do some tests on my own.
    I think coupling Xcloud and the Game Pass Ultimate would be really great!
  4. PeterBrown940 Win User

XCloud in Australia quality issues

Will do. It has been quite some time for this bug.. I paid for game pass ultimate just to use xcloud for fh5.. And it ain't a good start.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Suggestion for Xbox

Umm you do know that's already on right?

Two different services remote play on phones or xcloud which is a paid service with no console needed via gamepass ultimate

On pc or mobile
  6. Finder3k Win User

Xcloud broken

I have the Game Pass Ultimate since it came out and saw that xcloud came out so I installed and they told me to sign up, what I did my account is logged in but they ask me to buy the Game Pass Ultimate when I already have it active on my account. A solution
    to offer me?

J'ai le Game Pass Ultimate depuis qu'il est sorti et j'ai vue que xcloud est sorti, j'ai donc installé et ils m'ont dit de m'inscrire, se que j'ai fait, mon compte est connecté mais ils me demande d'acheter le Game Pass Ultimate alors que je l'ai déj actif
    sur mon compte. Une solution a me proposer ?
    I had the same problem and found a solution. Before uninstall the app clear the cache and data in the App Settings of your device after that uninstall and reinstall the app. That's the only thing that let me log well into my Game Pass Ultimate account.
Thema:

how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate

1. how do i download Xcloud for my phone if i already have Game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - download Xcloud phone

2. disc unreadable error on downloaded game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    disc unreadable error on downloaded game: My Xbox 360 gives me a disc unreadable error on a game that is downloaded. It’s NCAA football 14 so I’m nervous to delete it like I’ve read to try. Can anything else be done?...
  3. Cannot download my MSFS2020 game from Microsoft Store and cannot even download my Digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download my MSFS2020 game from Microsoft Store and cannot even download my Digital...: Hi - apologies for interrupting - but I'd like to ask a question, which, at the moment I am frustrated about: If I am not at the correct site please redirect me to a helpful site: I bought...
  4. Can't download Sea Of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Sea Of Thieves: I bought the ultimate xbox pass because it showed that I could play a lot of games, and one of them is Sea Of Thieves, after which I tried to download it in the XBOX application on the PC, and it...
  5. Just purchased Black Ops Cold War, It's downloaded, yet keeps going back to purchase screen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just purchased Black Ops Cold War, It's downloaded, yet keeps going back to purchase screen...: This is driving me insane. I've checked online help, and virtual assistant and couldn't get help there. Okay, so i have a Series S xbox, have downloaded black ops cold war which i purchased...
  6. Where can i find a pre downloaded game? And what if it’s corrupt?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i find a pre downloaded game? And what if it’s corrupt?: Hey guys, I recently bought the deal where you get the Xbox series S and Fifa 23, and I can’t find Fifa 23 anywhere? Can anyone tell me where to find it, aswell as this whilst downloading all...
  7. My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game

in XBoX on Windows
    My saved game won't carry over from xcloud to the downloaded game: Currently playing through Mechwarrior 5, started out playing it through xcloud on PC, but really enjoyed it and wanted to continue the game after properly downloading it (wouldn't have buffering,...
  8. Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you download xCloud on windows 10 yet?: With GPU submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  9. I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...

in XboX Insiders
    I read project xcloud needs 7 to 10 Mbps for fluent streaming but is download or upload...: [IMG] submitted by /u/skumbergJESUS [link] [comments]
  10. Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading

in XboX Insiders
    Wwe 2k20 Xcloud: Custom superstars not downloading: I was trying 2k20 on xcloud and thought I'd look at some custom superstars eg CM Punk and when I went to download it to use for myself the bar completed however the download never fully completed....