How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?

Discus and support How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 14, 2019.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back instantly or edit there entire building away without breaking it down manually?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 14, 2019
  2. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Just watch pro player on YouTube and practice and practice again
  3. Former-[xboxvenue] Win User

I'd definitely look up a good Youtube tutorial from a pro player and see his advice.
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back instantly or edit there entire building away without breaking it down manually?
    Use custom controller binds

Is this the only way to instantly remove a building without breaking it down in Fortnite?
  5. xNikolex Win User

I have no idea but if you do find out let me know haha.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

To be good at anything you must practice until you master it
Thema:

1. How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro? - Similar Threads - Edit Buildings Fortnite

2. Compra [Edit - Translation] - Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compra [Edit - Translation] - Purchase: Estou a quase 1 mês tentando comprar o jogo dead space e sempre da erro como consertar isso. [Edit - Translation] - I've been trying to buy the dead space game for almost 1 month and I always...
  3. Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?

in XBoX on Windows
    Do you need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition online?: Question is in the title ^. f13a136a-76c3-403d-9489-f359315b04e7
  4. If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition, can I play it free on pc?: I bought the hard copy of minecraft xbox one edition but don't have xbox live and don't plan on getting it. I do have a pc though. I was thinking I could maybe play with my friends who play from...
  5. Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 Xbox 360 edition keeps installing itself on my Xbox.: So this is the weirdest thing I have had happen to me on Xbox. Sometimes (and quite often) I turn my Xbox on and see borderlands 2 Xbox 360 version downloading or ready to start. Sometimes I will...
  6. I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install my Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition: Hi guys, I face a problem about installing my 'Ages of Empires 2 Definitive Edition'. I cannot install it on 'D' disk because every time I click 'install' button, nothing happens. On the contrary,...
  7. Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the hollow knight "Dlc's" available in the void heart edition,Aka console edition: So i want to play hollow knight void heart on the xbox one and i wanted to know if the Dlc's/updates like the "the grimm troup" and "god master" are available in the xbox one edition of the game....
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Premium Edition: To Whom it May Concern, I have been playing Microsoft Klondike, Mahjong , and Jigsaw for years. For about three weeks now I have not been able to open Microsoft Jigsaw. When I click on the game...
  9. AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION

in XBoX on Windows
    AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION: AGE OF EMPIRES DEFINITIVE EDITION está sem som de jogo, apenas a vinheta. Qual resolução? d5a5f65e-d09e-458d-857d-92a236a74b86
  10. Need help building a town on Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help building a town on Minecraft Xbox One Edition: My girlfriend, a few friends and I are building a castle surrounded by a high class town surrounded by another town. We are looking for help and to make friends. {: we appreciate it!...