How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro?

Discus and support How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:05 AM.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

I only know how to make windows and doors on the buildings I build in the video game but I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back instantly or edit there entire building away without breaking it down manually?

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 14, 2019 at 9:05 AM
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

To be good at anything you must practice until you master it
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

For practicing building I suggest going over to creative and playing in there a bit to get comfortable building. That or play the big team game modes where you respawn which will also help you get comfortable with the map.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

To be good at anything you must practice until you master it
    Practice makes perfect as they say.
  5. Emo Goggles Win User

practice and maybe find the best setting in the game for your controls.
  6. IntenseJames Win User

I don't play Fortnite myself, but you'll find endless tips on YouTube for any game with questions like this. I think it would best to watch a few videos as you can actually see how they're doing it and watch the build going on. Here is one such video that
    shows you how to do good builds, fast. I hope this might help. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mpliM3Ejgg
    Watched several YouTube videos and Live Streams but my Biggest question that I can't find online is

"I have no idea how people edit a wall away or bring it back instantly or edit there entire building away without breaking it down manually? "
Thema:

1. How do I Edit Buildings in Fortnite like a Pro? - Similar Threads - Edit Buildings Fortnite

2. Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot sign into Windows 10 Edition: I have recently claimed my free copy of windows 10 edition off of the official Mojang site as I bought java edition well before October of 2018 because I have friends who play on xbox and I wanted...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 bought, can I use Minecraft Java Edition: Hi, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. Can I download and use Minecraft Java Edition from minecraft.net with this purchase, or do I need to pay again to get Java Edition? Thanks...
  4. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  5. Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Corrupted world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One: During the process of loading one of my creative worlds on Minecraft Bedrock Edition X Box One, the game crashes whilst generating. I have tried restarting console and game, as well as cloning the...
  6. Minecraft bedrock edition (Xbox une)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition (Xbox une): Hello i have a problem my minecraft has a problem his version is 1.13.0.6 but my friends's minecraft are in 1.12.0 can you explain me this ? ea7fee4e-0fcc-41cd-b7e8-7147b45378f9
  7. minecraft window10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft window10 edition: Hello, my Minecraft windows 10 edition/bedrock is stuck in the beta version and it won't get out with reinstalling or using the insider hub. 8982d6b6-805c-47d0-8ca1-5f8d4ac5f91d
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Purchase Issue: I want to purchase windows 10 edition minecraft and prepared to pay for it but whenever I log into my microsoft store account and try to buy it the only options are to get the trial version (which...
  9. Minecraft windows edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows edition: Minecraft Windows 10 edition full-screen mode issue. When I go to Minecraft Windows 10 edition and look high up there is a white bar, and when I look down you can see the taskbar. What to do to...
  10. Need help building a town on Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help building a town on Minecraft Xbox One Edition: My girlfriend, a few friends and I are building a castle surrounded by a high class town surrounded by another town. We are looking for help and to make friends. {: we appreciate it!...