how do i enlarge peoples screenshots

Discus and support how do i enlarge peoples screenshots in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; how do i enlarge peoples screenshots 5b30794e-44a2-42e7-a3f4-ff161d3613be Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rombus6, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Rombus6
    Rombus6 Guest

:)

Rombus6, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

I am on Android and I double tap the screenshot in the Xbox App, then turn my phone horizontal and you can zoom in and out.
  3. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

If you mean the ones that appear in the community feed, you just press the A button on them to make them full screen.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

if you think MS did the right thing post here

I'm happy that with these changes, more people will buy the Xbox One and in turn enlarge the Xbox Live community.
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Kinect 2.0 for MMOS and RTS games

plus you could sweep your hand to scroll the map...snap to enlarge or say "zoom" to enlarge
  6. awtacular Win User

Question about the new Camo's

Gotta love those bumpers... They're there for a reason. At least I think it's the bumpers that switch the camo selections in the menus. I do think that some of the titles in the menu should be enlarged. It took me forever to figure out how to use a permanant
    unlock...
Thema:

1. how do i enlarge peoples screenshots - Similar Threads - enlarge peoples screenshots

2. Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?

in XboX Insiders
    Delta ring but no new dashboard experience while people not In the preview programme have it?: I am enrolled in the Delta ring which I have read got the dash update around the 4th December but I am still stuck on the old dash? I carried out the latest update and still the same? Is this only...
  3. People can't hear me!

in XBoX on Consoles
    People can't hear me!: Hi! I have this issue where people can't hear me. The first example of this whenever I start a party and start speaking with my headset, the ring around my profile doesn't move, meaning that it...
  4. What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    What phones and connection settings are people using for xCloud?: I've had very inconsistent results on my Huawei P30 Pro and have only had one very good experience and two passable experiences out of the roughly eight times I've launched games. I'm intrigued...
  5. Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it me or the people who own the Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Season Pass can't play DLC...: I'm not sure what is wrong but I can play DLC maps in private online from multiplayer but in public online from multiplayer... There no chosing DLC maps. 33e39ed9-4994-494d-a0ab-bde9e6234802
  6. While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing NBA2K20 I cant hear people in game chat unless my headphones are plugged in...: NBA2K20 on xbox one x. I never hear anyone talking in game chat when I dont have my headset plugged in on xbox one x. In previous years I could still hear the other players speaking over my tv...
  7. Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple people reporting Daily Game Pass quest not working: submitted by /u/XeroEncryption [link] [comments]
  8. I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...

in XboX Insiders
    I suggest it might be great to add games that people have downloaded or already bought so...: submitted by /u/Casual_Squid-88 [link] [comments]
  9. Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen after enlarging mini game hub media: I get a black screen from the mini game hub media or when viewing it's shared media by via message. It was only from the developer posts, game clips, and the screenshots, everything else I can...
  10. A large banner that is enlarged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A large banner that is enlarged: I cant play a game of mahjong or your daily's for that matter. WITHOUT A LARGE BANNER IN THE VERY FRONT OF THE TILES< AND COVER 2/3rds of the tiles. WTH?! a31b9815-eb36-48ff-b4a5-d8dc9243746e