how do i enlarge peoples screenshots

Discus and support how do i enlarge peoples screenshots in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; how do i enlarge peoples screenshots 5b30794e-44a2-42e7-a3f4-ff161d3613be Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Rombus6, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Rombus6
    Rombus6 Guest

:)

Rombus6, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

I am on Android and I double tap the screenshot in the Xbox App, then turn my phone horizontal and you can zoom in and out.
  3. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

If you mean the ones that appear in the community feed, you just press the A button on them to make them full screen.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

if you think MS did the right thing post here

I'm happy that with these changes, more people will buy the Xbox One and in turn enlarge the Xbox Live community.
  5. LOWxONxHealth Win User

Kinect 2.0 for MMOS and RTS games

plus you could sweep your hand to scroll the map...snap to enlarge or say "zoom" to enlarge
  6. awtacular Win User

Question about the new Camo's

Gotta love those bumpers... They're there for a reason. At least I think it's the bumpers that switch the camo selections in the menus. I do think that some of the titles in the menu should be enlarged. It took me forever to figure out how to use a permanant
    unlock...
Thema:

1. how do i enlarge peoples screenshots - Similar Threads - enlarge peoples screenshots

2. Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft steals money from people and doesn’t refund: I buy to things of warface kredits june 28 2019 both never got added to my account contacted support first one got refunded no problem. The second one how ever is supposedly not eligble for a...
  3. Xbox party invites are not popping up. This is happening to a lot of people I play with,...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party invites are not popping up. This is happening to a lot of people I play with,...: submitted by /u/eturner5100 [link] [comments]
  4. Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are people still allowed to play online while cheating: Right daft question i know its supposed to be near impossible to cheat on xbox but does this include using rapid fire controllers and auto aim because i know am getting old and my reactions are...
  5. People can't see my chat!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People can't see my chat!: I have been playing MC for a pretty long time now since 2015. I have used one account for 2015 and have used a different account from 2016 till present day. So 2019 came and I decided to get...
  6. Xbox Enforcement People

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement People: So I got banned for the first time on 6/21/19. I was playing For Honor online 2v2 duels, I was solo so I got paired with a random teammate the other team consisted of another person and an AI....
  7. I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party can't. I've tried...: So, as I said in the header, I can hear myself through mic monitoring, but the people in my party cannot. I've tried numerous amounts of things and none workout. I've tried, Restarting my Xbox...
  8. Hey new and old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey new and old people: Anyone actually enjoying right now 5557e274-b838-41b0-9d52-33705e0674e7
  9. Looking for some people to play xbox with.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for some people to play xbox with.: Anyone else out there from South Georgia, US? 3e491263-4112-40a8-844c-43d97d389268
  10. A large banner that is enlarged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A large banner that is enlarged: I cant play a game of mahjong or your daily's for that matter. WITHOUT A LARGE BANNER IN THE VERY FRONT OF THE TILES< AND COVER 2/3rds of the tiles. WTH?! a31b9815-eb36-48ff-b4a5-d8dc9243746e