How do I examine my download History on the Xbox One?

Discus and support How do I examine my download History on the Xbox One? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been thinking for awhile and i know that I'm eventually going to run out of hard-drive space on my Xbox One, because of this i began searching for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by addiecore, Aug 5, 2014.

1. addiecore
    addiecore Guest

I've been thinking for awhile and i know that I'm eventually going to run out of hard-drive space on my Xbox One, because of this i began searching for the download history on my One. The Xbox 360 has this option and is very easy to find. Lately, I've been
    buying games on demand and i'll delete a game off my hard drive and then download an old one from my download history. I would like to know how to do this on the Xbox One. Please help, this isn't a problem right now, but it looks a a slow moving train-wreck
    at this point.

:)

addiecore, Aug 5, 2014
  2. downloadable contents

how do I download it to console from my download history

Flaminskull19, Aug 5, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    problems whith parchuse

You should be able to find it on your download history, i can't remember how to access download history on my xbox but i think you press the guide button and then go to account setting and find download history. If you can't find your download history on
    the xbox you can view it here, you just add the map pack to your download queue and it should auto download when you connect to xbox live next time: Sign in to your Microsoft account

The1337gamer, Aug 5, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Go to my games and apps and scroll to the right. All of your deleted games will be in a column labeled ready to install.

x24hrs2livex, Aug 5, 2014
  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

Go to my games and apps and scroll to the right. All of your deleted games will be in a column labeled ready to install.
  6. Flaminskull19 Win User

downloadable contents

how do I download it to console from my download history
  7. SirSharpNose Win User

Will I loose all my arcade games if I get a new xbox?

How do I check my download history and transfer items?
  8. matt1912-96D1F147-4A Win User

Help: Assassin's Creed Revelation Ottoman Edition DLC BUG !

9. lChubbs Win User

my redeem code is not working

how do i get to the download history
Thema:

1. How do I examine my download History on the Xbox One? - Similar Threads - examine download History

2. Forza Apex won't uninstall or download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Apex won't uninstall or download: My pc (just cleaned installed) wont download Forza. It stays like this for hours. If I try to uninstall it nothing happens [img] 0c4e043d-f5b8-4afc-8e96-ef815fde83df
  3. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  4. Can't install/download games on D:Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install/download games on D:Drive: Hi, I've been trying to download Halo: The Master Chief Collection (even though this still applies to every game) and I'm always getting an error trying to install it to my D: Drive. I've tried...
  5. Problem with game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with game downloads: I havent ppayed my xbox for a whike and so ive recently had to download an update for the xbox itself and updates for the games i own. On top of that i bought some games in the Black Friday sales....
  6. التحميل [Mod Translation - Download]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    التحميل [Mod Translation - Download]: السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته أنا املك xbox one ولدي مشكلة في اكتمال تحميل لعبة the division 2 حيث يتوقف التحميل الى ٩٧% فقط. وقمت بالإلغاء التحميل وحملتها مره أخرى ووجهت نفس المشكلة....
  7. Fortnite wont download but everything else will????

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite wont download but everything else will????: So i just got another xbox and i just started to download fortnite and it only gets up to 1.7% i have made another question before but nothing worked its happening on my New xbox one and my xbox...
  8. Halo: MCC Download Error on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: MCC Download Error on PC: Im using the XBOX app on PC to download Halo: MCC but the download has stopped at 50%. I try to restart the download but keep getting error code 0x80073D12 and 0x803fb107. All other games download...
  9. Xbox One X Download Start and Stop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Download Start and Stop: Hello everyone! I have a problem, since I bought my Xbox One X( 4 days ago ), when I try to download something ( no matter what ), everytime the internet speed goes up to 100-200mbs then back to...
  10. [My] Gamerpic not being examined by the Xbox crew?

in XBoX on Consoles
    [My] Gamerpic not being examined by the Xbox crew?: I have uploaded my gamerpic 5 times over now since the time the Xbox app for Windows 10 has allowed me to send custom gamerpics to Microsoft for acceptance, which has been over 3 months now. What...