How do I export/download my capture?

Discus and support How do I export/download my capture? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have uploaded a capture from my Xbox One, which is no fully visible/viewable on my PC. But I want to export the clip so I can edit the clip and add a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rehnso, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Rehnso
    Rehnso Guest

I have uploaded a capture from my Xbox One, which is no fully visible/viewable on my PC. But I want to export the clip so I can edit the clip and add a voiceover, my own intro etc. But I do not seem to find the any export options.

I also have a second question: Is there any way to include my mic in the original clip which is recorded in the Xbox one console? Or do I need to record that separately?

Thanks in advance,

Best regards,

Anders

:)

Rehnso, Feb 19, 2019
  2. choppyseize Win User

You can upload them to OneDrive and access them on any PC, That's the easiest way, Alternatively you could use an External HD

You can add your voice after the fact, using upload studios, But you can't capture you voice in game unless you stream it and save the VOD
  3. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

I upload to OneDrive daily! :) If you are not sure how to upload clips on Xbox One, please take a look at this page:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/sharing-clips

I personally use the 'Broadcast and Capture > Capture > Manage captures' method. If you open the file in Windows 10 via Photos and Videos, you can edit/trim the clip. Via X1, I think the Upload Studio method allows voice overs - you can definitely edit the
    clip also. Feel free to take a look and post your results. :)

Hope this helps,

L
  4. Gamechamp3000 Win User

UDraw :Instant Artist

Are you getting an error, or do you not know how? According to a guide, there should be an option under Settings>Export.

Also, I'm guessing you'll have to export it to their website, then download the drawing from their website to post on deviantart.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Lego rock band export key

6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

AC/DC for Rock Band 4

Thema:

1. How do I export/download my capture? - Similar Threads - export download capture

2. How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D

in XboX Insiders
    How to export the Xbox avatar in 3D: Hi friends, I've been trying to export avatars for 3D printing for a long time. I saw that there is a version of the Xbox Avatar Editor that has an export button, but the problem is, I can't...
  3. The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The difference between "Export" and "Import", as well as the "Level" and "Map" is not...: In the Russian version of the game some words are not correctly translated, which ones, I will tell you more. Translated to the English-speaking community, maybe they can somehow influence what is...
  4. Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Exportation of clips from my Xbox to One Drive.: My problem is that I am a content creator and I export clips from my Xbox to One Drive on my phone. I have been doing that for a long period of time but recently I have been having some issues. I...
  5. Club xbox data export

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club xbox data export: I have a club ( linked with minecraft realm ). I want delete it (i know how do it) but first i want save in a file all post and pictures of the club. How i can do it? [img]...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.: How do I export my world in minecraft windows 10 edition, to launcher of minecraft java? Well when I put it does not appear, but in the versions of pc to pc java it appears, but only the minecraft...
  7. 2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 different problems RB3 Export was downloaded incompletely (only 5 songs), ACDC is not there ...: Hi there, I have two different problems. Got a XB One recently, all the years I was playing with my old 360. I own all the Rock band and GH titles, bought a couple of DLCs and now wanted to get...
  8. Getting Lego Rock Band Export Pack onto Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting Lego Rock Band Export Pack onto Rock Band 4: This seems to be an extremely elusive process, I can't find much on the topic. Here's what I have gathered thus far. How do I export Lego® Rock Band into Rock Band 4? According to this link, the...
  9. Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing RB2 export and bonus tracks: I have owned and played Rock Band 1,2,3 on Xbox360 and have exported 1 and 2 into 3 which should make me eligible for export into RB4 on my newly purchased Xbox one however only RB1 and 3 are...
  10. Lego rock band export key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego rock band export key: Can I buy the export key for Lego Rock Band on Xbox One? Or do I have to buy it on Xbox 360. I'm trying the Microsoft Xbox store but I can't seem to find where I input the export code. Any...