How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product?

Discus and support How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For any of the Microsoft Casual Games, if a user has the premium subscription already but it has not yet expired, and that user wants to purchase... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin AWI, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Kevin AWI
    Kevin AWI Guest

For any of the Microsoft Casual Games, if a user has the premium subscription already but it has not yet expired, and that user wants to purchase another year of the premium subscription to extend the expiration out 12 months, how would they do that?

I have a Premium subscription for Microsoft Mahjong, which expires January 10.

There is a special offer now to purchase Premium for 50% off, and that offer expires January 4.

There is nowhere in the game, or my Microsoft Account, or the Xbox web sites where I can click on something to purchase Mahjong Premium. I want to give money to Microsoft and they won't let me give it to them.

I have spent hours searching and reading in forums, and chatting with online support people from Microsoft. I especially love it when I spend 30 minutes with a support person in live chat, and at the end of it they tell me that the question is not resolvable
    by their department.

At this point, it isn't even worth my time to save $5 or whatever the special would save me.

But, there is clearly poor foresight by the game development teams given to this issue of renewing a premium before expiration.

Other users have also asked how to do this, and there are no answers. Going back over a year.

So, this is my feedback to the development team. Change the main menu item that allows a user to "Upgrade to Premium!", so that link will permit purchasing a premium subscription, independent of whether the user already has premium.

Hate disappearing menus, which is what happens now after you've purchased Premium. Menus shouldn't disappear. General UI design principle. This is why menus shouldn't disappear - because then customers can't send money to Microsoft.

It should not be that difficult to get this right.

:)

Kevin AWI, Dec 23, 2017
  2. Handy Randi1
    Handy Randi1 Guest
    Help with Microsoft Solitaire Premium

I purchased a 1 year subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Premium in August and it now I have the ads back and it keeps asking me to pay again. How do I get Microsoft to recognize my paid subscription?

Handy Randi1, Dec 23, 2017
  3. El Coqui_62
    El Coqui_62 Guest
    Miscrosoft Solitaire on Android

I sadly had to move from my Windows phone back over to Android, I have a premium subscription to Microsoft Solitare Collection running on my Windows 10 and I am also running the game on my Android phone. I have Xbox installed on the phone and though I am
    signed into my account when I open the Microsoft Solitaire game on my Android phone it does not recognize my premium subscription. I asume that if I am logged in to my account that it would know that I have a premium edition of the game, or do I have to pay
    a separate subscription on my Phone? I hope I don't have to because I should not have to pay for one on my computer and one on my Phone. When I had a Windows phone I had no problem but now that I am on an Android phone it does not connect me to my premium
    subscription. Any idea on what I need to do to get the phone to recognize my premium subscription to Microsoft Solitare Collection?

El Coqui_62, Dec 23, 2017
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Microsoft Solitaire on iOS logs me in but doesn’t recognize my premium membership.

Hiya Stitch,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Microsoft Solitaire is a Microsoft casual game. Therefore, the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community will be
    able to assist with any known issues with the game/ Premium service.

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Casual Games: Solitaire Premium Subscription fail

Hey KLF2!

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention! The best way to resolve the issue with
    Solitaire Premium Subscription is to contact the
    Microsoft Casual Games Community support team.

Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

feeling let down

If contacting support about the lack off access/issues logging into the game doesn't help, I would say following the digital refunds and returns page for your premium casual games subscription would definetley be the best option. Log in with your Microsoft
    account and follow the directions on the page and you should be able to successfully submit your refund request.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund
  7. CKrause11 Win User

Premium Taptiles Subcription

I purchased a Taptiles premium subscription for one year with my Xbox Game/Microsoft Store account as well on my desktop PC, I logged onto my laptop under my Xbox Games ID and the Taptiles premium worked fine, about 1 months into the subscription the laptop
    Taptiles premium game advised that my subscription was expiring and I needed to re-purchase. The desktop premium Taptiles is still valid and working fine. What is this all about and why do I have to deal with this? Can someone please respond back to this thread.
    If not, please stop taking subscription money.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Subscription

Hey there!

For the Microsoft Casual Suite specifically, Premium memberships are platform specific. That does mean that if you purchase, for example, a Microsoft Solitaire Premium membership on mobile, it does not transfer to the Windows PC version.

Hope this helps answer your question.
Thema:

1. How do I extend a premium subscription for a Microsoft Casual Games product? - Similar Threads - extend premium subscription

2. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  3. Xbox Dolby Atmos height channel extending

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Dolby Atmos height channel extending: [IMG] submitted by /u/Hotbannana [link] [comments]
  4. Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.

in XboX Insiders
    Since the PSO2 Beta is having all sorts of issues, I hope they'll extend the period.: It's a really short beta period to begin with, and started very late in the day considering the regions that the beta is for. I have yet to actually play the beta along with a lot of others, so I...
  5. Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased an extended warranty at the MS Store for my XBOX One X. My online profile does...: I purchased a brand new XBOX One X at my local MS store in early December. Since this was my second XBOX, I decided to purchase the extended warranty through Microsoft (total of three years). When...
  6. extend gamepass signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    extend gamepass signature: is there any way I can use the three months for 1 BRL deal to extend my current existing game pass signature? or it is only for people joining in now? c53fe63a-b00a-439f-b215-2a317b610a6c
  7. XBox One X - Any alternative to this HDMI Cat6 extender for 4K UHD/HDR?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One X - Any alternative to this HDMI Cat6 extender for 4K UHD/HDR?: Just got an xbox one X and was faced with the very sad reality that my current HDMI Cat6 Extender doesn't support 4K 24Hz/50Hz/60Hz HDR and all that (basically everything under the "Watching...
  8. Xbox gold - extend subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold - extend subscription: Hi. I'm new to Xbox. I have bought a 12 mth subscription for my children but want to extend to 24 mth now, not wait til 12mth expires. From my account summary I can see the option to Manage my...
  9. Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...

in XboX Insiders
    Playing Minecraft for extended periods of time on console makes every other game crash upon...: This has been happening for a while now, on my old Xbox one and my Xbox one S. Basically, whenever I get off Minecraft to go play something else, it doesn't start and just makes me restart the...
  10. Xbox One X EU Extended Warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X EU Extended Warranty?: I did read a similar thread but it didnt really answer my question. I purchased the Xbox One Scorpio in November 2017 in the UK from an online retailer. It died today with some kind of update...