How do I find correct SSID?

Discus and support How do I find correct SSID? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; How do I find correct SSID? We are having issues with Xbox 360 connecting to wireless internet. I have reset to factory settings and gone through all... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SwankierAuto557, Dec 18, 2016.

1. How do I find correct SSID?

We are having issues with Xbox 360 connecting to wireless internet. I have reset to factory settings and gone through all help guidance to no avail. It is now saying to check SSID settings. How do I do that?

:)

SwankierAuto557, Dec 18, 2016
  2. how do i find

how do I find out why I was suspended for 24 hours because I don't know of anything I did wrong

SpritelyChutoy9, Dec 18, 2016
  3. how do i find

For xbox 360 post
    HERE

for xbox one post
    HERE

check your email.

You could also sign into
    THIS
    website and I believe it will tell you whether or not your are suspended and if you are or have been, why.

NathanielLarson, Dec 18, 2016
  4. NathanielLarson Win User

how do i find

For xbox 360 post
    HERE

for xbox one post
    HERE

check your email.

You could also sign into
    THIS
    website and I believe it will tell you whether or not your are suspended and if you are or have been, why.
  5. BongKaos Win User

how do i find

Also, section 09 of the XBOX 360 support section. GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. Klokkwork Win User

how do i find

You'll want to check the email inbox for your Microsoft Account email. i.e. if you log into your account with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, but you get all your notifications at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, you'll still want to check *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for the message regarding your suspension.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

How do I find my posts?

Hey SevnInchsInHevn!

Check out XI Delta's reply! Since this is an older thread, please be sure to post a new thread if you need assistance in the future! :)
  8. SevnInchsInHevn Win User

How do I find my posts?

I don't get this either. I created a post on here a couple days ago about DLC but I can't seem to find it now. I wish there was a button or a search that takes you right to your post from the main page...OR one that informs you of where you posted. I can't
    find my post at all...
Thema:

1. How do I find correct SSID? - Similar Threads - find correct SSID

2. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  3. Unable to find NAT type FIXED?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to find NAT type FIXED?: So I was getting that error all morning, got home from work tonight and just gave it a shot and it worked immediately. On WiFi and with decent cellular service it worked amazingly! Can't wait to...
  4. "We cant find a microphone for these people"

in XboX Networking Hardware
    "We cant find a microphone for these people": "We cant find a microphone for these people" When you check System>Settings>Network, do you have a IPv6 address? Support for IPv6 on xbox one has more detail which may assist you. What’s IPv6?...
  5. Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Bluetooth AND Wired Connections Won't Find Xbox One Controller: I have a brand new, latest edition Xbox One controller that I cannot connect to my new PC (MSI X570 Gaming Edge WiFi motherboard) for the life of me. I have tried every standard troubleshooting...
  6. Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find the "play later" list, exactly?: So, I've been using this new (or, well, not really "new" since it was introduced this summer.) Xbox "play later" feature, which basically adds games from Xbox Game Pass to a list, which is meant...
  7. Cant find game pass game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant find game pass game: Hello all, I downloaded a game from the Microsoft store using the game pass feature. I have been trying to find the actual .exp file in which the game would launch, but I for the life of me...
  8. Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?: where can i see whats my correct Microsoft Account? so i mean the microsoft account where i get Minecraft WIndows 10 for free because i pay minecraft Java , and redeem the code from mojang ,...
  9. I DON'T FIND THE CORRECT ERROR CODE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I DON'T FIND THE CORRECT ERROR CODE: HI, I'M TRYING TO EXTEND MY ACCOUNT TO XBOX LIVE GOLD 12 MONTHS BUT MY ACCOUNT NUMBER IS NOT RECOGNIZED. I THEN ADDED THE ERROR CODE BUT IT SAID THAT IT DOES NOT EXSIST: XBOS-3014...
  10. E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file.: E200 error. Can't find the correct download page of offline system update file. Tried visiting the link"http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xboxone/osu1", but was told "ooops, what happened to this page?"...