How do i find the console update screen code

Discus and support How do i find the console update screen code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; That when im signing into my xbox app it ask for a code or for me to log in 311140ea-1c38-48e4-8f8d-20dd54d32ff5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xaviergomez3, Oct 2, 2019.

1. xaviergomez3
    xaviergomez3 Guest

That when im signing into my xbox app it ask for a code or for me to log in

:)

xaviergomez3, Oct 2, 2019
  2. MichelleLe Chat Win User

[​IMG]
    this
    is the screen the pops up when trying to log into the xbox live app on my phone.
  3. Suicidal Groove Win User

Can you be more specific with your issue?
  4. Cyber_Defend_Team Win User

Are you looking for way to update Console?
  5. SummerElf13 Win User

Mine too!! I cant figure it out...
  6. Guy Twig Win User

Where are you asked to enter a code?

Can you further describe the problem?
Thema:

1. How do i find the console update screen code - Similar Threads - find console update

2. Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.

in XBoX on Windows
    Console Companion can't find Console after update bug.: I'm currently traveling and have been using the console companion app to show games on my laptop screen as the place I'm staying at doesn't have a TV. Everything was going fine until the update...
  3. Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified"

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot sign into console companion "system cannot find the file specified": After Entering my account into console compainion and pressing let's play, I get "we were unable to sign you into Xbox Live" with the error "system cannot find the file specified" i updated to the...
  4. Xbox One S console not recognising mic/ headset - "We cant find a microphone for these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S console not recognising mic/ headset - "We cant find a microphone for these...: Hi Using a Turtle beach Xbox One headset which has been fine using on two standard wireless controllers as of yesterday. One had always been intermittent but the other died yesterday too. Neither...
  5. "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided"

in XBoX on Windows
    "We couldn't find an Xbox One console with the IP address provided": So I'm trying to stream my Xbox to my Windows 10 laptop. But it won't connect. I've done the steps everyone says to do: make sure they are both on the same sub network, hard reset of laptop and...
  6. 2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Find serial of stolen 360 console

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire 2Wire 2701 HG-G: Find serial of stolen 360 console: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways) 2Wire 2701 HG-G (Bell-Alliant): Find serial of stolen 360 console Sorry that to hear that your 360 was not listed in the "Devices" information. That's the only location...
  7. 360 Smart Glass issue: Can't find console no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Smart Glass issue: Can't find console no matter what I do: I can't connect to x360 smart glass. I am using an xbox360 and I have enabled devices in the settings. The smart glass App says "Can't find your console". I have tried my android phone, an iPhone,...
  8. Fornite says owned but can't find it anywhere on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fornite says owned but can't find it anywhere on my console: So I bought the free version of Fortnite through the xbox app on my phone. When on the xbox store on my console, I can't even find it and it is no where to be found in downloads or queue....
  9. I need to find out if my console has already been opened

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to find out if my console has already been opened: Hello, I have an xbox one fat, I wonder if there is any way to find out if the console has already been opened? , since I bought it semi-new, I suspect the seal is false, is there any possibility...
  10. I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to find the solution to use my unlocked 360 console without parental control: Good evening, my Xbox 360 is used and it's unlocked. I spoke with the support of xbox 360 and they could not give me a solution ... his problem is parental control because I do not know this...