how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

Discus and support how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to. [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TTG Warrior, Nov 26, 2019.

1. TTG Warrior
    TTG Warrior Guest

how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month?

My xbox wont let me get xbox gold until i pay something I dont want to.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

TTG Warrior, Nov 26, 2019
  2. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, TTG Warrior

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

In order to make a purchase using your card or another bank card, you will need to clear any balance owed. Otherwise the system does not allow you to make purchases unless they are pre-paid codes or from a retailer.

You can see what you owe by going to https://account.microsoft.com and signing into your account. Once there, please go to Services and Subscriptions.
    There you will see in red what you owe.

You can pay using another payment method. Simply add another card that belongs to you and then pay for the past due subscription.

For more information about past due subscriptions. Please visit this help article here:

https://support.microsoft.com//help/4028156

If you continue putting the payment off. What will happen is the system will suspend the account until payment has been made. This type of suspension is not the same as a suspension issued by the Xbox Enforcement team and will not show up on your Enforcement
    record for that profile.

Because this question is about Xbox. I am going to move this over to the Xbox forums where this best fits.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You can use the funds in your account to purchase a subscription, but since it starts a recurring subscription you have to show you can pay the next payment either by having enough funds in your account for the next payment or having a credit card/Paypal
    on file, even if you plan on turning off auto-renewal.
  4. davemcfly85 Win User

I am upset

they have NO idea you do not have the funds to cover the service that is why they keep trying to get the payment after they fail to do so THEN they suspend you. it is up to YOU to make sure you have the proper funds to pay for your next subscription payment
    NOT MS. if you do not want to have to worry about the funds not being there then get the Live gold cards sold in store so when they run out you go back to sliver by default until you buy another card.
  5. EdotSmiTTy Win User

Can't Remove because of an outstanding balance?!

Thats *** tho, If theres no money on the card when you have auto renewal turned on, then Microsoft should just leave the account with silver and not charge it? How is that *** fair? Ad how come I cannot pay an outstanding balance with the card that has the
    debt if the funds are sufficient?
  6. AJS Online v2 Win User

Achievement Error

I have seen this all over the place. Even I have experienced this issue. The next Xbox LIVE update should fix this bug and fund the gamerscore to your account. :)
Thema:

1. how do i fix a fund on my xbox when i didnt even have the card to pay it the next month? - Similar Threads - fix fund didnt

2. How to fix dashboard page not loading on kaspersky?

in XboX Insiders
    How to fix dashboard page not loading on kaspersky?: If dashboard page is not loading on Kaspersky then in that case, it is advisable to open the Kaspersky total security user interface after that the user should open the settings menu further the...
  3. My year 1 operators on R6S disappeared. Any fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My year 1 operators on R6S disappeared. Any fix?: Months ago, my operators stayed but i made a new account and all of a sudden, my operators weren’t there. Then i made multiple other accounts and still, they did not appear. I read a few others...
  4. Xbox One E Code Errors and Offline Updates FIXED 28 MAY 2020

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One E Code Errors and Offline Updates FIXED 28 MAY 2020: I'll try to keep this brief... After dealing with E200 series errors for two days and another watching every tutorial known to man on YouTube, I decided to replace my hard drive. Tearing the...
  5. How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Slow Downloads on Xbox Game Pass App for PC (Beta): I was trying to download my first game (Ark) today and after 5 hours I was only at 20%. One thing I noticed is that I think it stops downloading when my screen goes to sleep so I changed my...
  6. Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons How to Fix Privilege Error Online Play Restricted: I cannot play online with my friends in this game. And I try to remove the Microsoft family and still cannot solve the problem.Can the staff of Microsoft help me ?Thank you very much....
  7. Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Fix 4K Capture Issue In The Following Update: As already known 4K capture not working after last update. Insider update already fixed that Issue in their last update (10.0.19041.2946) but this is available only for insiders Delta and Beta...
  8. (4K Capture Issue) Fix is in Delta & Beta Updates

in XboX Insiders
    (4K Capture Issue) Fix is in Delta & Beta Updates: Can we please get fix for 4K Capture issue in Omega update as well ? Thank you submitted by /u/YSforce [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One X 4k Capture Problem (22sec/ 23sec) Fixed with new Update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X 4k Capture Problem (22sec/ 23sec) Fixed with new Update preview: Problem is already fixed now with the new update preview - 27/05/2020, everybody will receive the update soon, (10.0.19041.2946) Thank you xbox team submitted by /u/amithmj [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox not blinking when I press the sync button how can I fix this as I currently can’t...: [IMG] submitted by /u/shutyourmouthboy [link] [comments]