How do I fix Minecraft PE?

Discus and support How do I fix Minecraft PE? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; My Minecraft keeps crashing 1-2 seconds in the loading screen, but on airplane mode it crashes after about 10 seconds. I’ve tried uninstalling,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by MiiVi, Aug 15, 2019.

1. MiiVi
    MiiVi Guest

My Minecraft keeps crashing 1-2 seconds in the loading screen, but on airplane mode it crashes after about 10 seconds.

I’ve tried uninstalling, offloading then reinstalling, and powering off my phone.

For the record, I play on an iPhone 7 that isn’t even a year old. What else am I supposed to do? I’ve had the app for literally only 2 days.

:)

MiiVi, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Miku Sakuya Win User

I'm not super familiar with how minecraft runs on certain devices and such but I'd do some research into it and see how it runs on other iPhone 7's like if it's slow and laggy and others crash alot to maybe it's not very compatible with the specific model
  3. MiiVi Win User

Nope, both have been updated to the most recent editions
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Does your iPhone require a system update or even the PE, does it require an update?
  5. trefudge Win User

How do I fix this?

Since there was no apparent save data on the HrdDrive, I believe that the game's data was just saved to each gamertag. Does this mean that if i re-purchase on my xbox, but still use My gamertag that I had created, and connected to xbox live on the previous
    system, that the data would be brought over from my GamerTag?

I only ask this because there is no actual memory save that I can find of Castle Crashers under any user that has played it on the previous console.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hi Dragon,

Please check our

Xbox Live Status.
    Currently there is a known issue for Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account. On the site, please click Notify Me when signed into the account and it will ask for a 10 digit phone number. It will announce
    when the service is back up and running.

I hope this helps
Thema:

1. How do I fix Minecraft PE? - Similar Threads - fix Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 - World Fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 - World Fix: I have a corrupted world that I have spend over 300 hours on. The level.dat and level.dat_old were corrupted. But, I have a creative copy of the world where everything was messed up. I decided to...
  3. HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM

in XBoX Accessibility
    HERE IS HOW YOU FIX YOUR MINECRAFT MICROSOFT ACCOUNT PROBLEM: Go to the title screen of minecraft and go to settings then profile. From there you will be able to change and sign out of your minecraft profile and into your new, if you cant invite friends then...
  4. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play minecraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. WE ARE PLAYING IN XBOX ONE IN THE...
  5. Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Bedrock on XB1) - World Corrupted (Need Help Fixing): I've had this minecraft world that my friends and I have been playing on for the past several months with over 100 hours put into it. While trying to log into it today, the world picture was black...
  6. FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIX MINECRAFT (How can I fix minecraft windows 10 edition error?): The error is the following: when I and my friends want to play mincraft and someone creates a world we get this error: '' could not connect with the world ''. 3a67fd66-9638-49dc-9671-9a1859f3f601
  7. Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Realm The End only spawns normal mobs. How do I fix this?: I'm playing on a minecraft realm bedrock edition and when I entered The End dimension all that spawned was the overworld hostile mobs like skeletons, creepers, zombies. No enderman spawn in the...
  8. FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIXED) My money was glitched in Minecraft?? Help me!!)FIXED: So, I had $8:00 on my gift card, I bought something for $6:00, then I put my internet connection thing in so I can fix my internet, the purches went in and now i still have $8:00, but I got the...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10. Locating world forever. VPN is temporary fix.: Hello everyone! I got a problem connecting to my friends local server! I'm endlessly stuck in the "locating server" screen, my friends say my character does join the server I just can't take...
  10. Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one game save lost or deleted fix: I have figured out how to fix the lost world issue on xbox one (1)On a friends console download your profile and start up minecraft your save you lost should be there open it then save and quit....