How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install

Discus and support How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; microsoft fix your goddamn store pls 95a800dd-9b1e-4c20-a744-d9bdc8e37fb4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MichałZakąski, Jul 20, 2021.

1. How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install

microsoft fix your goddamn store pls

:)

MichałZakąski, Jul 20, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install

Are you getting any error messages?

What steps have you already taken to try to remedy this? To avoid people listing steps you have already tried
  3. finzzilla747 Win User

I fixed it it sudenly decided let me download my profile and xbl works again. Thank you both for youre help and support.=)
  4. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hi Dragon,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the Xbox app. Corrupted data may cause the app to not to work properly. Try
    to perform a clean boot, this helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 10. Here is the
    linkon
    how to perform a clean boot.

Have you tried to uninstall/re-install the Xbox App? Here
    are steps below on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app:

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage
    *xboxapp*|
    Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

5. Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

I hope this helps.
    Let us
    know the results
  5. TimingDragon700 Win User

how do i fix this?

it is already installed and still not working
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

It may be out of warranty, but they can still repair or replace. what you may need to decide is if you want to pay to do so, or pay for a more recent console. The prices for each may be closer than you think.
Thema:

1. How do I fix my aoe2DE? It sudenly decided it does not want to launch or install - Similar Threads - fix aoe2DE sudenly

2. Anyone know of a fix for Xbox One Black screen?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone know of a fix for Xbox One Black screen?: I decided to opt into the alpha ring for xbox previews on my original vcr xbox one, I know that it can be extra buggy on such an early build preview. Things seemed alright though for a couple...
  3. TABS insider keeps crashing! How do I fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    TABS insider keeps crashing! How do I fix it?: I love this game, but it keeps crashing! I’ve reinstalled it multiple times and it lets me play for a little bit but then it crashes again. Now I can’t even load into the game. Please help....
  4. Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Update “KB5004476” is not showing up in my updates, meaning I can’t fix Gamepass.: I try to use Gamepass however it fails to start or most games, So I click the link on the top of the homepage that says “fix it”. It takes me to a webpage telling me to check my optional updates...
  5. Please fix PUBG freezing after every update with preview updates!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix PUBG freezing after every update with preview updates!!!: Seriously every single time you have to go-to the main menu this game freezes after every game. Fix this!!! submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments]
  6. : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers: : Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers You can request a replacement if it's still in warranty. https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty What am I...
  7. Stuck on Pending? Here's a quick fix

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck on Pending? Here's a quick fix: This solution immediately worked for me. I tried waiting on pending for 1 hour to no avail. Instead I followed these steps and after rebooting my Xbox after a full shutdown I was able to open the...
  8. I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm getting a download error for a game from Game Pass and I tried to fix it with no luck: I'm trying to download Omno on Game Pass for PC and I'm getting this install error: 0x00000001 I have gone to the xbox support website and I found this forum: Error 0x80073D26 or 0x00000001...
  9. Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed

in XboX Insiders
    Hbomax app won't display HDR and we need to work together to get this fixed: I have a LG C1 and a series x console in alpha skip ahead. About 6 months ago HDR worked on hbomax same as Netflix, Disney+. Last movie that worked in HDR was Godzilla vs Kong. I would like the...
  10. Why has there been no fix or rollback?

in XboX Insiders
    Why has there been no fix or rollback?: It's been nearly 2 days and yet still no fix for a total mess up, you should at least rollback, i understand we are testing and i have so when there is a major mess up i expect a quick fix or a...