how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app

Discus and support how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I updated the xbox app, and had to sign into again, no big deal, so i clicked sign in, sent me to a website to make sure it was me, click continue,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by redcheese123alt, Sep 7, 2020.

1. how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app

I updated the xbox app, and had to sign into again, no big deal, so i clicked sign in, sent me to a website to make sure it was me, click continue, same message pops up, click continue again, the website freezes, suddenly the screen goes a dark grey. i
    have tried reinstalling and installing the app, doesnt work, restarting my phone/tablet, doesnt work, turning off phone/tablet and turning it on again, doesnt work. since you cant get the xbox app on a chromebook, im unable to change my gamerpic (the only
    reason i use the xbox app)

:)

redcheese123alt, Sep 7, 2020
  2. redcheese123alt Win User

Sorry for bad grammar, don't feel like changing it.
  3. MissEdi Win User

How do I fix not being able to sign in on MCPE

Hey there, Ninja!

Are you currently able to sign into your account at Xbox.com ? If so, then we'd recommend reinstalling the Xbox App and Minecraft Pocket Edition for your mobile device. After you reinstall the app and this game, do you encounter this same error message?
  4. maxen Win User

Play Anywhere - Windows Sign-in Issues

Are you able to sign into the Xbox App with MSA1 (while signed into Windows with MSA2), or do you get the same sign-in loop there too? If you are able to, start up the games with the Xbox App running and see how that goes.
  5. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

I cant loggin in the xbox app

I suggest to restart the computer (1) or if that doesn't work do in this link use the second method described on how fix the problem.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream (still unsolved)

Hey there Dahd,

We do apologize for that misunderstanding on our part, although there is no way to remove the account from the Xbox app on Windows 10 you are able to sign out and sign back in. Go ahead and take a look at the following support page and go down to the section
    labeled "How do I sign in with a different gamertag? What if I want to sign in to the Xbox app or a game with a different Xbox account than the one I originally used to sign in?"

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
Thema:

1. how do i fix not being able to sign into xbox app - Similar Threads - fix being able

2. Judy and punch movie audio broken and neither movie being fixed or refunds given

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Judy and punch movie audio broken and neither movie being fixed or refunds given: Bought movie judy and punch from xbox store,the visually impaired audio is stuck on,trying to get either a working copy or refund for over 2 weeks,just useless customer service,and the movie is...
  3. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  4. How can I fixed teredo issue and also port 3544 not being open?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I fixed teredo issue and also port 3544 not being open?: Hi everyone I have an issue with ip adress and also with my port 3544 not being open anyone knows? 5f2c87db-87e4-452a-95cf-c1caadc95f3b
  5. How to Fix a xbox one in a update loop due to being a xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    How to Fix a xbox one in a update loop due to being a xbox insider: So im assuming that my HDD was messed up somehow witch cuased this problem to where i cant update or even use my xbox, I have done everything to try to fix it from simple troubleshooting to...
  6. Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't fix the problem of parents not being able to tranfer fornite v-bucks to their...: This seems to be a recurring problem wherein a parent tried to buy Fortnite V-bucks for their child but accidentally bought them under the parent's account and now cannot transfer the V-bucks. The...
  7. Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Borderlands 3 Xbox One X system crash ever being fixed? Firmware problem?: Since launch, there has been an issue with Borderlands 3 causing complete system crashes on Xbox One X hardware that do not have any history of crashes, or other similar problems. The console goes...
  8. How do I fix not being able to sign in on MCPE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix not being able to sign in on MCPE: I can not sign in on Minecraft PE it always says “Give it another try on Xbox.com” please help how do I fix this. c54faace-06a4-4a66-a237-db2fcfe67f6d
  9. [Fix] How to fix not being able to log into backwards compatible games AFTER a gamertag change.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Fix] How to fix not being able to log into backwards compatible games AFTER a gamertag change.: First and most important, YOU WILL LOSE SAVED PROGRESS WITH THIS METHOD. Only do this if the methods from customer support don't work and you're willing to lose your saves. 1. Go to Settings 2....
  10. A bypass to fix not being able to play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A bypass to fix not being able to play online: yesterday i spend about 1 hour trying to play online with no luck, but i decided to press the xbox button go to my friends list and join their game that seem to bypass the screen that tells you...