How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile?

Discus and support How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I beat Ori and the Blind Forest for Switch near October and I unlocked all the main story achievements throughout my first play through and they show... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Armandcarrera, Mar 6, 2020.

1. How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile?

I beat Ori and the Blind Forest for Switch near October and I unlocked all the main story achievements throughout my first play through and they show up unlocked on xbox but this week I have been earning the achievements and even beat the game on one life
    mode but they don’t seem to unlock on my Xbox profile, how do I make them show up unlocked

:)

Armandcarrera, Mar 6, 2020
  2. KingJayMax Win User

Hi Armandcarrera,

From time to time it can take time for an achievement to show up. I know how frustrating that can be, especially if you are like me and set an achievement target from month to month. I have had times in the past when an achievement didn't register right
    away but I would say that if it doesn't show up within five days or so maybe consider contacting Xbox support as there may be an issue. This link can help direct you if you need to make contact with them: Xbox
    support
    I hope this helps.
  3. Armandcarrera Win User

I have tried reinstalling and it still would not unlock, I can not unlink my Xbox account from nintendo account so i might have to just make a new nintendo account and restart everything and redo the one life mode
  4. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

sometimes it can take a while before the achievement shows up, I would advise to wait a while and to check again in a couple of days.

Let us know the results
  5. Armandcarrera Win User

I found a fix delete your user data and restart everything re sign in, it works just fine, i think when Xbox released a patch for this in october it did something with our sign ins that broke it, to re earn the one life mode much easier you can create
    backups before you die and redownload the backups in case you do die
  6. XAimerGamerX Win User

Sometimes achievements take a while to pop
Thema:

1. How do I fix Ori switch achievements not unlocking on Xbox Profile? - Similar Threads - fix Ori switch

2. How to fix Teredo

in XBoX on Windows
    How to fix Teredo: So I am having an issue where if I try to join a Horizon Online session in Forza Horizon 4 I am infinitely stuck waiting for xbox to find a session until it if at all times out and can't find a...
  3. Names not showing up. Not really askin how to fix just wanna put this out in the open, also...

in XboX Insiders
    Names not showing up. Not really askin how to fix just wanna put this out in the open, also...: [IMG] submitted by /u/TotalyNotMari [link] [comments]
  4. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]
  5. Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help: Hey guys I've recently started using game bar to record clips but the "game clip recorded" pop up everytime I use the record that feature is very obnoxious. Is there any way to disable this? Can't...
  6. Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you fix it so that when you have server problems you don't disconnect me from my wifi?: This is a bug fix request. No it's not a hardware or software issue on my end b/c it happens on multiple computers. When Xbox (PC Beta) cannot connect to your servers it interrupts and drops my...
  7. My Xbox keeps beeping and i don't know how to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps beeping and i don't know how to fix it: When I play after an hour or so it starts making a high pitched beep and it's really annoying does anyone know a fix for this? submitted by /u/human2424 [link] [comments]
  8. [FIX] Modern Warfare Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [FIX] Modern Warfare Update: hello I found a solution for the update of modern warfare blocked at 100%, you just have to launch the game, it will remain blocked for 5-10min on black screen then once launched the game menu...
  9. how do I fix this error code 0x89231030?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I fix this error code 0x89231030?: I just downloaded windows 10 to my pc and went on to the xbox app to chat with friends, I went to start a party and this error code came up, I don't know how to fix it....
  10. My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My backwards compatible 360 games have stopped working. How can I fix this?: I have several Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One S that have backwards compatibility, and that have been running smoothly. A few days ago, my Xbox stopped letting me play any 360 games, claiming...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ori and blind forest nintendo switch achievements not unlocking