How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage.

Discus and support How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When launching Titanfall there's a text box that shows up saying Lost Connection To Server. XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage - code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by castohernandez, May 21, 2022.

1. How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage.

When launching Titanfall there's a text box that shows up saying Lost Connection To Server. XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage - code 403.

Not sure this is something I can fix on my end or it's on developer side.

:)

castohernandez, May 21, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage.

Hello Castohernandez!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Friend, I need the information of what your platform would be, please, PC or console?

I will send 2 procedures to the respective platforms:

PC:

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

Console:

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

I look forward to hearing from you, friend.
  3. patricolofsson Win User

titanfall

first error code 12186 now is disconnect xbox live error retriving player data from storage code 403 access denied by authorozation lirary reason no access
  4. patricolofsson Win User

titanfall

You have to be more specific with your question
    first error code 12186 now is disconnect xbox live error retriving player data from storage code 403 access denied by authorozation lirary reason no access
  5. patricolofsson Win User

titanfall

I keep seeing this question on the forums but I'm not sure I may be a problem on the developers side. If your having the same error code problem
  6. patricolofsson Win User

titanfall

Please provide more information on what is happening. You have not provided any details on the issue.
Thema:

1. How do I fix the error code 403: XboxLIVE error retrieving player data from storage. - Similar Threads - fix error code

2. How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???: I have spent literally all night trying to solve this problem, I have tried everything and the problem continues!, I contacted approximately 6 people from the Support, and apparently none of them...
  3. Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one s error code e101, how can I fix this problem: Hey, I can't play my Xbox one s after an update because of an error code (e101). I've research about the issue and tried offline updating but it always stops at 60%. Please help submitted by...
  4. Fixing error code 8015D000

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fixing error code 8015D000: A month or two ago i tried to log into my account on xbox 360 and when i tried to log in it asked me to enter my email and i did but then a message came up saying “sorry theres a problem with your...
  5. How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix Xbox 360 Live update error code 4497-0000-3080-0502-8007-0570?: Ever since I turned on my Xbox 360 today, it's asked me to update, which is required to use Xbox Live. Every time I try to update, though, it goes for a little bit and stops, and then a box...
  6. Error code 0x00000001 for over a year without a fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x00000001 for over a year without a fix: In the past, this error code has prevented some from downloading Microsoft Flight Simulator, and now the Xbox app decides I can't install Forza Horizon 5 because yes. My friend also still cannot...
  7. How do I fix the error code 80151103 (problem with credentials)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I fix the error code 80151103 (problem with credentials)?: I recently formatted my Xbox 360 after I kept getting errors when trying to play Minecraft. However, I keep getting the error mentioned in the title. I changed the password, checked many times...
  8. 80154002 Xbox 360 Xbox Live Profile Setup Error Code Fix

in XBoX Accessibility
    80154002 Xbox 360 Xbox Live Profile Setup Error Code Fix: As of March 2022, I'm trying to create a new Xbox Live Profile specifically on the Xbox 360, because I want my gamertag to be 15 characters long. I've done a lot of research and creating it on the...
  9. fow do i fix the error with the code 80151103

in XBoX Accessibility
    fow do i fix the error with the code 80151103: Is xbox 360 even functional anymore? 117318fc-8ac5-4265-ba85-8009d0c2934b
  10. How do you fix Error Code 0x87DD003

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix Error Code 0x87DD003: I have This error code and it will not go away. i have tried resetting everything and still nothing. how do you fix this 3a442ac8-8728-4f3e-a15c-8cd9b7822f1c