How do I fix the PSU game data error?

Discus and support How do I fix the PSU game data error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have bought PSU a long time ago and still have the same error "Game data not find on PSU files" and I want to fix it, please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Loop4503, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Loop4503
    Loop4503 Guest

So I have bought PSU a long time ago and still have the same error

"Game data not find on PSU files" and I want to fix it, please help

:)

Loop4503, Aug 15, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Loop4503

Could you elaborate a bit more your concern?
    Is this happening on a single game? If yes, please tell me what's exactly "PSU" (I'm not aware of that abrevation for a game)

And, which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings
  3. BrianPosey Win User

my profile data is corrupted, how do I fix this?

Never hurts to clear your system cache in-between the deleting and downloading your profile.

(settings>system>storage>select Hard Drive with Y button>clear system cache).
  4. Klokkwork Win User

my profile data is corrupted, how do I fix this?

As long as you know the Microsoft Account email and password, you should be able to safely delete the profile by going to Settings -> System -> Storage -> Profiles, select your profile, choose "Delete", and select "Delete profile only". Then go to Sign
    In, and on the list of profiles, choose Download Profile at the end. Use your email and password to download a fresh, uncorrupted copy of your profile from the servers. Hopefully this should fix everything.
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

How do I fix it

Hi,

For in-game related inquiries, we recommend that you post your concern to the Forza Horizon community. Click this

link
    to proceed.

Regards.
  6. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

how do i fix this?

Hi Dragon,

Please check our

Xbox Live Status.
    Currently there is a known issue for Signing in; creating, managing, or recovering an account. On the site, please click Notify Me when signed into the account and it will ask for a 10 digit phone number. It will announce
    when the service is back up and running.

I hope this helps
Thema:

1. How do I fix the PSU game data error? - Similar Threads - fix PSU game

2. How do I fix error 65542 Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix error 65542 Minecraft?: Hi! So idk how this error really happened, but one day I could get on my Java Minecraft and the next I couldn't because of this error, I was wondering if anyone could help me fix this, system is...
  3. Xbox Series X lags and nothing can fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X lags and nothing can fix it: Hi, I've had an Xbox series X since November of last year. For some reason it started lagging consistently even though my wifi is good. I tried everything such as restarting, clearing alternate...
  4. How do i fix this error with Psychonauts 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix this error with Psychonauts 2: I got the XBox GamePass on my PC not so long ago by buying it and i been playing that game for a while now. I get some bugs every now and then, like everything turning green, textures going funky,...
  5. Can hard restting series s fix my problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can hard restting series s fix my problems?: Hello everyone, recently my series s has been having issues, those being random freezes, controller disconnecting randomly, the sync button not working, and the console just being rather slow. I...
  6. Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anybody know how to fix this? I’m using XCloud on iOS. (It’s been happening to me for...: [img] I don’t know if it’s just Fortnite because it’s the only free game I know on there. b33c7017-2880-4607-b601-99ad84fcef21
  7. Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?: Currently on Samsung s95b, the audio delay I had (no matter the settings combination) seems to be fully fixed as of today's public release update. Can anyone confirm with LG OLED C series TVs? Is...
  8. My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamer pic was suspended even though it’s a default one, is there a way I can get this fixed?: My account got a suspension for a gamer pic even though it’s the same default one I’ve been using for about a year, why can I get a suspension for using a gamer pic that Xbox made and how can I...
  9. Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues: Reposting from insiders reddit, but if anybody with more knowledge than me and enough pa5ience to read this c Would weigh in, I'd sure appreciate it!! Distillation with fix on Atmos delay at...
  10. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...