How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...

Discus and support How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Mediocre-Finding-961 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mediocre-Finding-961, Aug 1, 2020.

1. How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...

/u/Mediocre-Finding-961, Aug 1, 2020
  2. JayTee3 Win User

My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

Is this the first time this has happened?

How long have you had this 360?

Do you know someone you can swap power bricks with just to determine if it is or isn't the power brick? It could be that the xbox 360 is at its end of life and needs replacing.
    1) Yes

2) 8.5 years

3) That's what I will try
  3. SylvorOnix Win User

My Xbox 360 shut down mid-game and wont turn back on

Is this the first time this has happened?

How long have you had this 360?

Do you know someone you can swap power bricks with just to determine if it is or isn't the power brick? It could be that the xbox 360 is at its end of life and needs replacing.
  4. choppyseize Win User

I don’t know what to do

Controllers have different generations so if you have an older controller you may have to get one thats newer and has the bluetooth feature. Not all controllers have that.
  5. Moderngamer264 Win User

I don’t know what to do

It doesnt work and i look at infomation of my controller and it does have bluetooth and it doesnt work i tried and tried and looked up people have the same thing it doesnt pop up at all on blue tooth and i hear people say it works for samsung and i dont
    care about samung and reply a link for a video of showing how it works and what does it work on
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

I don’t know what to do

Hi
    Mr FuZe HyDra

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums for this issue. Regarding the message you received, it is possible that this is due to an enforcement action on your profile. I recommend that you go to the
    Enforcement website to see what this may pertain to and to see if you're eligible for a case review. Side note: Enforcement does not Post, Read, or Comment on
    Forums nor can support offer assistance.

Please visit our Custom Imagespage on the enforcement site to
    find out how to choose a custom picture.

I hope that this information helps you out.
Thema:

How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this...

1. How do i fix this I don’t know what happen at first it was my power brick now it’s this... - Similar Threads - fix don’t happen

2. My old username is displayed below my new one. Is there anyway to fix this? I changed it...

in XboX Insiders
    My old username is displayed below my new one. Is there anyway to fix this? I changed it...: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItzTheSoulrender [link] [comments]
  3. fix problems signing in to the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    fix problems signing in to the xbox app: does anyone know how to fix this because idk how to fix it i click on more info but all it say to do is this (Fix problems signing in to the Xbox app On your PC, go to Xbox.com and select Sign...
  4. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio Cutting Out. How do i fix it?: My audio has been cutting out since the first day i got this headset. (WHICH WAS ONLY 2 WEEKS AGO) Sometimes i can only hear game chat. Sometimes i can only hear party chat. And sometimes...
  5. When 4k 60fps rec FIX will come to Omega Ring?

in XboX Insiders
    When 4k 60fps rec FIX will come to Omega Ring?: Hi! I'm aware that Alpha and Beta rings got a fix for 4k 60fps rec issue. But since i'm in insider only for about 1.5 months i'm stuck with Omega. I really need that Fix (i have yt channel). I...
  6. How do you fix a family member error to login?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you fix a family member error to login?: My son cannot login to his account because it keeps saying theres an error with this account. I've logged into my account and searched for any issues and there's nothing on mine or his account...
  7. Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error "game taking to long to load" need help fixing: I woke up yesterday to update my modern warfare for the new update. Everything worked fine until after it updated and i started to play. The game started to freeze alot and soon my xbox started to...
  8. Account fix error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account fix error: What does it mean when you have an account error? c0173b2f-faa4-436c-ae68-d6c8b2d9bcd6
  9. I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was ddosed and don’t know how to fix it: I was playing For Honor and the user [mod removed] got upset i won a game and invited me and my cousin to a party where he said i was trash and I was actually being super respectful back for once...
  10. If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    If you don’t fix the connectivity issue right now I want my money back!!: why can’t you put out a decent product? My project Scorpio edition XBOX1X is a $600 paperweight when it keeps dropping every connection to the internet. Extremely disappointed in Microsoft. Maybe...