How do I fix xbox game bar

Discus and support How do I fix xbox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently I got a new mic It's really really good but when I play with my friends on xbox game bar they say my mic is terrible I reinstalled it. AND... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by josiahRiggs, May 6, 2021.

1. josiahRiggs
    josiahRiggs Guest

So recently I got a new mic It's really really good but when I play with my friends on xbox game bar they say my mic is terrible I reinstalled it. AND THEN I TRIED TO SIGN IN BUT IT NEVER WORKS so I need help signing in.

:)

josiahRiggs, May 6, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

gamebar is not the best for chat unfortunatley, i would make sure your mic is turned down slightly or it will distort.

I have since switch to discord and my mates on xbox use discord on the phone.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello @v, I hope everything is going well for you!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support.

I am very sorry to know you are having such conveniences. Please do not worry about the situation because I am here to help you out!

According to the explanation you have provided, please make sure to follow the following steps in order to fix your issue.

Please follow the the instructions on this link:

Fix problems with Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 (microsoft.com)

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. ViktorStojq Win User

My Xbox Game Bar won't open

The reason why I cannot do this is because my xBox Games Bar won't even open. Yes, I'm well aware that I could deinstall my captures but I cannot open the Game Bar when I'm playing a game. That is my question, how to fix that?
  5. Virnios Win User

Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

It's astonishing how this hasn't been fixed ever since the game bar came out. Please Microsoft, do something. It's infuriating to stop playing the game and open game bar just to tell my friends important information of location of enemy, or such.

Even then, it crashes pretty frequently when I have to open game bar to talk to friends.
  6. trefudge Win User

How do I fix this?

Since there was no apparent save data on the HrdDrive, I believe that the game's data was just saved to each gamertag. Does this mean that if i re-purchase on my xbox, but still use My gamertag that I had created, and connected to xbox live on the previous
    system, that the data would be brought over from my GamerTag?

I only ask this because there is no actual memory save that I can find of Castle Crashers under any user that has played it on the previous console.
Thema:

1. How do I fix xbox game bar - Similar Threads - fix game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar. Is there a way I can fix my recording size? as shown it records my game but...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar. Is there a way I can fix my recording size? as shown it records my game but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zechteri [link] [comments]
  3. Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't my xbox game bar show any audio inputs or outputs and how do I fix this?: [img] Personally I like to adjust the volumes here but suddenly I can't see it so please help me. e880ead2-b82b-4e22-903e-75a9a36ff273
  4. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  5. Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000): So you aren't gonna believe this. After hours of searching for a fix to the Xbox Game Bar chat issues, I came across this post....
  6. how do I fix Xbox Game bar from saying We can't record right now try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    how do I fix Xbox Game bar from saying We can't record right now try again later: I have tried everything I can 58232813-416d-4df7-8254-7ee205236264
  7. Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?

in XboX Insiders
    Won’t allow me to unmute party on Xbox game bar. How do I fix this?: [IMG] submitted by /u/christianjdy [link] [comments]
  8. Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar obnoxious pop ups fix? Pls help: Hey guys I've recently started using game bar to record clips but the "game clip recorded" pop up everytime I use the record that feature is very obnoxious. Is there any way to disable this? Can't...
  9. Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know why my game bar will only look like this , or how to fix it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KingKrmit [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated: [img] Ok... So everytime I go in A Game/Or use A Browser Like Chrome for Some Reason Xbox Game Bar won't let me Record video It only allows me to capture Photos! ***Moved from: Apps on Windows...