How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

Discus and support How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by officialdurao, Jul 9, 2019.

1. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even remotely worked. My Xbox One is the standard model, so I can't get it serviced either. It will start up,
    the light stays on the Xbox, and the power cord also remains lit with the white light, just nothing will show up. I have tried several different HDMI cords and brands, nothing. Is there any other way to fix this issue? Am I better off throwing this Xbox in
    the garbage? Someone please offer me some HELPFUL assistance!

:)

officialdurao, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

It actually surprises me they don't service it at all. So after you verify it doesn't work on a different source input or even on a different device, that leaves you with 2 options that I can think of, third party repair service or
    replace it.

If it were me, I'd replace it with an S or an X.
  3. officialdurao Win User

heres what it told me after trying to do a service
    [​IMG]
  4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Just a bit left field, but because you have changed cables and maybe HDMI slots on your TV have you checked the correct SOURCE with the TV remote?
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi officialdurao,

That is correct, the original Xbox One model is no longer being serviced through Microsoft device support. However, there is a step you may not have tried to reset your Xbox. This requires you to boot up the Xbox in a specific way to bring up a troubleshooting
    screen and you can then soft factory reset from that screen. First let's try to reset your display settings to see if your console can boot in low resolution.

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
      2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
      3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep.
        DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

If done correctly, the console should boot up in 640 × 480 resolution which should allow you to go to System in your Settings and then go to Console info<Reset console<Reset & keep my games and apps.

If that does not work try the following:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter which you can scroll to Reset this Xbox using the D-pad.
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

It actually surprises me they don't service it at all. So after you verify it doesn't work on a different source input or even on a different device, that leaves you with 2 options that I can think of, third party repair service or
    replace it.

If it were me, I'd replace it with an S or an X.
Thema:

1. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem? - Similar Threads - fix Signal Problem

2. Xbox Game Pass Error 0x8007001f on iMac External SSD FIX!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Error 0x8007001f on iMac External SSD FIX!: I've been plagued with error 0x8007001f when installing games from the Xbox Game Pass / Microsoft Store app with my Windows 10 Home (2004) install on an external SSD on my 2019 iMac 27" and it's...
  3. XBOX ONE X WON'T PLAY DVD (NEW FIX SEPT 2020)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE X WON'T PLAY DVD (NEW FIX SEPT 2020): My Xbox one X would not play ANY dvd I tried after the latest update and would only display a black screen with no sound when I opened up the bluray app. I could not find a fix that worked online...
  4. “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    “Something went wrong. There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in...: I’ve been trying to find a solution to this since I haven’t been able to log into my account in Minecraft. I use my phone so it’s not necessarily easy. I’ve tried resetting my phone and...
  5. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2
  6. Will the capture / recording function ever get fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the capture / recording function ever get fixed?: With playing CoD Warzone I still have a lot of issues using the video capture function. Only approx 6 seconds captures. This is already an issue since the game released. Making it basically...
  7. Help Fix Blessed Unleashed Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help Fix Blessed Unleashed Xbox One X: There are currently so many things wrong with the game I feel like they need to shut it down for 1 day it's worth it instead of losing customers and active daily users they should shut everything...
  8. Xbox one live tv no signal fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one live tv no signal fix: if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI ARC input. ARC stands for audio return channel....
  9. Xbox one s - no signal after all fixes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s - no signal after all fixes.: I bought xbox one s 2tb at launch, it was working fine on my full hd samsung led tv (5 series), playing almost everyday, and week ago i bought new tv. Samsung tv 7series suhd 4k. I set the...
  10. Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*: So for the longest I along with a lot of other people have been having this issue with their Xbox 1 losing signal to their cable box after rebooting or putting Xbox 1 to sleep. Well after hours of...