How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

Discus and support How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by officialdurao, Jul 9, 2019.

1. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem?

Before I get anyone asking, YES I tried every method provided by Microsoft, and all of the ones I could find on YouTube and none of them have even remotely worked. My Xbox One is the standard model, so I can't get it serviced either. It will start up,
    the light stays on the Xbox, and the power cord also remains lit with the white light, just nothing will show up. I have tried several different HDMI cords and brands, nothing. Is there any other way to fix this issue? Am I better off throwing this Xbox in
    the garbage? Someone please offer me some HELPFUL assistance!

:)

officialdurao, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Gimpy_P Win User

It actually surprises me they don't service it at all. So after you verify it doesn't work on a different source input or even on a different device, that leaves you with 2 options that I can think of, third party repair service or
    replace it.

If it were me, I'd replace it with an S or an X.
  3. officialdurao Win User

heres what it told me after trying to do a service
    [​IMG]
  4. Gimpy_P Win User

It actually surprises me they don't service it at all. So after you verify it doesn't work on a different source input or even on a different device, that leaves you with 2 options that I can think of, third party repair service or
    replace it.

If it were me, I'd replace it with an S or an X.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Just a bit left field, but because you have changed cables and maybe HDMI slots on your TV have you checked the correct SOURCE with the TV remote?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi officialdurao,

That is correct, the original Xbox One model is no longer being serviced through Microsoft device support. However, there is a step you may not have tried to reset your Xbox. This requires you to boot up the Xbox in a specific way to bring up a troubleshooting
    screen and you can then soft factory reset from that screen. First let's try to reset your display settings to see if your console can boot in low resolution.

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
      2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to turn off the console.
      3. Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You’ll hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep.
        DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

If done correctly, the console should boot up in 640 × 480 resolution which should allow you to go to System in your Settings and then go to Console info<Reset console<Reset & keep my games and apps.

If that does not work try the following:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter which you can scroll to Reset this Xbox using the D-pad.
Thema:

1. How do I fix Xbox One "No Signal" Problem? - Similar Threads - fix Signal Problem

2. Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games saying installed but unrunable, and unmoveable - how to fix?: I keep getting the problem of games showing up as recently installed, but they don't respond when I try to run them, and also they do not let me move or copy them from Internal to External. How...
  3. Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft fixing the issue of incompatibility between laptop's mini display port and HDMI...: I have this issue for some time, and found that direct HDMI port on PC communicate with HDMI port on TV, BUT in my laptop there is ONLY mini display port and I tried to connect it thru adaptor,...
  4. My Fallout 4 is currently (quite literally) unplayable. Is there a way to fix my problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fallout 4 is currently (quite literally) unplayable. Is there a way to fix my problem?: A few weeks ago my copy of Fallout 4 had that issue where it'll freeze upon reaching the main menu then crashing. I did the usual "delete your save data, hard reset your console" thing but that...
  5. Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC, Multiplayer not allowed, can't find a way to fix??: Hi there, I've been waiting to play online on Reach PC since it was announced and i can't figure out what's wrong or where to even begin fixing it. I've already sent a few hours trying to sort...
  6. Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the Xbox home console glitch fixed??: There was a glitch happening for people who were game sharing with someone where for some reason the person who you game share with would get access to any payment methods on the profiles on your...
  7. System Update E### error issues possible fix.

in XboX Insiders
    System Update E### error issues possible fix.: So I found myself at wits end tryign to fix in my case E102, then 101, then 200, then 105 errors. Below is the method that worked to fix the issue. I borrowed and slightly modified from this post...
  8. Xbox one live tv no signal fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one live tv no signal fix: if you have had an issue recently with your cable box or satellite box on startup. I have a fix. You must not have you Xbox one connected to an HDMI ARC input. ARC stands for audio return channel....
  9. Xbox one s - no signal after all fixes.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s - no signal after all fixes.: I bought xbox one s 2tb at launch, it was working fine on my full hd samsung led tv (5 series), playing almost everyday, and week ago i bought new tv. Samsung tv 7series suhd 4k. I set the...
  10. Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Losing signal to cable box *FIXED*: So for the longest I along with a lot of other people have been having this issue with their Xbox 1 losing signal to their cable box after rebooting or putting Xbox 1 to sleep. Well after hours of...