How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?

Discus and support How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Series X died on Christmas night 2021 and was immediately setup for a in warranty repair and sent out a few days later. I have now received my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Oldboy26, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Oldboy26
    Oldboy26 Guest

How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair?

My Series X died on Christmas night 2021 and was immediately setup for a in warranty repair and sent out a few days later. I have now received my console back in working order but there is no physical disc in the drive anymore. The game was Far Cry 6, and I included this information in the initial repair request.

:)

Oldboy26, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

You would need to contact support for that....this is what one of the mods posts about contacting support:

"You can request a call back or chat with support on the contact us site. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, you'll want to change your category/topic until you do. Typically Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" works for me."
  3. EthanChristley Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

Looks like I might be returning the Series S then I knew it wasn't as powerful as the Series X but my god.
  4. CarlosParedes9 Win User

Xbox series x halo edition

If I return to Microsoft I will be getting back a regular series x
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Series S/X

Hi,

Are you planning to upgrade your monitor to a higher resolution model like 1440P or 4K?

Do you have these games on disc or as digital purchases?

The Series S has no Blu-ray optical drive so if your Xbox One games are on disc, you'll need to buy them again on the Series S. If the cost of re-buying your games is going to be expensive, then the Series S isn't for you. You'll be better off with a Series
    X as you can use your current owned disc games on that straight away.

I'm getting a Series S on launch, I only have a few disc games, but the main reason I went for the S is because I couldn't get an X on pre-order day. But I do intend to replace my S with an X later.
  6. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
Thema:

1. How do I get a disc game back that wasn't returned with my Xbox Series X warranty repair? - Similar Threads - disc game wasn't

2. Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely

in XboX Insiders
    Error code 0x87e10004 when trying to play a disc game remotely: For some reason, when I try to load a disc game such as Puyo Puyo Tetris 2, I get the error code mentioned above. The Xbox support page for remote play describes this error as a backwards...
  3. "Do you own the disc game or app?" Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Do you own the disc game or app?" Error: Hey guys, I have a huge problem. I have GTA San Andreas Definitive Edition for my Xbox Series X. Anyways, I was playing it through GAME PASS. ANYWAYS, I got this message saying: "Do you own this...
  4. Xbox One: Unreadable Game Discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One: Unreadable Game Discs: I have been having a problem with my Xbox one Console for some time now, and I have tried every single way to fix my Xbox One Disc Drive being unable to read the Game Discs I put into the...
  5. Xbox One will not read game discs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One will not read game discs: Anyone have the issue with Xbox One where the console will not read ANY game discs? It will play downloaded content fine, but will not read a game disc. 420c37c7-b2c3-4871-bce1-cb015dae0856
  6. New game disc not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game disc not loading on Xbox One: I have bought a new game for my son for the Xbox one. The game is Lego Harry Potter the collection. I bought another game with this one in the toy store. The Harry Potter game loaded fine the...
  7. Games on Disc aren't launching.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Disc aren't launching.: Recently my games have stopped registering through the disc drive on the Xbox One but DVDs and BluRay are. I have tried everything from hard resetting and opening up the console to take a look at...
  8. Issue installing disc game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue installing disc game: I just got a Xbox Series X and I’ve tried 3 different games with the same outcome. It says it’s installing and upgrading the games but then when I try and play them it says it needs to do the...
  9. Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Game/Disc Query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey - Game/Disc Query: Hello fellow gamers and a Happy New Year to you all I recently received help from the forum having lost my 'Odyssey' disc and not sure if a new one would integrate with my saved game data - Many...
  10. I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reset my xbox keeping games and apps because my xbox wasn't taking discs. No I've...: Please help. My brother loves the xbox and it would break his heart to not be able to play f376e29c-6f8c-4cf7-96fe-4f5848b9172a