How do I get a DLC code for someone?

Discus and support How do I get a DLC code for someone? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so it's one of my friends birthdays soon and there's this Skyrim dlc they've been wanting.... Basically what i'm wonding is if there is any way I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by d00mkn1ghtZ, Feb 14, 2014.

1. d00mkn1ghtZ
    d00mkn1ghtZ Guest

Ok so it's one of my friends birthdays soon and there's this Skyrim dlc they've been wanting....

Basically what i'm wonding is if there is any way I can get a redeemable code for that dlc. I dont really want to buy the 25$ gift card, especially because it actually needs to be delivered, and I need it by tomorrow :/

If there's anyone who could help, I would be very appreciative for their support How do I get a DLC code for someone? :) thanks

btw if it's any help, the dlc is called DragonBorn

:)

d00mkn1ghtZ, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Retrieving Codes

I bought fable 3 with dlc in the bundle. For a while the codes for the dlc popped up when I opened the game. It stopped and I just learned how to get the dlc, only I have no way of getting the codes because the very small pop up screen doesn’t allow me to
    view all of them. How do I get these codes?

GallopingMule2, Feb 14, 2014
  3. Messages center deleted my dlc code before I could use it. How do I get that dlc code back?

Message center deleted my dlc code. How do I get the message with the code back?

PLANET13-33ACE104-5857-4A92-8AA5-ADF3CD357A49, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Some shops here in the U.K. sell codes for dlc but i'm not sure if this happens world wide & if DragonBorn is available.

If not then there is no way to do what you want,a gift card would be the only way.

Daft Badger, Feb 14, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Some shops here in the U.K. sell codes for dlc but i'm not sure if this happens world wide & if DragonBorn is available.

If not then there is no way to do what you want,a gift card would be the only way.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

SMITE alpha for preview people

@Tzar: How is the yeti dlc? Thinking about getting it since I loved the main game.

I have no idea what this game is about but I'll gladly play it if I ever get a code. How do you get a code? By being in the preview program?
  7. Xenokai Win User

Karkand DLC a code or on the disc?

How do you get it when it releases? If you have the limited edition is it a 2nd dlc code in the package?
  8. Molon Labe0101 Win User

How do I get this?

hey can you dup you class for with me i am in need of that commando class mod
  9. Jerbear 8D Win User

How do I get this?

It's a different class mod. There are two legendary classmods for each character: a "Slayer of Terramorphous" and a "legendary *chracater* class mod" i.e. Legendary Soldier class mod.
Thema:

1. How do I get a DLC code for someone? - Similar Threads - DLC code someone

2. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  3. Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content...: As i stated above and here again. 1) Gears 5 ultimate just released have early access and 4 dlc, codes verified, but no content in Xbox one x, why not? called, and got return calls, all...
  4. Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft story mode 2 dlc error code 80153003: Hello, I bought the disc on Amazon (new one) and when trying to download the episode 2 I keep getting error code 80153003. I've tried the steps to clear the cache, but nothing helps. Does any one...
  5. Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code "OfferNotFound" when trying to redeem "Batman: Arkham Origins" DLC: I’ve bought a new and sealed (physical) copy of Batman Arkham Origins for Xbox 360. It came with many different download codes and unfortunately two of them aren’t working. When I try to redeem...
  6. Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x80131500 when loading a DLC page for Slime Rancher: I get the error above when I open Microsoft Store on Xbox One after being redirected from Slime Rancher. The name of the DLC is "Slime Rancher Secret Styles Pack" as I know it....
  7. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I didn't want to sell it on the forum, actually I already sold it. I wanted to know if it works on German accounts. You know it? 96fb0a0f-311a-4ead-8675-557b2c6434c9
  8. Ace combat 7 DLC codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ace combat 7 DLC codes: I wanted to sell my Ace combat 7 DLC codes (Season pass and Ace combat 6). They come from the French version Collector is there a possibility that they work on a German account?...
  9. Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code for DLC "Collector's Edition" Dead Space 2 Xbox ONE: Hello! I have bought Dead Space 2 at Xbox ONE store (backward compatibility). Can I buy a code for DLC "Collector's Edition" at store? Best regards! aaa03529-8cce-4a54-a76f-e36fc94e2582
  10. Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues regarding dlc and digital codes for xbox 360: First i purchased dlc for a xbox 360 game and then when i tried to buy the main game,it showed the main game was region locked,Then i changed my 360 account region from browser to some random...