how do I get a live person to talk to

Discus and support how do I get a live person to talk to in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Having problems and can't find a phone number to call to talk to a customer service person 962302d9-efd2-4ba6-a3cf-f232ea967069 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BeatriceHill1, Feb 21, 2019.

1. how do I get a live person to talk to

Having problems and can't find a phone number to call to talk to a customer service person

:)

BeatriceHill1, Feb 21, 2019
  2. ArminatorX Win User

It's a bit tricky to explain as the way to get contacts to a live person varies from country to country.

It's a bit trial and error, but try the following:

Go to
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Click on the most appropriate category for your issue (for example on the Billing section with a credit card icon if present, or the "Account and Billing" section).

If a virtual agent shows up, there is a small link below the button to show other options.

From the list of other options, try to choose the option that fits your issue best. Not all options will provide you with a way to contact a live person, so you might try several different options and top sections.

For each topic you click on, you should see a button at the bottom to "Show contact options". Click on that, and depending on the time of day and times of operation from the support in your country, several tiles will appear at the bottom, where you can
    choose to chat with Xbox support (a text based chat), or where you can request a callback, where a support agent will call you as soon as possible, so you don't have to wait in a phone loop.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Only way to contact support is through their website

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Is there a question that we may be able to answer for you?
  4. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

In addition to contact the
    official support
    , you can still write your problem here, maybe we can help you.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

how do i talk to a real person

6. Arminator Win User

how do i talk to a real person

You can contact a real person like this:

Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Select the category you need help with

Click on "no thanks" when the virtual agent pops up.

Then choose the topic you need help with.

From the tiles on the bottom choose the tile to "chat with Xbox support" for a text based chat, or "request a callback" to receive a phone call from Support.

Depending on the time of day and your country not all options are available.
Thema:

1. how do I get a live person to talk to - Similar Threads - live person talk

2. Is there a good way to get an annoying/harassing person communication banned on Xbox Live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a good way to get an annoying/harassing person communication banned on Xbox Live?: I've met some annoying people on XBL, but yesterday this guy took it to a whole new level. He was racist, sexist, homophobic, all the bad things. He said the N-word about 800 times, the...
  3. How can I get a hold of a live person so they can fix my Xbox live subscription?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get a hold of a live person so they can fix my Xbox live subscription?: I have been unable to play Xbox live since 4/20/2020. I verified with my bank that I was charged on 04/13/2020. My Xbox profile shows that I have a live account. It also shows that it is set to...
  4. Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live, random charges, can’t get help, need a refund person, HELP HELP HELP: HOW DO I CONTACT MICROSOFT AND ITS AND ACTUAL LEGIT PERSON FROM USA NOT A SCETCHY GUY THAT WANTS MY CARD NUMBER!!! I need to figure out why I am being charged for Xbox live but am not receiving...
  5. live-person customer support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    live-person customer support?: looking for an xbox representative to speak to about a recent purchase i would like refunded. i've already submitted a refund request, but i want to ask about possible refund methods. i don't want...
  6. we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada

in XBoX on Consoles
    we bought a xbox gold gift card for a person that lives in canada: cant use it without a CA code...any help? 47767126-b188-48a8-b3de-e6bfbb31c88d
  7. One xbox, 3 persons in a family account (a father with 2 children), 2 PCs and xbox live...

in XBoX on Windows
    One xbox, 3 persons in a family account (a father with 2 children), 2 PCs and xbox live...: Hello, I have a correct sharing on the xbox for the xbox live gold subscription for all 3 members. On the PCs i have my account that show the xbox live gold subscription and xbox game pass two....
  8. how to talk to a real person bout xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to talk to a real person bout xbox live: how to speak to real person 2490e564-68ca-4c22-8118-d9add0fd44c5
  9. Talking to a live person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Talking to a live person: I had an issue with my xbox live so i went through the process to talk to a real person and i was 26th in line to wait. I look away to keep trying to fix the account issue and then i glance back...
  10. Talking to a live person

in XBoX on Consoles
    Talking to a live person: I had an issue with my xbox live so i went through the process to talk to a real person and i was 26th in line to wait. I look away to keep trying to fix the account issue and then i glance back...