How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?

Discus and support How Do I Get Access To More Stuff? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been part of the insider program for 3 months but am stuck on level 2 because nothing new appears to get more xp! How can I get more access to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Rainebowraine123, Sep 14, 2019.

1. How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?

I've been part of the insider program for 3 months but am stuck on level 2 because nothing new appears to get more xp! How can I get more access to stuff so I can level up?!

submitted by /u/Rainebowraine123
    [link] [comments]

/u/Rainebowraine123, Sep 14, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

how do i get more exclusives in inseder?

If you are an Xbox insider, then your best bet would be to post on the insider forums here https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

how do i get more xbox home switches

Hi Deangelo,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums I'd be happy to answer that.

You can change which console is your
    home Xbox
    up to five times during a one-year period. This period works on a rolling basis, starting the moment you switch your home Xbox for the first time. If you reach your limit of home console switches for the year, you’ll get a message letting you
    know the next available date you can change it.

Note Customer support cannot offer additional switches. If your console shows you’ve made five home Xbox switches for the year and you need assistance, select
    Help when you see the message, Can’t make this your home Xbox. You may be eligible to receive an exception.

You can also get help with your home Xbox in Xbox Assist. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select
    System > Xbox Assist, choose My Xbox Assist >
    Search, and then enter My Home Xbox.
  4. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We
    will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  5. denis97g Win User

unfortunately, you only have 5 per year.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

To go with what Smwutches said.

As long as you are signed into the account that you made the purchases with you should always be able to play the games that you purchased. As long as there is not an outage.

The only thing that the home xbox does is allow other profiles on that console who did not purchase the game to play your games.
Thema:

How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?

1. How Do I Get Access To More Stuff? - Similar Threads - Access More Stuff

2. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  3. Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Kein zugriff mehr auf email Konto jedoch auf microsoft konto [Translation - No more access...: Ich habe ein Microsoft Konto von dem ich auch das Passwort und die Email Adresse habe mich somit auch anmelden kann. Ich habe nur leider keinen Zugriff auf die Email Adresse mehr und möchte meine...
  4. Keinen kontozugriff mehr( email und passwort vergessen) [No more account access (email and ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Keinen kontozugriff mehr( email und passwort vergessen) [No more account access (email and ...: Ich habe ein microsoft konto wo mein bruder seine email angeben hat aber das problem ist niemand hat mehr zugriff auf die email und das passwort hat er auch nicht zurücksetzen bereits 5 mal...
  5. Xbox One Preview Program Problems: I can't access Preview Forums & More..

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Preview Program Problems: I can't access Preview Forums & More..: Hello all, I need an Official Xbox Support member, but not an ambassador to allow me to access the Preview Program Forums. First off, I was invited to participate in the Xbox One Preview Program...
  6. Preview Access Member No more?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preview Access Member No more?: Hello, I bought this year a new Xbox One (End year). Before I had Preview Access Member and now i don't have it anymore. I don't receive no more preview things anymore. Some people invited me...
  7. Logged in to Xbox Live, Couldn't Access More Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Logged in to Xbox Live, Couldn't Access More Content: I turned on my Xbox 360 and connected to Internet, so I tried to access my account and successfully logged in to Xbox Live. But after going back to main menu, I can't access more content such as...
  8. Today's Deals and More Not Accessible

in XBoX on Consoles
    Today's Deals and More Not Accessible: When trying to view the Countdown: Today's Deal and More from games section and Countdown Movies and TV Sale from movies & tv, I get message "Some Xbox Live content temporarily unavailable. Please...
  9. No access to the early access forums a day my Xbox is stuck for more than 5 hours

in XBoX on Consoles
    No access to the early access forums a day my Xbox is stuck for more than 5 hours: Literally waiting g all day to get the issue fixed my Xbox is frozen in a dashboard update from the preview program and I do not have access to the early update forums. Please help me....
  10. Access to Xbox One Preview Program Just Got More Difficult

in XBoX on Consoles
    Access to Xbox One Preview Program Just Got More Difficult: Link Xboxones Preview Program, which lets users test new features and functionality before they are released publicly, is nearing capacity. As such, Microsoft has announced that it is scaling...