How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me

Discus and support How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When i go on i get the error that i am not 18 and need an adult to accept the terms but i have no idea how to do this as it didnt tell me. How do i get... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheMemeConosour, Sep 25, 2021.

1. How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me

When i go on i get the error that i am not 18 and need an adult to accept the terms but i have no idea how to do this as it didnt tell me. How do i get someone to accept the terms?

submitted by /u/TheMemeConosour
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheMemeConosour, Sep 25, 2021
  2. Arkkimonni Win User

Can't change account into adult because parental + new user agreement

I already used google to find out how to change my account to adult. Problem is, when i try to follow the "how to..", i need to accept terms of use before i can modify my settings. But in order to accept terms of use, i need my parents e-mail they don't
    even use anymore

So no password reset can't work.

My parents can't fill any recovery because they don't even remember what hotmail was. The way my account is blocked, ise because of the terms of use and need of parental approval (email + password login) to accept new terms of use to get my account as adult.

See? Endless wheel
  3. Anon Smith Win User

Can't upgrade a live account to an adult account

I have, the adult account has accepted the terms but whenever I try my account it just goes back into that loop, I can't even go into account settings or anything without accepting the terms, everything sends me into the loop
  4. xXMr Klutch13Xx Win User

Live wont let me update my payment option

How do I get the message to accept terms and conditions?
  5. dabom444 Win User

New terms of service, Password problems and account access problems

is there no way that my Parental password can be taken off? Is there no way to make my profile an adult one? I could pay, do anything to get this Profile to accept the terms of use and get back on xbox live at all? or am i done?
  6. AbstractCobra3 Win User

Can't sign in to xbox games app on Windows 8.1, error 0xc00d11cd (0x80004005).

I'm having the exact same problem but when I log into xbox.com I don't get asked to accept terms and I don't have any messages asking me to do so. How else can I accept the terms and get signed back in on my computer?
Thema:

How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me

1. How do i get an adult to accept the terms of the Xbox Insider App for me - Similar Threads - adult accept terms

2. Minecraft - iPad/Adult notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - iPad/Adult notification: I purchased Minecraft realms for my son on his iPad. I had to log in as me to make the purchase, then log out so he could log in as him and launch the application. It said that a notification to...
  3. I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant download wolfenstein2,fallout new vegas because it says I am not an adult .but I am.: it says that an adult must download it but I am an adult I am 21 years old an my microsoft account too . how can I fix this issue ? 7794c6df-9f35-4f46-b1b0-56956930c221
  4. Adult account has content restrictions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Adult account has content restrictions: When trying to download certain games on the game pass pc app, it says the content is above my account's restrictions but I've downloaded the same games on the console. Looked everywhere for some...
  5. Ask for permission but I'm the adult

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for permission but I'm the adult: I'm currently trying to play DnD Dark Alliance and I'm getting a "ask for permission" prompt. I don't have a child on the family thing, and I confirmed all my information and security to allow me...
  6. Xbox Live account did not become adult.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live account did not become adult.: In march I turned 18. Before this, I was listed as a child account in an xbox live family. I'm currently in the process of troubleshooting why another member of the same family can do something...
  7. How to Disable Gaming Restrictions on Adult Xbox Account for Pc Gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Disable Gaming Restrictions on Adult Xbox Account for Pc Gaming: I'm having an issue where I'm trying to redownload Fallout 4 on my Pc and it says "This is above (my username)'s Restrictions" and to have an adult sign in to download it. I have an adult account...
  8. How to transfer adult Xbox account to child account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer adult Xbox account to child account.: I have tried the recommendations through various threads and it hasn't worked. Not sure why this is so difficult to do. I set up the Xbox using my information and my son has been playing on it,...
  9. Custom images are only available for adult accounts

in XBoX on Mobile
    Custom images are only available for adult accounts: Hi, I tried changing my profile picture on Xbox to a custom image. However, upon my attempt, it says "Custom images are only available for adult accounts." This confuses me, as I was under the...
  10. Windows 10 Unable to accept terms of service for an adult

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Unable to accept terms of service for an adult: I recently got a new Windows 10 computer. I previously had a number of games in my Microsoft account on my old 8.1 computer. I am logged in to my new machine under my Microsoft account. If I...