How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360

Discus and support How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I deleted a account and chose to save all itens attached to the profile. When I was about to transfer the item, a error code appers saying:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevito0584ㅤ, Jul 8, 2019.

1. How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360

Hello,

I deleted a account and chose to save all itens attached to the profile. When I was about to transfer the item, a error code appers saying: "This item cannot be transferred between profiles"

I really want this save again, since it's my first Minecraft word.

Thanks for any help.

Ps.: The word is saved on the Memory Unit.

:)

Kevito0584ㅤ, Jul 8, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

Hello! unfortunately, I'm afraid you lost that world, since it's not possible to transfer saves between profiles.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Hmmm.... yea i think its lost forever.
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

The profile that you said you had was it an online profile where you would have a MS account attached to it were you could enter the email and password for the account?

If so you could just sign back into that account and you would be able to use that world.

If not then like denis97g said you would not be able to use that world on a different profile since you can not transfer saves between profiles.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi kevito,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Gmjones97 Win User

Xbox 360 Minecraft to Xbox One

Only issue i am facing at the moment is i tried uploading a save from the 360 to the One and it didn’t upload. I have old saves that i don’t know how to delete. I just want to upload the tutorial world i put work into.
Thema:

1. How do i get an old save from a deleted profile? Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - old save deleted

2. Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue with game, uninstalled, reinstalled. No save files exsist. How to restore old saves?...: As title says. I was playing a game then had some issues so decided to just reinstall to see if that fixed it. On other platforms i've had no issue with this but after reinstalling my save files...
  3. xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass re-subscription deleted my old save data: Hi there, I enjoyed the xbox game pass two three months ago. And luckly microsoft offered the game pass once again, so I subscribed the game pass. All I did was only Forza horizon 4 and once I...
  4. Old saves on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Old saves on Xbox One: On the hands there is an Xbox 360 and a flash drive with GTA V savings. The question is: if I buy the same game on Xbox One and try to run it with it, will they be recognized by the game, or not?...
  5. Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Not Access xBox 360 Old/Saved Games After Setting Up xBox 1.....Help.: Got a new xBox 1 S. Hooked everything up and my account info transferred when I entered the email and password. Started playing Assassin Creed Origins to make sure all was good. It was. I read...
  6. old cloud saved data

in XBoX on Consoles
    old cloud saved data: hi , i have been a gold live member for few yrs , a friend has been playing off line under the same acct , gamertag as me , he has had no internet acess so has been playing offline , the last week...
  7. Merging or linking saved data from my old 360 account to my Xbox one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Merging or linking saved data from my old 360 account to my Xbox one account: Hi, When I made my xbox one account i created a new account rather than reusing the same email and information as my 360 account because i initially was using my parents email. With backward...
  8. Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring old Minecraft saves from 360 to One: Hey, I could really use a hand. My kids had created worlds in Minecraft on the 360, I upgraded to the xbox One, and now I have finally gotten around to transferring files. However, I keep getting...
  9. Cloud Sync syncing old save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Sync syncing old save data: I have 2 Xbox Ones at home in different rooms (one original Xbox One and one Xbox One X). I'm the only user and I play the same games in the same account on either console, because sometimes I...
  10. Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a new disk for Skyrim - will it delete old save games?: So I have an original Skyrim disk which I used to play the game with. It didn't have the DLC included and I haven't downloaded the content. I now have the legendary edition disk which includes the...