How do I get colored Rechargeable battery covers?

Discus and support How do I get colored Rechargeable battery covers? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to make an Xbox design lab controller. The back will be glacier blue, but the only battery cover I have that works with the charging stand is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EricStote, Sep 18, 2022.

1. EricStote
    EricStote Guest

I want to make an Xbox design lab controller. The back will be glacier blue, but the only battery cover I have that works with the charging stand is white. Where could I find a glacier blue one that will work with the charging stand? Specifically Series X controller.

:)

EricStote, Sep 18, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today EricStote

That would be very hard, and even more if you want to use the same color.

The most closest thing to this is:

A. Paint the current battery cover with that color

B. Print a 3D model of the current battery cover with that color

Besides that, I don't think that's possible
  3. Internet Expert Win User

XBOX 360 Wireless Controller Rechargeable Battery

What do you mean by "original wireless controllers with original rechargeable batteries"?

The Xbox 360 controller will accept a battery pack if it's able to clip on the back like the empty packs that take 2x AA batteries.

If you are planning on buying new rechargeable batteries, I recommend rechargeable AA batteries, like ones made by Duracell, Energizer, or such. Get high power rating like 2400mAh for the longest lasting amount of power. I've got the Duracell ones (often
    colored green), and they're working great.
  4. Ezzn Win User

my controller isn't staying on longer than 4 seconds, even with a full battery

I would invest in a Battery tester, that's how I found out my rechargeable AAs were done charging.. Rechargeable batteries is the way to go, but they don't last forever and as for the regular batteries, if you do not store them in a cool place, they tend
    to go bad fast.
  5. SlappyPenguin x Win User

When will Xbox One start selling themes?

As of right now there has been no set date, if there will even be any. Not guaranteed, but this will probably be more likely once more for the Xbox One rolls out.

After doing some research I found where Microsoft's Albert Penello said color of the background cannot be changed only color of the tiles. So far this is the only solid evidence I have found for any customization of the dashboard for the Xbox One. (Side
    note: Logically thinking, if background color could be change themes could be added and therefore sold since it would have to be close to the same programming).

Source:
    www.gamepur.com/.../12514-xbox-one-cant-dashboard-background-color-x360-rechargeable-battery-not-comp.html
  6. aka Scratch Win User

Why is my Xbox One Controller Rechargeable Battery dieing quickly when my console is turned off?

How old are they? Batteries that live their life cycle will do that. They charge and it says full but they’re not. Like an old phone battery for example. I used rechargeable AA batteries for a long time but they only lasted about six months. The
    battery packs like with energizer rechargable designed for use with an Xbox have lasted over a year so far.
Thema:

1. How do I get colored Rechargeable battery covers? - Similar Threads - colored Rechargeable battery

2. Black screen error (High contrast and negative colors)

in XboX Insiders
    Black screen error (High contrast and negative colors): I started the console and everything looks horrible like the title says, I can't upload a pic but I tried everything and isn't working, I was in the Beta ring (I went out trying to fix it), it's...
  3. Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Public Update - Controller Button Color Resets.: I can change the color of the button, but when the Console Resets, it converts to the default color, even though I changed the default profile. submitted by /u/dratsablive [link] [comments]
  4. Now that we have custom colors can we try this?

in XboX Insiders
    Now that we have custom colors can we try this?: Now that the elite series 2 controller has custom colors for the xbox nexus button wonder if the xbox console light it self can have custom colors or fading colors for the people who like rgb or...
  5. Color Filters for First Gen Consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Color Filters for First Gen Consoles: I think adding color filters for first gen console users would be great instead of adjusting colors manually with RGB, Contrast, Tint, etc. with monitors or TV. It makes games more vibrant and...
  6. The colors on the Xbox are messed up

in XBoX on Consoles
    The colors on the Xbox are messed up: I woke up today and when I turned on my Xbox the screen looked like this. It was fine when I went the bed. The settings on my TV haven't changed and nothing else looks like this, only the Xbox....
  7. xbox one s displaying a limited amount of colors and shades

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s displaying a limited amount of colors and shades: my brother was playing minecraft earlier and he says the colors just suddenly changed. i originally thought he had accidentally messed with colorblindness settings somewhere, but the odd effect...
  8. Dolby Vision broken? Series x screen freezes multiple colors.

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision broken? Series x screen freezes multiple colors.: Trying to figure out what’s wrong with my series x, every-time I launch a Dolby vision supported game, screen goes multiple colors and display does not function properly have to reset console. I...
  9. My Xbox series x had no color?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x had no color?: It started yesterday I just booted the consoles up like normal and it just had no color I've tried my fair share of troubleshooting 604d3b34-674c-49e7-8677-d4ef927c3bfb
  10. My Xbox has the screen colors wrong I don’t know what is happening to it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox has the screen colors wrong I don’t know what is happening to it: [img] I need help I don’t know what’s happening to the Xbox it’s been like this for almost 2 days I have restarted the Xbox a lot of times but nothing is working....