How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

Discus and support How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by basicderpguy, Nov 6, 2019.

1. basicderpguy
    basicderpguy Guest

Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you can't hear my teammates at all. How do I fix this issue? (btw
    the people in my party are on other platforms such as PS4 or PC)

:)

basicderpguy, Nov 6, 2019
  2. angelicviki Win User

Your friends have to open the party on their consoles and check the box that says "broadcast my audio" I believe, or their voices will not be included.
  3. slackadelic Win User

are your friends going into the party chat and saying 'broadcast my audio' ?
  4. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

There's an option to include party audio in your broadcasts if you're in a party. If you enable it, they should get a prompt to include their audio in the broadcast.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Voice Chat on Game DVR on Xbox On

Hi there!

Yes! You can definitely include the audio of the friends in your party chat. When you're recording your game open the Xbox guide and scroll to the Broadcast and Capture tab and there should be a box you can check off that says "Include party audio" or something
    along those lies but the option is there when you select Set up your broadcast.
  6. No1 CrazyHorse Win User

Recording voice

Only video and game audio is recorded
    Dam thats put a spanner in the works hmm i may have to broadcast or use the ps4 as they do record voice. I find the trouble with xbox at the moment is they are to geared towards broadcasting and party chats. And don't seemed bothered about solo gamers.

Thanks anyway.
Thema:

1. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch? - Similar Threads - Fortnite Game Party

2. Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Fortnite account issue with xbox: My son plays Fortnite and has an epic games account. According to them the epic games account is already linked to an xbox account. How this is possible we are not sure as we have never linked it...
  3. Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game)

in XboX Insiders
    Fortnite STW Xbox Console Streaming Test (it's a big game): [IMG] submitted by /u/Swordeaser [link] [comments]
  4. Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.

in XBoX on Windows
    Redeemed Fortnite Dark Vertex bundle not showing up in game.: Now I don't own and xbox, but I got the controller and redeemed the code with my live account, which is connected to my Epic account, but the skin isn't showing up in game. I reached out for help...
  5. Fortnite and my epic games account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite and my epic games account: So I have been playing fortnight since season 4 and never created an Epic account. just today during season 11 I made an epic account and I want to log in with the account onto my xbox fortnight...
  6. Fortnite download slow but other games download fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite download slow but other games download fine: Fortnite update downloading at around 1000kb/s - 2mb/s while others at 55 mb/s any fix? Tried updating other games and they downloaded fine. 320e0d09-b55e-4a55-9411-bb89529d6547
  7. I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot buy in-game purchases specifically in Fortnite.: So, I was going to get some V-Bucks today, and all of the sudden, when I clicked buy nothing happened, and my money didn't get taken. I don't exactly know if this is an error or I'm banned from...
  8. Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hear in game chat through headset AND TV speakers playing Fortnite: My son plays Fortnite and chats with friends through his headset (that was painful and took weeks and three different headsets to actually make it work, but that's another story!). I want the...
  9. In game purchase in Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchase in Fortnite: Has anyone else had issue buying VBucks where after making package purchase through XBox One, Epic Games (EG) doesn’t deliver the package. EG support said they have no record of the transaction...
  10. How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my GAME CHAT on Fortnite to come though both headphones and speakers?: I'm planning to start streaming my Fortnite gameplay from my Xbox One to my PC but I'm having an issue hearing the people in my game chat on my stream. I can't even hear myself on the stream...