How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch?

Discus and support How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by basicderpguy, Nov 6, 2019.

1. basicderpguy
    basicderpguy Guest

Recently I have been streaming Fortnite on twitch (off of the app on xbox), but the people in my Fortnite party chat cannot be heard. My own voice can be heard just fine on the stream but you can't hear my teammates at all. How do I fix this issue? (btw
    the people in my party are on other platforms such as PS4 or PC)

:)

basicderpguy, Nov 6, 2019
  2. angelicviki Win User

Your friends have to open the party on their consoles and check the box that says "broadcast my audio" I believe, or their voices will not be included.
  3. slackadelic Win User

are your friends going into the party chat and saying 'broadcast my audio' ?
  4. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  5. BoinkyDoinker Win User

Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

There's an option to include party audio in your broadcasts if you're in a party. If you enable it, they should get a prompt to include their audio in the broadcast.
  6. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Stream Doesn’t include Game Chat audio

Thank you for your response, what I am starting to learn is that Microsoft has much stricter privacy settings than Sony. It appears that while broadcasting I can only include the audio of people in my party and only if they check a box saying I can include
    their audio, but that there is no way for me to include game chat audio on my stream (like voice chat in fortnite for example). I don’t understand why Microsoft doesn’t allow this and that was my main question. Hope you stay safe in these hard times as well.
Thema:

1. How do I get Fortnite In-Game Party Chat audio to broadcast to twitch? - Similar Threads - Fortnite Game Party

2. connecting epic games with xbox (fortnite)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connecting epic games with xbox (fortnite): I have been trying to connect my epic games with xbox (with right, email) but when linking the accounts it says xbox is already linked with another epic account? which I have no other accounts. I...
  3. Fortnite game chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite game chat: Hi, I've been working tirelessly to find out how to record Fortnite game chat on my Xbox or even how to stream the game chat but I cant seem to find out how, please help....
  4. Gaming Issue with Fortnite?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Issue with Fortnite?: Is anyone else that is playing Fortnite able to hear the game sound through their headset but not able to speak to them through the mic while playing the game? The mic works and isn't broken....
  5. After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After changing primary email on Microsoft account can no longer access games like Fortnite...: I wanted to change my primary email on my Microsoft account, now I cannot access some games titles. Fortnite wont go pass the launch screen and gives me an error. Meanwhile Minecraft will does not...
  6. Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite in game chat not being broadcasted on livestream (NO CAPTURE CARD): Hi, I´ve been streaming on fortnite for a while now, and ive always have had this problem, the game chat is not being broadcasted, i was another thread of the same problem but i think it hasnt...
  7. Mic works in party chat but not in game on Fortnite. Software has been updated.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic works in party chat but not in game on Fortnite. Software has been updated.: My son is getting really frustrated. He is playing Fortnite using a turtle beach headset, he can talk to people in party chat but in game mode he has no mic. I have tested the headset on my laptop...
  8. Help Please! Fortnite/Epic Games related question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Please! Fortnite/Epic Games related question: Hi, sorry for the long post, but I am at my wits end. my 11 year old son has copied a you tube video which supposedly showed him how to get skins for free!! anywhere he has somehow unlinked his...
  9. Xbox wont sign in to Fortnite game on Sons console, and no reply from Epic games (2 weeks now)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox wont sign in to Fortnite game on Sons console, and no reply from Epic games (2 weeks now): Hi all, First of all, im a newbie here and trying as many avenues and seeing if any of you gaming experts can help the problem we have on my sons Xbox. We are all gamers in our house and all got...
  10. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...